A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Question about Meditec - Mia

Posted: Aug 23, 2010

Is the Meditch system hard to learn?  Any place I can get a quick course?

VR question - Mia

[ In Reply To ..]
My company is located in Colorado and they have apparently been taking bids for a buy-out and that means VR will come into play.

Can anyone help me find a quick training quide for a VR platform before I apply for one of these positions coming up.

I think you would need to know the platform first - not all VR programs are created equal

[ In Reply To ..]
Why can't you just train when the buy out happens?

Meditech - medtyper

[ In Reply To ..]
Meditech isn't hardd to learn, but working in it is the best way to learn. Basically if you don't expect it to do something the better off you are. There is no autocorrect, so don't expect Word unless they have the interface that allows you to type in Word and copy and paste in Meditech. I typed in it for 16 years and actually loved the program.

Similar Messages:

Meditec
Apr 25, 2011

Has anybody ever had experience with or know anything about Meditec Transcription School?  I went to MTEC, and I have a friend wanting to do MT and is looking into Meditec since it is shorter length and less expensive than MTEC is.  Any words of wisdom would be very helpful.  TIA ...

Meditec School
Nov 30, 2009

I am looking into taking a course with Meditec.  Unfortnately, I cannot find any information about this on the boards.  If anyone has taken their billing/coding course, please let me know if you were prepared for employment when done.  Thanks in advance.  ...

MediTec Question
Nov 29, 2011

I know MediTec has great reviews for its medical transcription/coding/billing courses, but I've been debating on enrolling in their combo legal course (legal transcriptionst/paralegal certification). Does anyone have any information about whether their legal courses are as stellar as their transcription courses?  Before taking the plunge, I thought it be a good idea to check here since so many MTs (like myself) seem to be debating taking the plunge into other career avenues. TIA for ...

Is It M-TEC Or Meditec? I Am Trying To Find It Online And I Want To Make Sure I Have The Correct One
Mar 24, 2013

nm ...

One More Question On Schools... Meditec. Does Anyone Know Much About The Coding Course Offered Thro
Nov 07, 2010

Just cannot decide between Meditec, AAPC, Career Step or Andrews.... ARGHHH   I am hoping to get into outpatient coding, preferably in an orthopedic practice!  I want the most in-depth training that is out there.  I want to be fully prepared.  If Andrews is most expensive but offers the most in-depth training, I will go with them.  It's a hard decision to make especially with so many different schools out there! ...