A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l lin? lynn? - dawn

Posted: Mar 22, 2010

We will obtain EMG/nerve conduction velocities of at least 3 lins (I have asked the electromyographer to hold off on 1 lin for the consideration of a possible muscle biopsy).

I am unable to find some kind of reference to 'lin' .. I am wondering if anyone has heard of lin with re: to electromyography

nm :) - dawn

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

L S (Lynn Schoeler) Coding And Education
Nov 14, 2010

I know, I have posted a lot here in the last few weeks... but I need to get started.  I have decided to focus on the outpatient coding.  I have thought of enrolling in Andrews, but I have been an MT for over 10 years now and I do not need the anatomy classes, etc.  I have always worked on the clinic side during my MT career.  I feel in my coding career I would like to do the same, preferably for an orthopedic office.  I feel that training on just this side (and having ...

Any Info On Lynn Dalbeck Transcription
Oct 21, 2011

Thanks! ...

Anyone Currently Working For Lynn Dalbeck MT Service?
Jun 26, 2013

Interesting in information/opinions good or bad. Thanks in advance. ...

Does Anyone Know Anything About LDMTS Or Lynn Dalbeck Medical Transcription?
Oct 19, 2012

They posted on another job site needing help and wondered if anyone has heard of them or worked for them, what they are like, hours, pay, anything would be helpful. Thanks. ...