A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Ok, webbies, what is the secret - anon

Posted: Apr 07, 2010

Those getting 300+ LPH with ASR, is that on M-modal?  If so, how in the world are you managing these line counts?

Possible if you can actually get reports that don't require much change maybe. nm - MT2long

[ In Reply To ..]
xxxxxx

Similar Messages:

So Webbies?
Apr 05, 2011

Did your doom and gloom predictions come true yet this week? ...

Ex-webbies Equipment Refund
Aug 02, 2011

I know they say to expect refund in 4 to 6 weeks, is it really taking that long to get equipment refund back?  I figure by that time they will say "this company no longer exists..  Your loss!!". ...

Any Word On Insurance Cost For Webbies Consumed By Nuance?
Jul 26, 2011

Please, do tell if you know ANYTHING. ...

What Is The Secret?
Apr 07, 2011

What is the secret to passing the mttest?  Way too many years of experience and its not going well on that test site.  Are they reviewed by a computer program or real people?  Any advice? ...

Another Nuance Secret Name? S/m
Aug 31, 2012

I googled MT Companies and found a site with a list of supposed companies who are hiring.  I could tell this was outdated by some of the company names who have been taken over/sold.   I clicked on a company called "Heart Landis" and guess whose website popped up?  Nuance. ...

Unlocking The Closely Guarded Secret
Apr 14, 2010

I am a current Spheris employee, hanging by a thread with this merger. I am trying to make a true informed decision about whether I want to accept employment. However, reading through the literature they have provided, there is nothing about pay scale.  We all know how closely guarded these things are, but how can we accept a job that we don't even know what the pay will be? I understand that things will stay status quo, until such a time as they don't.  I want to kno ...

Anyone Have Secret Fantasies Of Anonymously Calling The Facility--sm
Apr 18, 2013

and educating them about what truly constitutes a STAT.  Just because something is dictated by a resident does not mean it is a stat, especially if the discharge was 4 months ago.  Of course, I also have fantasies of conducting a class for residents, helping them to utilize their critical thinking skills and critically evaluate the pertinent information for the report instead of talking for 30-45 minutes about stuff that does not need to be on the chart for the umpteenth time.  If ...

Shhhh Secret But Tomorrow's MT Week Recorded
May 23, 2013

Sends chills up your spine, doesn't it?   ...

Frustrated With "secret" Starting Pay
Apr 29, 2012

I find myself "shopping" for another MT company and have really had it with the "competative pay" rather than just coming right out and telling what they start their MT's at - anyone else? I really want this amount listed as some applications/tests are just not worth my time.  I have 15 years of experience to offer these people and am tired of being treated as a begger when I ask their pay scale before wasting my time. I would love it if all of us working now would just post our cpl ...