A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

*Wooltrac* retractor was then placed and the bowel retracted out of the way..... - MTgirl

Posted: Apr 06, 2012

I have looked and looked and just can't seem to find this.  Thanks.

Rultract retractor. nm - Old Woman

[ In Reply To ..]

Thank you so much!! nm - MTgirl

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

The Bowel Was Retracted W The Use Of A
Dec 16, 2011

xx ...

Surgical Retractor - S/l "Turnley" Retractor TIA Nm
Oct 07, 2010

Small-bowel Versus Small Bowel
Jun 08, 2015

I've always just used "small bowel," but then noticed most put "small-bowel," I assume to differentiate it as being part of the intestine as opposed to a small, or little bowel.  Okay, that makes sense, so I stated hyphenating small-bowel.  However, I just got marked off by QA for putting in a hyphen!  No matter what you do or don't do, you're screwed!  I do believe they just look for ways to antagonize so you'll never feel appreciated.  ...

Small-bowel Or Small Bowel
Mar 16, 2010

hypen or no hyphen? ...

Bowel Sounds
Apr 22, 2010

Can anyone offer some different words to describe bowel sounds on the physical exam?  I've looked online and the ones I've found (normal, present, active, positive) just don't sound like what the doctor is saying.  Of course he sounds like he's turning away & speeding up his words when he says whatever it is he's saying, so it could be anything, but it sounds like it starts with an "n" and has a t sound in it and is possibly two syllables.  Any ideas? ...

Bowel Tillitation?
Nov 16, 2010

s/l bilious and bowel "t i l l i t a t i o n" . I am also not sure if "bilious" is the correct word either, doesn't seem to make sense in this context. Any help appreciated. ...

PC Bowel Movements?
Jan 29, 2014

He is having 1-2 soft, formed s/l PC bowel movements. Anyone have any ideas? Thank you for your help. ...

S/l Ertral Bowel Sounds
Dec 20, 2009

Regarding her s/l ertral bowel sounds, stable.  That's all he says about this, so not much to go on. ...

Small-bowel Follow-through
Aug 06, 2010

Can anyone please give me a reliable source to verify the correct way to type small-bowel follow-through?  Appreciate any help.     ...

GI Surgery, Bowel Divided With A GI ...
Mar 27, 2011

The bowel was then divided proximally and distally with a GI something and then a specimen removed. Loud noise in the background so cannot give you a s/l.  Thanks for thinking about this so early in the morning!! ...

Bowel Or Bile Aspirated?
Nov 22, 2013

im second guessing myself on this, any opinions out there?  bile or bowel??  tks for help The Dreamtome RX catheter was inserted into the distal common bile duct. The wire was advanced into the common bile duct. The catheter was advanced. ___________ was aspirated. Contrast was injected. ...

Small Bowel Obstruction Surgery
Dec 28, 2010

s/l  Nafish intraabdominal retractor.  WHAT?? ...

There Were 8 Through-and-through Injuries Of Th Small Bowel With Gross Spillage
May 10, 2010

of s/l "suck-a-sue-tericus" throughout the perintoneum.  ...

Endoside Or End-to-side Repair (small Bowel)
Oct 25, 2010

Someone had some small bowel removed and an ____ repair.  I can't tell whether she is saying endoside (which I can't find) or end-to-side (which I'm also not finding much pertaining to the bowels).   Tx. ...

Patient Has Irritable Bowel Syndrome And Has Taken Some S/l Flagulent Levaquin For That. TIA ~nm~
Oct 25, 2009

xx ...

Gaseous/gastric? Dilatation Is Noted At The Small Bowel.
Feb 25, 2012

ABDOMEN, 1 VIEW. DATE: ___ [DATE]. HISTORY: Abdominal pain. FINDINGS: Gaseous dilatation is noted at the small bowel. Degenerative changes were noted within the thoracolumbar spine and isolytic/isoelectric? destruction is noted of the left hip.  CONCLUSION 1. Gaseous dilatation is noted at the small bowel. Findings have speches of a small bowel obstruction. 2. Isoelectric destruction is noted of the left hip. HISTORY: Abdominal pain.FINDINGS: (Gaseous or gastric?) dilatation is n ...

LeMole Retractor
Nov 17, 2009

Has anyone heard of it for a mitral valve replacement?  Spelling? ...

Bowers Retractor?
Dec 09, 2009

Is there a such thing as a Bower retractor or Bowers retractor or something along those lines used for oral maxillofacial surgery? ...

Sorell Retractor???
Dec 09, 2009

The doctor thinks it is spelled Sorell, but I cannot find any documentation for this or similar spellings.  Stedmans only has Sewell as the closest thing.  This is a hip arthroplasty.  Thanks. ...

S/l Closhinger Retractor
Jan 26, 2010

inserted through the right lateral port placed under the liver edge....(Used during bypass surgery procedure) ...

Name Of Retractor Used In C-section
Apr 12, 2010

In a C-section -- dictates:  the midline revealed the peritoneum which was entered, extended superiorly and inferiorly and a s/l leksus O retractor was placed.    Thanks ...

Ritz Retractor
Dec 16, 2010

Ritz? retractor used during ileostomy takedown? ...

S/l Ruhl Retractor
Dec 25, 2010

Cardiac procedure.  Doc spells "Ruhl" retractor, but I can't verify it.  Thanks in advance! ...

Bladder Retractor
Jan 27, 2011

Sounds like "mandolin" bladder retractor in a retropubic midurethral sling placement. Can you help? ...

Aufricht Retractor
Mar 25, 2011

Has anyone heard of a surgeon using an Aufricht retractor in CTS?  Thanks! ...

Ladyfinger Retractor - SM
Dec 14, 2011

The site "Instrument Guru" lists it as "Lady Finger" and says it's the same as a Richardson.  A query on The Great Dictator (about another subject) shows it written "ladyfinger".  It sounds pretty clear just can't find a solid reference.  Anyone know this one and able to give a reliable source?  Thanks.  ...

Skin Retractor?
Sep 07, 2012

Anyone know this type of skin retractor for excising a lipoma from chest wall?  It s/l sins or possibly a-sins. Thank you! The skin was retracted using ___ and then later with army-navy, and the lipoma was dissected free from the surrounding structures using blunt dissection and cautery.   ...

A Type Of Retractor
Dec 13, 2012

Sounds like "colotype or color type retractor".  This is a new one for me.  You would think after 18 years in the biz, you would have heard it all. LOL! ...

Type Of Retractor
Jan 29, 2013

type of anal retractor, sounds like gel pass ...

Woody Retractor??
Jul 29, 2014

I'm typing a total hip arthroplasty and he is saying what sounds like a "woody retractor."  Has anyone ever heard of this?  It's pretty clear, but I can't find it anywhere.  Thanks! ...