A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Chartnet VR and Instant Text Commands - VRMT

Posted: Nov 10, 2009

I am working on VR on the Chartnet platform.  I am also using Instant Text.  Has anyone been able to use Instant Text to create VR command in Chartnet?    I have used them in Escription but for some reason they do not work in Chartnet.  I really need to get more lines with VR so I am hoping that someone can help me with this.  Thanks in advance for any tips. 

ChartNet - pauline

[ In Reply To ..]
I currently use just the ChartNet program. When I came to work for the company I am currently with, my friends and I used Instant Text. I chose just to start my expanders over, but the IS Dept I think had a way for the MTs that wanted to keep their Instant Text to work, but as mentioned earlier I do not use the VR on the ChartNet but ask IS Dept or your account manager to check on it. Surely there is a way. I only get paid for VBC and boy oh boy could I use the extra lines too. Paycheck will suffer for sure. Mine makes me sick compared to what I used to make but at least I have a job for now and barely staying afloat. Good Luck

Similar Messages:

Instant Text 7 And ChartNet
Dec 09, 2013

I'm having trouble getting Instant Text Pro 7 to work with ChartNet.  It worked beautifully when I used Pro V but 7 doesn't expand some works correctly - it seems to leave out vowels - for example neurovascularly intact comes out of Pro 7 as nascularly intact, left-hand side comes out as l-hand side and a simple word like basketball comes out as btball.  How do I get this to work correctly with CN?  It works fine in Word. Thanks.   ...

Instant Text - How Do You Bold Text?
Dec 07, 2011

I'm new to IT and have a question:  How do you bold text?  I went into "Edit" and see several options but not for bolding. Yes, it's probably in the manual but I'm on the clock right now so hope someone will post it here. Thanks! ...

Help With Instant Text
Oct 14, 2009

Anyone have any good websites for Instant text tutorial or questions?  I did read through productivity talk and did find what I needed.  I have not used this software in years.  I use autotext, but I would like to use the line counting software that comes wtih IT.  I am trying to figure out a short cut to copying text, right clicking on IT , clipboard statistics, and logging each note. Any thoughts on how to do this with keystrokes and NOT the mouse? I am using Scribe Editor ...

Instant Text And VR
Sep 18, 2010

Just wondered about what you all think is the best expander to use with VR. I used to use Shorthand up to a couple of years ago and now work with Instant Text. It seems to me that Shorthand is very very popular with the VR crowd. Does anyone use Instant Text successfully with VR? The version of IT I have (V  Pro) does not have the recording functions and the ability to use shortcuts (like Alt+ and Control+) like Shorthand does. Nor is there there an ability to record commands or key combina ...

Instant Text V
Feb 08, 2011

I was wondering if anybody working on the DQS system is able to use Instant Text V  and if so, how did you convert it over ?  Thank you for any help. Donna ...

Does Anybody Use Instant Text?
Apr 06, 2011

Does anybody use Instant Text?  I just started using it and CANNOT figure out how to get "-year-old" to expand without a space in front of the first hyphen.  I am ready to scream!  Please help!  ...

Instant Text V Pro Help
May 08, 2011

I am having issues with linking Instant Text V Pro with eScription.  The greenlight is on saying that it is linked, but I am not able to get any of my keystrokes to work.  If anyone is familiar on how to do this please let me know.  I would really appreciate it.  Thanks!! ...

Help! Anyone Using Instant Text, Etc...
May 16, 2012

This was transferred to the tech forum last night but isn't a tech question: How are MTs naming their short forms now, for example for shortform "ncat" (normocephalic atraumatic) do you use "ncat" or do you use "ncatx"? Thanks. ...

Instant Text 7 Pro
May 12, 2013

Is there a limit to how many entries you can put in this program?  TIA ...

Instant Text
Feb 07, 2015

Has anyone used Instant Text with EMdat/Inscribe? Does it work okay with it? ...

Instant Text Pro 7
Apr 12, 2015

I would like to know if anyone on here uses the Bayscribe platform in IE and uses the Instant Text word expander..  I have Instant Text V and it does not connect, so I am wondering if anyone that has the upgraded version can connect.  Thank you! ...

Help With Instant Text And Emdat
Oct 14, 2009

I am trying to use Instant Text with Emdat. I know it is supposed to work, but for some reason it isn't. The shortcuts don't expand, the "period" key doesn't work. The spacebar only makes a space if I hit it twice. Has this happened to anyone else. Any ideas?  ...

HELP! Instant Text With EScription VR And The ALT+. -
Oct 27, 2009

This is the stroke to insert a period and space and cap for the new sentence but it is also the IT stroke for linking.  How do I get rid of this link combo so I can actually be productive on my EditScrpt on eScription?    TY!  ...

