A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

My chuckle for the day - sm

Posted: Apr 09, 2013

ASR: would like to speak to her husband leaf blower deciding Dictated would like to speak to her husband before deciding Guess ASR is ready for spring...

Well, darn... - sm2

[ In Reply To ..]
was planning on naming my child "Leaf Blower" to be unique, but thanks to VR, now everyone is going to want to use that name.

That was so funny, it aggravated my stress incontinence - I laughed so hard. Ha! (NM)

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

Similar Messages:

Your Chuckle For The Day!
Aug 03, 2010

Was talking to my husband on the phone and said I had to hang up to get to work this a.m.  I work two jobs and he asked are you going to work for ***** or for MustQuit?? MustQuit it is!!!   ...

Does Everyone Want A Chuckle?
Nov 02, 2010

After the first upgrade, I asked MT Questions why once you choose one of the listings in the ADT list (hospital stay/office visit) you could no longer see any of the other listings (which we often need to do to get physicians' names, etc.).  In what world is this response OK -- the "upgrade" hurts the MT and hurts the client.  This is the answer I just received:   This basically works the same way but the “list” of all jobs associated with a particular search do ...

ILP Blank That Made Me Chuckle
Nov 29, 2013

I was filling in a blank for an ILP for a very clear dictator.  What the ILP blanked, which was clear as day, was "HIPAA laws."  Apparently they've never encountered this word. ...