A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

TransNet Player Hot Keys - KCMT

Posted: Mar 05, 2010

Can hot keys be enabled for TransNet Player on an ExText platform?  I want to jump back to the beginning of a voice file once reaching the end for proofing without sticking my foot down on the pedal forever.   

Transnet Player - NYMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Well it's not a hot key, but with the mouse just click on the l< in the box and it will jump you back to the beginning. I only wish you could do that to a point in the middle too.

VR or regular files? - wise1

[ In Reply To ..]
With the VR files there is no box to click... at least on mine.... only with the regular voice files.

Similar Messages:

Esription Hot Keys And Word Hot Keys
May 08, 2013

I recently had to have my computer in the shop and they wiped my hard drive clean but the tech did not back some of my files and I lost them.  Needless to say I was upset because I had a list of esription hot keys for VR (Nuace program) and Word hot keys.  Does anyone have a list of them as I refer to them often.  TIA. ...

Transnet-
Dec 04, 2009

Does anyone know if Transnet / Dictaphone is compatible with Vista?  I know it will not work on Windows 7.  If anyone is able to use this with Vista I would love to hear your comments. Thanks in Advance...  ...

Transnet Compatibility
Feb 02, 2012

I have a USB Infinity 2 foot pedal.  Is this compatible with transnet?  If not, can I make it compatible by downloading something or getting a special plug? ...

Transnet/EDOT
Mar 09, 2014

Has anybody heard of a company called Transnet or EDOT located in Oklahoma? They contacted me after I posted a resume in the resume bank.  I did find some info on some posts here from late last year, but it does not sound like very promising place to work. Anybody? ...

Infinity Pedal And TransNet
Oct 14, 2011

Does anyone know if Infinity USB-1 foot pedal is compatible with Dictaphone TransNet software and if so, how to configure? ...

Dictaphone TransNet W/o Footpedal
Feb 15, 2014

My new account uses ChartScript to type in and Dictaphone Transnet for the audio. Is there anyway to play transnet using hotkeys or keyboard shortcuts. I have a footpedal but cannot find a comfortable position for using it long term. I did find that Ctrl+P will play the audio but not when I am actually in the area where I need to type. In otherwords even if I keep transnet on top when I hit ctrl+p it wants to activate in my word document. I would appreciate any advice on this and also if there i ...

Any Information On TransNet LCC That Does Medical
May 23, 2014

transcription. ...

Dictaphone Transnet And Windows 7 Compatibility
Nov 07, 2009

Can anyone tell me if they use Tranenet  through Dictaphone with Windows 7.  My computer died, I bought a new one and the help line from Dictaphone says "Sorry" Cant use it... Offer no help whatsoever..  Has anyone else had this problem.  Soooo frustrating. ...

TransNet Foot Pedal Question
Dec 15, 2011

Does anyone have any idea on why I cannot get the foot pedal to work.  What are your settings on the TransNet pedal and how do I figure out what my settings are? Any suggestions would be appreciated.  ...

Dictaphone Transnet Not Working After Microsoft Updates
Oct 18, 2010

I have recently had to use system restore on several machines after Microsoft Updates were installed becuase Dictaphone Transnet would not work afterwards. Has anyone else seen this issue? If so, does anyone know which patch(es) cause the problem? Thanks in advance. ...

Dictaphone/Transnet Foot Pedal W/adapter
Sep 17, 2013

Although I have not gotten the official offer letter yet, my future employer wants me to get a "Dictaphone foot pedal with adapter".  I've worked in the office for many years with a Dictaphone system, but when looking for one on the Internet to buy, there appears to be different models/adapters.  Any ideas?  I don't want to ask them just yet what to buy as it is an IC position and I don't want to look stupid, though I guess I probably am. ...

KEYS THAT PLEASE
Feb 12, 2015

Does anyone know of a company called Keys That Please out of CA. ...

B's Keys In Texas
Dec 06, 2010

Anyone have experience with a company called B's Keys in Texas?  I can't even find a website. Thank you. ...

Mayfield Keys...
Jul 11, 2011

Is it   -   Mayfield-Keys head holder fixation ? ...

Do Any Of You Use Jump Keys?
Mar 12, 2014

Hello! Do any of you use jump keys?  For example, I have asterisks (*) in all of my templates in places where I need to insert something (vitals, he/she, etc.).. I made a macro that says anytime I use a quick key (for me it was Alt+x), it would jump to the next asterisk and I could quickly type whatever needed to go in that spot.  I recently had some new software put on my computer and it completely took out that macro.  This is bad because these jump keys are a HUGE timesaver!  Unfortun ...

