A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

You guys will never believe this ASR mistake - It knows.

Posted: Sep 13, 2012

This ASR mistake was so perfect that it is unbelievable.  It's so unbelievable that I would never have put it on here unless it was for real. 

Dictated:  "M-H-C-L, all in caps"

ASR:  MT agency hell hole 

LOL. that was funny! - just me

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks for the chuckle...

PERFECT!! LOL - Metoo

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

LOL! More evidence that the ASR is alive nm - MModal Livestock

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Hilarious! nm - sadie

[ In Reply To ..]
x

;-D - too funny

[ In Reply To ..]
roflol

Similar Messages:

Mistake I Came Across
Dec 29, 2012

It continues to amaze me some of the mistakes I come across. Fosamax is not prescribed for a 6-year-old child with kidney disease/kidney transplant, Phos-Nak is.  ...

I Made A Mistake
May 18, 2010

I just got called by "the boss" about a mistake I made yesterday.  I feel horrible.  I am glad they called.  It was a good heads up for me.  They down played it but still I am feeling upset.  I know it will pass but it's made for a tough morning.  Kinda shakes my confidence.  Thanks for listening. ...

What Happens When It's The Doctor's Mistake?
Jun 18, 2010

I am a former Spheris MT, now begrudgingly a MQ MT (not that Spheris was all that great either).  As was pointed out below, we are still on Spheris rules for the most part but I don't expect that to last forever.  At Spheris, if we think a doctor has made a mistake, we are encouraged to flag it but that entails putting in a blank, just as if we didn't understand the dictator.  If we have too many blanks in a given period, we lose our incentive pay.  They do not diff ...

Payroll's Mistake
Feb 10, 2012

Today the payroll dept made a mistake and everyone who was working got clocked off in error.  Now CCM wants us to go in and fix it ourselves.  Next thing you know they will be sending us a tutorial on how to fix our own computers.  I am so tired of all the things we have to do for no pay that I want to scream.  It's bad enough that we are paid so little for doing what we were hired to do, we get nothing for all the things we have to do that were not in our job descriptio ...

Coming Across A Mistake
Aug 03, 2012

I was looking over already transcribed reports by others to check on a medication and came across a mistake that really makes us look foolish and is something, IMHO, that any transcriptionist would know and this doctor speaks good English.  Would you notify QA so they can correct the report or notify the hospital to correct the report?  Thanks for your opinion.  ...

I Made A Big Mistake
Nov 25, 2014

I'm trying to get my old job back. ...

I Made The Awesome Mistake Of.......sm
Dec 07, 2013

deciding to check FIESA this morning.... REALLY DUMB DECISION!  I have just about given up doing correction reversals, especially since ALL of my post-audit QA is done offshore.  And most definitely now because they must've just hired someone off the street over there to do my post audits.  Seriously, there is 1 offshore QA person in particular who will consistently go through my reports and delete text that I have either transcribed or edited (correctly I might add) and put& ...

While In Training, If You Found A Mistake Made By
Jan 10, 2012

QA when they were checking your work, would you tell your trainer; i.e., something was "corrected" on one of the reports I did; after looking again at the client profile, the way I had done it was the customer's preferred way.  TIA for opinions. ...

I Made A Mistake On This Board I Need To Correct
Sep 26, 2012

I said Nuance pays according to experience.  Obviously, that was wrong.  I lost track of the thread or else I would have said something earlier.  Apologies! ...

One Mistake Made Me Fail An Audit.
Jun 09, 2015

I admit I made a mistake.  I forgot to add a cc.  Never mind that all the other jobs that were audited were 100%.  I am only human but Mmodal does not care.  ...

Did You Ever Change Jobs And Realize You Made A Mistake?
Apr 13, 2011

I recently left a company after four years because the grass seemed greener elsewhere, has anyone ever done this and then realized right away it was a huge mistake?  I feel guilty after the company has trained me and worked with me for almost two weeks but I am so miserable, any suggestions or advice of what to do? ...

Deleted A File In Express Scribe By Mistake.
Nov 21, 2011

I deleted a file yesterday, and need to get it back if I can.  Is there any way I can recover it?   ...

Got A Reversal Only Because They Made A Mistake Listing Me As The Dictator
Feb 18, 2015

I can just see their smug red face conceding they made a mistake. Makes my day. Now back to my dictating! ...

Learn From My Mistake About Picking A Good Coding Program
Jan 20, 2012

I am in my last semester of an HIT program at my local community college.  This program is accredited through CAHIIM.  I actually found this program on the AHIMA website as an approved AHIMA coding program and was so excited that it was in my hometown.  Well, almost two years later and $4000 in student debt, I still have no idea how to code.  Sure, I'm great at Math 101 and English 101 and my anatomy is amazing, but I have no idea how to code.  One class that I have ...

Just Want To Thank You Guys For Being Here
Apr 18, 2012

lets face it the situation rots,,,so we can make the best of a bad situation or curl up and die (cant afford the latter so)...But again thanks for the helpful hints and letting me vent now and again..Im in a better boat then most pulling a disability check from my former job...I just really wish I could do more for you all that depend on this money as your main form of income..There is no way I could do it....so any ideas you all want to try, count me in, if I get fired, I can survive, not very ...

