A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

eggs and beef anyone? - 16TRANSCRIBER

Posted: Mar 27, 2014

Too funny not to share:

Physician was reading the results of a chest x-ray and VR inserted:

Big heart with a side of eggs and beef.  

Also, the other day physician was talking about another physician discharging a patient and VR inserted:  The dog discharged the patient.

Those are 2 out of thousands of VR corrections I make every day.  These physicians would flip their lids if these reports went on the chart as is.   Also, my VR has made two homosexual references in two days. What's up with that?  Another thing it has started to do was say....T&A performed by Andy.  Chest was CTA by Janice.   The abdomen was soft and nontender by Jack.   What?

My 'what?' from the - other day. . .

[ In Reply To ..]
Dictating HPI:

Doc dictated: Mr. common first and last name. ..

VR said: "Ms. Serosanguinous Phallus"

What a super speech recognition program! Just sit back and read through the report as the doc dictates! Easy and fast! Edit 300+ lines per hour! Sure thing!

I get a doctor whose always dictated as "doctor penis" - ...every time LOL

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Urologist? (nm) - Rose

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Oh Why Oh Why Do I Keep Putting All My Eggs In One Basket...sm
Nov 01, 2011

I am getting screwed by yet another company.  I have nothing to fall back on so I am seriously considering working two jobs again.  I did it before a long time ago and it sucked the life out of me.  I barely had a life working one job with all the long hours.  Is it possible to hold down two jobs long term and still have a family life?  I just can't afford to sit here with nothing to do day after day.  Just had to vent... ...

Not Putting All My Eggs In This Basket Anymore...sm
May 26, 2011

Well, I have been reading a lot and there are definitely many who are unhappy doing this for a living at this point. I think the major downfall was the MTSO.....for many, many reasons. Just like Wal Mart put many mom and pop stores out of business, MTSO's are the Wal Mart of the MT world. I decided to go back to school about a month ago. I am going to a local Vo-Tech to get a license to be a nail technician. It is totally out of my comfort zone and away from anything I have ever known. I a ...