A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Transnet- - ncmom

Posted: Dec 04, 2009

Does anyone know if Transnet / Dictaphone is compatible with Vista?  I know it will not work on Windows 7.  If anyone is able to use this with Vista I would love to hear your comments.

Thanks in Advance...  Smile

TransNet/Vista - Sunshine State MT

[ In Reply To ..]
You might need to check with the people at TransNet about being compatible with Vista.

As of last summer, I could not use TransNet with Vista and TransNet could not give me a time as to when they would be compatible.

Similar Messages:

Transnet Compatibility
Feb 02, 2012

I have a USB Infinity 2 foot pedal.  Is this compatible with transnet?  If not, can I make it compatible by downloading something or getting a special plug? ...

Transnet/EDOT
Mar 09, 2014

Has anybody heard of a company called Transnet or EDOT located in Oklahoma? They contacted me after I posted a resume in the resume bank.  I did find some info on some posts here from late last year, but it does not sound like very promising place to work. Anybody? ...

TransNet Player Hot Keys
Mar 05, 2010

Can hot keys be enabled for TransNet Player on an ExText platform?  I want to jump back to the beginning of a voice file once reaching the end for proofing without sticking my foot down on the pedal forever.    ...

Infinity Pedal And TransNet
Oct 14, 2011

Does anyone know if Infinity USB-1 foot pedal is compatible with Dictaphone TransNet software and if so, how to configure? ...

Dictaphone TransNet W/o Footpedal
Feb 15, 2014

My new account uses ChartScript to type in and Dictaphone Transnet for the audio. Is there anyway to play transnet using hotkeys or keyboard shortcuts. I have a footpedal but cannot find a comfortable position for using it long term. I did find that Ctrl+P will play the audio but not when I am actually in the area where I need to type. In otherwords even if I keep transnet on top when I hit ctrl+p it wants to activate in my word document. I would appreciate any advice on this and also if there i ...

Any Information On TransNet LCC That Does Medical
May 23, 2014

transcription. ...

Dictaphone Transnet And Windows 7 Compatibility
Nov 07, 2009

Can anyone tell me if they use Tranenet  through Dictaphone with Windows 7.  My computer died, I bought a new one and the help line from Dictaphone says "Sorry" Cant use it... Offer no help whatsoever..  Has anyone else had this problem.  Soooo frustrating. ...

TransNet Foot Pedal Question
Dec 15, 2011

Does anyone have any idea on why I cannot get the foot pedal to work.  What are your settings on the TransNet pedal and how do I figure out what my settings are? Any suggestions would be appreciated.  ...

Dictaphone Transnet Not Working After Microsoft Updates
Oct 18, 2010

I have recently had to use system restore on several machines after Microsoft Updates were installed becuase Dictaphone Transnet would not work afterwards. Has anyone else seen this issue? If so, does anyone know which patch(es) cause the problem? Thanks in advance. ...

Dictaphone/Transnet Foot Pedal W/adapter
Sep 17, 2013

Although I have not gotten the official offer letter yet, my future employer wants me to get a "Dictaphone foot pedal with adapter".  I've worked in the office for many years with a Dictaphone system, but when looking for one on the Internet to buy, there appears to be different models/adapters.  Any ideas?  I don't want to ask them just yet what to buy as it is an IC position and I don't want to look stupid, though I guess I probably am. ...