I'm Sure You Guys Have
Mar 24, 2015

dated February 2015 http://crankalicious.hubpages.com/hub/The-Worst-Companies-to-Work-For-M-Modal some of it goes a bit far, in that we do get paid time off, but otherwise, its pretty spot on. i would so love to post this on MM's facebook page or on Twitter for their business partners to read, but i don't know how to do it anonymously.   ...

Oh God You Guys
May 18, 2015

I'm the one who posted below about the system not seeing all the work I typed today.  I uploaded a job just now and I caught it at the end saying returning job.  WHAT THE BEEP!! Has it returned all of the jobs I did today even though it says in editor I have done them?!!? I'm dying here.  I'm not pulling any more jobs now.  what is going on?!?!?  Check your lines in manager and see if it matches up with editor.  ...

Missed You Guys!!!
May 24, 2010

Been banned for a while.  We won't go into that. . . .  Glad to be back.  ...

How Often You Guys Have To Buy New Keyboard
Jun 10, 2011

I was just curious as to how often you guys have to buy new keyboards.  Seems like mine are biting the dust more often these days.  TIA.  ...

You Guys Have Inspired Me.
Mar 07, 2012

Well, it's time to go, guys. I'm saying goodbye. After 11 years in this field, I've enrolled in paralegal training. Like a lot of you, I figured transcription would get me through my working years with a home-based job and a decent wage that I could live on. Not so anymore. I still have a good job with a hospital, where my bosses claim outsourcing will never happen. Yeah, sure it won't. I went ahead and enrolled in school while I still have a decent income and the heart to le ...

What Do You Guys Do When A VR Report Is
Oct 02, 2013

I mean wrong as in, there will be a long run of sentences in which VR doesn't get a single word right.  I don't know WHY, because this speaker happens to speak very clearly at a decent speed and with no background noise.   Do you guys just delete everything and retype?  Do you ask your TL to be compensated as straight transcription when that happens?  Or do you make every single correction as you go along (which happens to take about 395 years to do). Also, I' ...

I've Noticed Some Of You Guys Saying That
Feb 04, 2015

backup account or an unfamiliar account when you run out of work on your primary.  Are we allowed to do this?  I would rather stick my primary and flex my time to a later time or even not at all if possible.  I don't want to risk getting below 99% (which I still sometimes do even on my familiar primary account, but I know it would happen on my backup account, which is unfamilar to me, rarely work in it).   But I thought if we ran out of work we had to immediate ...

Are You Guys In North Getting Work?
Feb 15, 2010

I haven't seen any NJA posts for ages.  I had no work Sunday night or tonight, and I have no-India accounts! ...

You Guys Are Unbelievable. For Months You
Mar 03, 2010

For months you have complained about NJA and other people logging on randomly and taking your work away.  So MQ comes up with a system whereby this will no longer be allowed to happen -- and you are now complaining about it too ?  The point here is to make sure that you will have work at your scheduled time without other people hopping on and doing it.   Isn't that what you have been wanting ?You have been really spoiled by MQ if you are used to logging on 15 minutes lat ...

Did You Guys Know Dell, Inc Was Into Transcription
Jul 23, 2010

At first, I thought it was just a company named Dell, but then was redirected to the Dell website. ...

What Do You Guys Do With A Verbatim Acct When Doc
Feb 26, 2011

clearly dictates a sentence that makes absolutely no sense.  Just sort of an open-ended sentence, not even a fragment?  I'm trying so hard to keep the blanks down, which my % is really okay, but I'm finding more and more that these docs are just not making any sense and the mistakes are getting ridiculous!!!  Maybe they are texting when they are dictating........Anyhow, do you just type what they say and send it off or do you mark it for QA? ...

OK I Trust You Guys So Much, I Just Ordered
Mar 14, 2011

OK, What Do You Guys Do When You Consistently Run Out Of Work? Sm
Oct 26, 2011

This is getting crazy now.  I'm clocking in and out so many times in a day that I spend more time doing that than actually working.  I show up for my shift and am available to work my entire shift but with no work and no pay.  I've been trying UI in between running out of work but can't get through.  I need the money; please don't get wrong about that, BUT I also have other things going on and alot of it, and I don't have the time most days to make th ...

What Do You Guys Usually Do When There Is No Work During Your Shift? Sm
Jun 20, 2012

I've been checking every 10 to 15 minutes for the past 2.5 hours with only 1 report during that time.  Of course I punched out.  I do not like spending my day this way and it is foolish to be doing this and not getting paid.  It's also difficult to work after my shift on some days as I have other commitments and also a family to take care of.  It's stressful enough not having work and earning money but I get so stressed with feeling like I have to sit here and ...

An Mmodal MT. You Guys Have Work??
Dec 30, 2012

WE HAVE HARDLY ANY WORK at Mmodal.  Quite a few of us have $70.00 paychecks for a 2 week period which does not pay for the electric or cable bills.  Mmodal says it is slow because of the holidays...  Oh really, well holidays do not run for 3 months in a row.  I have dictators stating the hospital beds are full and ER wait time for patients are over 6 hours because of too many patients being seen.  Yet, Mmodal says we are slow and have low volume because of the holidays. ...