A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

how to adjust the auto back space? - gintex

Posted: Feb 27, 2013

Can  anyone tell me how to adjust the auto back space?  I hate that darned thing!

Uh, on what platform/program? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
X

auto back space - gintex

[ In Reply To ..]
docQscribe

You should try the M*Modal board for that. - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
It might get moved back over here, but that's the best place to start, and hopefully someone there will see it before it gets shuffled to another board.

Similar Messages:

Auto Back Space
Jan 21, 2013

Can someone tell me how to adjust this thing?  Thanks! ...

How To Turn Off Auto Back Space?
Sep 06, 2012

Thanks! ...

How To Adjust The Auto Backspace On The Footpedal?
Mar 09, 2013

Can someone tell me how to adjust the auto backspace on the footpedal? Thank you ...

Anyone Know How To Back Up Auto Corrections On Word
Apr 08, 2010

Does anyone know how to back up your autocorrections on Word 2003.  I have a flashdrive I would like to put them on so that I can do a system restore.  Thanks in advance, any help is appreciated. ...

Auto Back Step - Inscribe
Oct 24, 2012

Does anyone know how to adjust the auto back step using Inscribe? I can only adjust the playback rate which is the speed of the dictator. I don't want to rewind five seconds every time I pick my foot up. ...

Back Surgery: A S/l Pixel Four Was Placed Into The Disc Space For Better Visualization....??
Mar 29, 2010

n/a ...

Pea Brain Resident, Telling Me Comma, Space, Space,
Feb 15, 2011

Really, shouldn't he be more concerned about the content of the report rather than telling me where to put periods and commas and spaces.  You know I just never would have figured that one out without him! ...

Help, Double Space But I Want Single Space
Jul 08, 2014

I am transcribing in MS Office Word and using Medrite XL.  I hit enter and it automatically double spaces.  Don't know why that started but I need single space.  What do I do? ...

What Is The Key Combination To Adjust Volume
Feb 14, 2014

I can't seem to find it in any of my references, but I find that I'm adjusting the volume by hand for almost every report.  Thanks in advance! ...

If You've Been Asked To Adjust Your Time Card...
Apr 25, 2012

...so Nuance doesn't have to pay MUP (make-up pay)... especially if you are new to Nuance or on new account/s... be aware that this is against the law. Most companies pay a flat rate, i.e., my last job paid $9/hr for the first 4-6 weeks while you are getting your line count up, your macros made, learning your new account, docs, etc.  Nuance does not.  They throw you to the alligators and if you don't make minimum wage in your state, they must pay MUP.  They don ...

Emdat Inscribe - Adjust How Much The Dictation Automatically Rewinds
Jul 11, 2012

Hi, Just learning this platform now..  Is there a way to adjust how much the dictation automatically rewinds when you press the foot pedal?  It's too much now.  I printed out the manual and went through the tutorial but I don't remember what they said about this.  What do you all think about the Inscribe platform?  I'm used to something very different, so it seems like a challenge to me. TIA ...

What A Crock...We Are Told To Adjust Our Schedules For This Massive Onslaught Of Work..Sm
Mar 30, 2013

and, of course, there is no work to speak of at all.  This is pure BS.  Something is surely fishy and we are being lied to daily.  I regret every day I entered this field, but then, when I did, I was able to support myself.  Not anymore, but that's the same old song and dance. ...

Does Anyone Ever Hear Back Anymore From Jobs Posted? In The Past I Always Heard Back Even If I Was N
Dec 10, 2012

Is There A Space Between The Q. And The A.m. In Q.a.m.
Dec 16, 2009

nm.  I am new to MQ but all my 30 years, I have never seen q. a.m.  Is this in the BOS? ...

A (space) LOT
Jun 19, 2014

Maybe I am hoping and praying to get banned, but ALOT is NOT a word. Why oh why do I see it repeatedly on these boards? I understand that internet "speech" is relaxed but I just can't stand it. Moderators - feel free to ban me and put me out of my misery - please and thank you:) ...

Space And Time?
Jan 13, 2010

She has now has lesions in space and time and therefore does has multiple sclerosis. ...

Navasi Space
Jun 05, 2010

Shoulder surgery:  In order to shuttle the sutures for this procedure we did place a spinal needle through _____ space superiorly.    Sounds like Navasi ...

Middle AIR Space Or Middle EAR Space?
Jan 31, 2011

Doc is doing the admit note on a child to put in PE tubes.  Is it "effusion in middle ear space or middle air space"????  Thanks! ...

Desk Space
Feb 10, 2011

Those of you that have two (or more) computers, personal and a company provided one and limited space, what kind of desk set-up do you have?  ...

One Space After Punctuation
Jan 24, 2013

Why would a transcription company you are working for ask you to only put one space after puncutation, like a period?  To cut down on your lines?  ...

One Space After Period Now
Mar 01, 2013

I love how they advertise that they pay for spaces, yet now (after the eBTXT conversion) the drafts are coming in with 1 space after periods.  It looks all run together, of course, not to mention making it more difficult to read as you're editing. ...

S/l Cardia Space
Aug 13, 2013

He says it twice.  It sounds like cardia.  I've heard it before a long time ago, but cannot find it. He says: X-rays of the ankle are reviewed.  Os trigonum noted, but his ___ spacing and alignment are well maintained.  His knee films show excellent bone quality, good _____ space maintenance.  TIA ...

Do You All Now Put Only One Space After The End Of A Sentence?
Apr 02, 2014

I have always our 2, put noticed that AHDI now says 1.  ...

To Do Auto Numbering In DQS,
Jan 20, 2010

I remember our CCM telling us a while back to do something like put the number sign at the beginning of each item and it would automatically convert to numbering when it uploads?  Does anyone know exactly what we're to put?  A number sign, period, and 2 spaces? ...

Please Help Me With Auto Correct....
Jan 22, 2010

It is suddenly not working. Is there some way it can get turned off?  Thanks. ...

DQS Auto Correct
Sep 24, 2010

How do you turn off auto correct in DQS. Starting a new job Monday and plan on using SH so do not want the Auto Correct.  Job not at MQ. Seems I've come full circle since working at home. Started out with a compahy bought by MQ, using DQS. Left and now back using it again 7-8 years later.  Not sure if that is good or bad. Thanks for the help. ...

Peritendon Or Per-tendon Space?
Jan 23, 2010

This is a cortisone injection into the subacromial and peri-tendon space.  ...

One Word, Hyphen, Or Space?
Jul 02, 2010

Diagnosed with tachycardia, atherosclerotic heart disease, post angioplasty..... Is post angioplasty correct or should it be one word????  I have also found it with a hyphen so any help would be appreciated. Thanks ...

Work Space Comfort
May 10, 2011

I have been an MT for a long time and growing tired of the profession.  Until I find something else, I need to know what MTs out there do just to be comfortable in their work space.  I feel like I can't sit still, very uncomfortable.  any thoughts? ...

Is Everyone Else's MQ ASR End-of-sentence Spacing 1 Space
Jun 29, 2011

after the period or 2 spaces? The accounts I do have only 1 space after the period rather than the usual 2 spaces. I notice that on the final patient copy there are 2 spaces after the period. Makes me suspicious of possible line count manipulation. I am sure that I am probably losing a lot of money over time not getting paid for that space. ...