B'S KEYS TRANSCRIPTION
Mar 17, 2014

Be on the look out for B's Keys. I was training and worked for them for a while and they did not pay me. I said for hours for weeks working and never recieved a paycheck and when I questioned this they decided they did not need me anymore. Filing a complaint with Better Business Bureau. ...

Expansion Keys
Aug 11, 2014

Anyone else missing ALL their expansions other than headings????  I expected nothing less than what's happening today with this transition.  So frickin' typical. ...

Keys That Please E-mail
Feb 15, 2015

I've been out of the MT game for 6 months now and got this email stating she's responding to MY interest in her ad(of course, I don't remember).  Any info on her/company??  She wanted to to complete my test but forgot to attach the tst file ...

What The Meditech Shift Plus F Keys Do
Apr 15, 2010

I am looking for anyone that has some information on what the Meditech shift plus F keys do.  For instance, if I am editing in a document and want to change the font to bold while in the document, how do I mark the text I want to change and then bold it?  I have just been assigned a new account and it is driving me crazy. I used Meditech many years ago and have forgotten how to do a lot of the functions. Thanks in advance.   ...

Extext Shortcut Keys
Jun 03, 2010

I am working in Extext and I need to center headings..etc.  Does anybody have a list of shortcut keys I can use so I do not have utilize my mouse so often?  Thanks!   Lisa ...

Anyone Know How To Turn On ALT/Control Keys In DQS?
Jul 22, 2010

I must have accidentally put in a command to disengage these functions in a document and I am straight-typing everything!  Other than closing the program and starting again, if you have any suggestion, would TYIA.  Have a productive (i.e. GOOD) day everyone. ...

ExText - What Are Programming Keys?
Oct 13, 2010

I currently work on Extext doing VR.  Can anyone compare this platform to others for me.  I have no idea if it is good/bad.  Also, I don't know if I'm understanding all this talk about expanders.  I use expanders just through my spellcheck setup.  I don't exactly understand "programming keys"....Someone please fill me in.  I really need to get those lines up. Thanks! ...

Any Ediscript MTs.... How Do You Use The Shortcut Keys?
Jan 22, 2011

Hi all, Any MTs who work on Editscript.  Do you use the shortcuts recommeded by the program or do you do your own workaround and remap keys or use Shorthand to map a different key to do the same or a combination of key commands.  I tried using shorthand to overide the other key commands in Editscript and it will not let me.  I like to use my ALT K and ALT J keys to move forward and back in the report rather than CTL right arrow or left arrow, but it will not let me create that in ...

S/l  Warren-keys Encephalomalacia
Oct 11, 2011

s/l  warren-keys encephalomalacia ...

How Can I Be More Productive Using VR.... What Are The Magic Keys???
Aug 24, 2012

What are the most important things I need to know?  This will be my first time trying VR... I have tried over the years to get away from it and finally it has caught up with me.  I have been a transcriptionist for 30+ years. ...

Editscript Shortcut Keys
Mar 02, 2013

hi - just wondered if anyone out there knows a site where i can copy/paste a list of shortcut keys? OR if you could just type a bunch here? (for some reason, i can't find any lists online.) thanks! ...

Keys For Sub-indent Paragraph
Oct 03, 2013

I am having brain fog right now, bringing up a blank.cannot recall what keys to use to sub-indent a paragraph.  Can someone please tell me the keys.  Thank you. ...

Dictaphone C-phone Programming Keys Help Plz
Oct 17, 2009

Does anyone know how to program the keys for a Dictaphone C-phone (specifically to make the headset work)?  I've misplaced my directions.  Any help (or link to a website with the instructions) would be GREATLY appreciated.  TIA ...

Do Laptops Usually Have Shortcut Keys To Get To The Internet?
Feb 03, 2010

nm ...

Short Hand And Bold Keys
Oct 04, 2010

Hi  I use Shorthand in word2003.  I have a paragraph that I use all the time and would like to put it into shorthand, but my problem is the bolding...several words in the paragraph are bolded....how can I make this paragraph, copy it into the shorthand and have it keep those words bolded so every time I use shorthand to bring up the paragraph in a document the words stay bolded? Any help is greatly appreciated. Wendy ...