Inscribe And Instant Text
Nov 10, 2009

Is is possible to use Instant Text V Pro with the Inscribe platform?  Thanks ...

Editscript 8 & Instant Text
Feb 05, 2010

Is there a way to make Editscript 8 and Instant Text work together?  If not, what expanders work with Editscript 8?  Thanks a whole bunch in advance ...

SHORTHAND 10 Vs INSTANT TEXT
Feb 22, 2010

nm ...

Instant Text Or SpeedType?
Mar 16, 2010

I just got a new computer, Windows 7 64-bit and my SmartType does not work.  I need a new program and I was looking at Instant Text and SpeedType.  Does anybody have those and which one is better????  Appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks!! Lori ...

Instant Text And Medrite
May 22, 2010

Just got Instant Text and can't get the darn think to work. It works when I type in the Instant Text box, but when I link it with Microsoft Word or Medrite and start typing in those apps nothing happens with Instant Text, everything just stays blank. I called the service number and left a message and haven't heard back. ...

Shorthand To Instant Text
May 27, 2010

Can directories from Shorthand be transferred to Instant Text?   ...

Instant Text Users - Need Help Please
Jun 17, 2010

When I press L, I would like to get left but get "like" instead.  R gives me right immediately.  I tried to delete "like" but cannot.  Can you tell me if it is possible to make the L give me left?    Thank you - :) ...

Instant Text Or Shorthand...
Aug 24, 2010

Hi everyone, I just started editing and I'm having a very difficult time with getting my speed up. I use Instant Text and find this to be a very awkward program to use for VR. Anyone have any suggestinos or tips on how to increase my speed with VR using this program. Otherwise, do you use something that helps you specifically...I need all the suggestions I can get!! Thanks a bunch! ...

Instant Text V Pro & Windows 7
Aug 25, 2010

Does anyone know if there's a free upgrade or download or something to get this compatible with Windows 7? I really don't want to have to buy a new word expander. Thanks so much! ...

Instant Text Users
Sep 28, 2010

I am looking for Instant Text users who may be able to get me headed in the right direction in regards to compilations.  I have been using Instant Text for quite a while now, only adding things on the fly, or using the enrich feature.  I do not understand the compilation feature it seems.  Whenever, I try to utilize this feature I come up with phrases that I really will never hear again, odd things within reports.  For example, the patient's dog's name - lol!&n ...

Which Is Better For VR, Instant Text Or Shorthand? (nm)
Oct 16, 2010

f ...

Editscript & Instant Text ---HELP
Nov 09, 2010

I am starting on an account in Editscript 9.  I have Instant Text V Pro.  IT says it is linked but when I type nothing is happening in my phrases or words columns.  How do I fix this?  Thanks so much in advance ...

Instant Text/Editscript & Alt +
Dec 03, 2010

Has anyone figured out how to make Instant Text and Editscript work together?  I cannot use the Alt + combo for inserting a period and capitalizing the next letter because that is an Instant Text feature.  Are there any IT glossaries for VR/SR in Editscript anywhere?  Thanks in advance ...

Instant Text And Integra
Mar 15, 2011

Does anyone use Instant Text with Probity's Integra platform?  I just downloaded IT and am having a lot of difficulty using it.  First, I had to set it to be on the right side of the screen because otherwise the time marker disappeared.  Not a big deal though. When I add an entry while in Integra, it moves the screen down each time I make an entry and the only way I can make the typing screen large again is to exit out of the report back to the RIS screen and then go back i ...

Instant Text Is NOT THAT GREAT!
Aug 31, 2011

I just signed up for the 30-day free trial of Instant Text. This is what I have found: * IT is faster than Shorthand.  * IT has some good features that SH lacks. However, IT also has some annoying limiitations -- just like SH does -- as far as what you can name entries.  For example, when naming an entry you can only use letters, numbers,  _ and - .  No special characters allowed!  Also one-character titles are NOT allowed. This frustrates the heck out of me.  I ...

Bayscribe With Instant Text
Sep 23, 2011

Does anyone know how to link Instant Text with Bayscribe? I can't get it to work with Bayscribe and I can't find a direct phone number for tech support for Instant Text....   Thanks:) ...

Has Anyone Ordered Instant Text
Nov 05, 2011

I was charged and used up my 30-day free trial, but I've never recieved an email telling me how to install permanent version or code for it.  Emailed their support mail, but apparently they're only in 9-5 Mon-Fri.  Just wanted to see if this company legit or if anyone else had a similar exp and how it was resolved.  Please and thank you, of course. ...