A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Another close one ASR - sm

Posted: May 21, 2014

Dictated: 50 units of hyaluronidase added VSR: 50 units of hobbling around the base added

Mush mouth dictators/VR - ugh

[ In Reply To ..]
VR is only half the problem. The other half is all the bad doctors/dictators.

This one actually was a clear dictator - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I never blame ASR when mush mouth is on the system..

heres another good one

ASR: Conte. Two Shin

S/B contusion

Similar Messages:

Again, So Close ASR
Aug 25, 2014

ASR: Positive flora on ice and hit a pole... how do you get that from a doc saying positive for "uhm" ...

So Close To Quitting
Oct 07, 2011

I have to vent!  At the moment, there are no words to express how much I hate this job.  i am so sick of listening to foreigners who sound like they have marbles in their mouths and the women sounding like shrill little girls with marbles in their mouths, struggling with all my heart and soul to do a good job, for pennies, knowing if I send to QA for help, my pennies will be taken away.  This is insanity!  I swear, I've died and gone to hell!  ...

This Close To Quitting
Mar 12, 2014

I am this close to quitting right this second. All I have had is foreign doctors. Are there ANY English speaking doctors left??? They expect 99.8% accuracy with this crap???? Are they kidding me??? I've been sitting here almost screaming because I can't understand a thing they're saying. I had one who was chewing gum like a cow!!! Give me a break. If I had a job to fall back on, I would quit right this second. ...

This Close To Quitting!
Mar 17, 2014

If I didn't need the gol dang money so bad I'd quit right now! More work added on my plate after you cut my pay...twice! This is beyond what I can handle today. I'm only 45 minutes into my shift and I'm crying already. Let me back up, Saturday I was NJA (as usual) so I (stupidly) emailed my PTO requests in for the year, during my shift, and then I get an email about "productive time" and then had another account added to my pool. And given 30 minutes to learn 68 pages of a ...

Epic Close To Home...
Jan 16, 2012

A HUGE clinic with many different specialties in this area has went to Epic and now have laid off 30 MTs.  They said with Epic they didn't need them all.  What a shame!  I actually use that clinic, and I knew something was up a couple months ago when I went to the doctor.  They had a new system and they were typing everything in the computer.  When I left they gave me this printout that looked like a medical report.  It had my diagnosis, medicati ...

Oracle. And NO I'm NOT Management Or Even Close To It.
Jul 02, 2012

Why don't we ALL post some of this stuff on the Oracle chat board?!! Maybe you'd get some answers. Why??? Because you might be found out by management???  What a bunch of hypocrites!  ...

The Time Is Coming Close...
Apr 01, 2014

For M*Modal to spew forth their B.S offer to the MT Dept. at our community hospital. Have some ideas already but could use more suggestions/ideas on ways to get the community involved- to let our patients know exactly where our JOBS and THEIR health records will be going.... any help/ideas???  ...

Question For Those With 100% Or Close Quality
May 13, 2014

I have been working so hard to still get a decent line count yet not make big errors, yet still am getting them. I pretty much have the numbers down pretty well, i.e. age, vitals, meds and labs, but seem to make errors on something I might have typed once right in the report, but later got it wrong! It just killls me. I need to make more than minimum wage, and I have given up on getting the bonus, but I am still sick to my stomach when I see silly errors I make in FIESA. Just wondering if anyo ...

Been Paying Close Attention To My ASR Reports
Feb 07, 2012

not been ONE SINGLE LINE so far in any report that has not needed editing in some fashion.  Not ONE SINGLE LINE.  Usually multiple things in every line including stupid little words it leaves out, stupid things it adds, repetition by the doctor that it cannot discern, blatant errors of the ASR, punctuation, numbering, and on and on and on --- for 60% of my line rate?  If there are folks who have great ASR and can just breeze through with a cursory proofread, more power t ...

Job Hunting - 3 Hospitals No Where Close To Me Pay......are You Ready....
Apr 30, 2012

$15/hour.  Like the good ole days.  I'm moving soon but not to those cities.  Hopefully I can find a MT in-house job, otherwise, I'm done.  I will not continue to work for these low wages while the companies make billions in revenue.  ...

Oh, Great Just What I Needed To See So Close To Graduating
Nov 30, 2012

Before I get jumped on for trying to "stir the pot", I  come to this forum quite often.  I am a medical transcriptionist and am almost done with my coding course.  I will be taking the CPC sometime in January or February.  However, upon doing research on obtaining a coding job after graduating, I came across this.  Of course the date is 2011, but it's still fairly recent.  This is from the AAPC forum board.  My heart literally sank when I saw this.  O ...

Wow Giving Away Close To 400 In Gift Cards
May 15, 2015

Are you freaking serious??? How many MTs are there in this company? What an insult..And no I'm not playing your games, entering your contests, or doing anything but look for another job. ...

Anyone Heard Of *EVO III" Or Close To That, Demineralized Bone Matrix?
Oct 20, 2009

nm ...

Hyphen - Close To Near Full Thickness Rotator Cuff Tear
May 11, 2012

Plz help me with this sentence regarding the hyphen usage.   close to near full thickness rotator cuff tear     Thnx in advance for the help,   Syd ...

Anyone Heard Of "fem-flare IVF". I Can't Find Anything Close To This.
Mar 16, 2011

thanks much! ...