A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

*Sto* portal is healed. Not sure how to spell Sto? - Unsure

Posted: Nov 17, 2009

Does anyone know?

Maybe stoma??? - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

With Auto-correct, How To Differentiate Between Well-healed And Well Healed?
Nov 24, 2009

I entered into Word Auto-Correct "wh" for well-healed, which is great until I need to type "well healed" without the hyphen. Ideas please: what do you use for short cuts for "well-healed" and for "well healed"?  Same for floor-of-mouth and floor of mouth. There must be some consistent way to do these hypen and no-hyphen phrases. TIA- ...

Stedmans Spell Checker-How To Set It Up In Spell Check
Dec 03, 2010

I just downloaded the Stedmans Spell Checker to work with my Word Documents, and I can't figure out how to make it work with Word. I went into Spell check, Options, and saw custom dic, but don't know where to go from there to set it up. Help please, and thank you! ...

Yea Doc Spell The Words Any Idiot Can Spell
Apr 10, 2012

How freaking stupid do you think I am???  Obviously you cant spell what you just rambled through either but speak normally and I guarantee you I can...off to search AGAIN!!! ...

Teamwork Portal
Mar 08, 2012

Can someone tell me where you can find the instructions to teamwork portal?  I have been using the old timecard program and they took that off, so I don't know how to place a ticket number on the new program for NJA and can't find any instructions or help to tell you where and how and what times you put in, etc., etc.  Be nice if they had "help" instructions on there.  TIA. ...

The Patient Is To Have A S/l 3-portal Arthrogram.
Apr 04, 2010

he clearly says this but I have never heard this before, so wanted to make sure.  ...

SIADH Or Beer Portal Mania?
May 11, 2010

Help!  The doctor is talking about electrolyte imbalance possibly secondary to drug reaction, alcohol, SIADH or (so help me!) "beer portal mania"!  That's what ASR typed out and now I can't hear anything but that! Any help would be appreciated!   TIA!     ...

Info On Ascend/Portal Healthcare
Nov 30, 2010

Any recent info on Ascend/Portal Healthcare in VA? Thanks in advance for any info!!  Trying to decide between them and another... ...

Question Regarding Healed Ankle Sprain...psm
Jul 23, 2012

Doc dictates patient has excellent range of motion pf ankle, some soreness, good strength, compartments are soft, and s/l gross instability of his ankle.  Diagnosis is a healed ankle sprain.  I may not be hearing it correctly, but it does s/l gross instability.  Are there any other possibilities or is this a possibility with a healed sprain? Thank you for any help. ...

ADP Portal--trouble Viewing Pay Statements
Jan 26, 2013

Is anyone having trouble viewing the pay statements for 2013?  Mine comes up as a blank screen and there is no way to contact these people on the Web site that I can see. ...

Patient's Well-healed Incision (anteriorostic?) To The Left Knee.
Jan 22, 2010

Thank you ...

Pt Had Dupuytren's Release. Exam Reveals Well Healed S/l C-plasty
Oct 14, 2010

x ...

DX: Right Shoulder Proximal Humerus Fracture Of The Greater Tuberosity That Is Not Healed. Please
Dec 09, 2009

We will begin formal physical therapy at this point beginning with passive range of motion until she reaches full range of motion. At that time, we will advance her with s/l placent holds gradually working into active range of motion.   ...

The Foot Ulceration Appears Well Healed And Covered W/ (he Says "Citrucel And Gauze"). SM
Nov 15, 2009

Could he have messed up completely and meant to have said Surgicel? ...

Under Radiology: S/l "B Motor" And Doppler Analysis Targeted To Portal System.
Jul 13, 2010

x ...

The Splenic Vein Appears Uninvolved, "as Is The Portal Veined".
Sep 15, 2010

:) ...

HEENT: Pt Has Healed S/l "forax Tris Trasition" In Place.
May 30, 2012

Pt with squamous cell carcinoma of the nasal cavity with upper lip and hard palate invasion.  He has an artificial nose.  On examination of the patient's oral mucosa, there are no visible lesions on the floor of mouth or buccal mucosa.  He does have a healed  "forax transposition" in placed on his upper hard palate.  Upon examination of his nasal cavity, he does have a well-healed stomal site where his previous nose was.    I'm stumped :/ ...

Pelvic Exam Revealed The S/l "tuft" To Be Healed --OB/GYN, Nm
Feb 11, 2015

. ...

Remedy Self Service Portal - Is That The Same As Qcare Self Service?
Apr 06, 2012

x ...

I Hate When They Spell!
Feb 24, 2010

She had moderate malnutrition, which was treated with percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy tube feeds.  However, the patient had a very large tracheostomy stoma and had s/l aerobhagy resulting in severe abdominal distention.  The "aerobhagy" is what she spells.  Any clue what she might be talking about?  ...

Coxytude? Cannot Think Of How To Spell It
Mar 09, 2010

a "coxytude" of medications.   thanks ...

What Is This Drug Name And How Do You Spell It Please?
Mar 17, 2010

Can anyone tell me how to spell a drug name that sounds like Fusefar or Phusefar or something like that? Thanks ...

How Do You Spell This Word?
Apr 21, 2011

s/l sin-knee-key-eye There was (synici) and lateralization of the middle turbinate to the lateral nasal wall.  This was gently medialized removing the (synici) and opening up the ethmoid labyrinth as best as possible.  When I google it doesn't have any idea what I'm trying to say!! thanks. ...

SPELL CHECK BOX
Jan 30, 2012

My spell check box is too small.  I cannot see the Ignore, change, etc. boxes.  Can anyone tell me how to enlarge the box so I can see all of the choices?  TIA ...

Just Had A Doctor Spell
Feb 18, 2012

"void" - its gonna be a long night... ...

Numbers Or Spell It Out?
Apr 04, 2012

Never get any help here. Never mind. ...

Where Do They Learn To Spell?
Apr 29, 2013

The doc just spelled two drugs:   1. FLORASE 2. SPLRIVA   Flonase and Spiriva   What the????? ...

Why Do Doctors Try To Spell?
Jun 18, 2013

I just had one spell Hydroxycut  "hodroxicud" ...

Please Oh Please Spell Your Kid's Name CORRECTLY!
Aug 11, 2013

Anybody else work for a Peds clinic and get driven CRAZY due to the odd spelling of all of these kid names these days?  It seems like almost every single time, I spell the name wrong and when I check for correction on my list, I always have to change it, which I cannot do until the END of the report!  I am so tired of these names:  Jennipher, Ryleigh, Austen, Allysin, Emilee.  I mean, what was wrong with Jennifer, Riley, Austin, Allison and Emily?  Why did we have to cha ...

Wow Ms. PA Learn To Spell
Dec 31, 2013

Can't spell what is wrong correctly, continually spells it wrong at every turn, and pronounce the rest? Lots of blanks, I'm not leaving a misspelled word in there don't care how many times you spell it wrong. And who am I to correct them? ...

Spell Checker
Jul 01, 2014

Does anyone know where i can get a free demo or cheap spellchecker ASAP? Thanks ...