A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Need Shorthand 10 help with font . . . . - Just me

Posted: Feb 19, 2010

Don't know why this is not working . . .  I need to get the "Suggestion Window Font" to a bigger size.  I have changed the font to say Times New Roman 14 and it shows that it changed it in the "Suggestion Window Font" but when I go into my report and run a shorthand word it stays small, never changed.  I got everything else to a bigger font except for this.  I hit "okay" after I changed it.

Any suggestions would be appreciated! 

Thanks!

Need Shorthand 10 help with font . . . . - eagles_fan

[ In Reply To ..]
Hit F10.
Hit alt + F + P.
Hit 2.
Click Suggestion Window Font.
Make changes.
Click OK.
Click OK.

I just tried it, and it worked for me. I hope this is helpful.

Similar Messages:

In An Effort To Assist MedQuist Posters -- SM
Jan 09, 2010

Please see the sticky note at the top of the MedQuist forum.  I have researched information for you to give you some direction.  There are contact instructions/leads on the web pages at the links given.  Please do not contact MTStars for more information.  Contact your local employment office (now called the Department of Workforce Services) for more information. Moderator   ...

Stop The Accusations And Personal Attacks. SM
Jan 25, 2010

If you love VR work and do well with it, great.  However, you must allow those who are not having such success with it to have their own threads and discussions without interrupting.  If you hate VR work and think it is the demise of this career, great.  However, you must allow those who are successful with it to have their own threads and discussions without interrupting. For the threads where someone is asking for assistance with VR, wanting to be more successful, asking for t ...

ALL POSTERS ON NEW MTs BOARD READ
Dec 01, 2009

This specific board is for support of new MTs. Experienced MTs - If you want to slam, be ugly, hateful, etc., to new MTs, go somewhere else.  New MTs - same goes for you. In other words, stop the experienced-vs-new MT wars.  Moderator ...

Those Posters Who Claim DIT Has Not Paid Them - SM
Jan 13, 2010

Please contact me about your unpaid work with DIT.  I want to make sure they resolve their pay issues if they are going to advertise jobs here. Moderator   ...

All Posters Please Read - SM
Jan 23, 2010

First, no one on this board has any clue who the identity of other posters are.  Not one of you.   You cannot assume that any 2 or more posts are by the same poster, even if the same moniker is used.  Second, no one on this board has the right to call anyone else a liar because you don't believe the information they posted.  Doing so will get you banned. Moderator   ...

Please See New Boards! SM
Nov 26, 2009

We have reinstated the following boards that are now available! Coding/Medical Billing WAHM Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues Happy posting! Moderator ...

<font Class=mod>We Need Your Feedback!</font>
Jan 15, 2015

There is an alarming increase in complaints regarding moderation on MTStars boards recently, but please remember: moderators are people too. They sometimes make mistakes and/or have temporary lapses in judgement. Just because they were harsh with you once or made a bad decision that you disagree with doesn't mean that they're bad moderators, that they'll hold a grudge against you, or even that they'll make the same decision a second time. To make moderation more transparent, ...

Font On 7.1
Oct 09, 2012

Hey folks, can someone tell me how to make the font BIGGER on 7.1, LOL.  Old eyes need bigger letters.  Thanks.  ...

There Is Not A FONT Big Enough
Nov 17, 2012

How much I HATE THIS COMPANY ...

Font Question
Feb 05, 2010

I have a question about font-  What font do you all use when typing an office note.  I have been using arial 12, but recently my dr told me it was too heavy...and that I need to downsize it.  He gave me an example of what it should look like but I don't even think this is arial font at all!  Is there a specific font I should be using?  Thanks! ...

Font Size Help!!! (please)
Apr 29, 2010

This isn't directly related to MT, but is in a round-about way.  I've done something to cause my font size in certain areas to be smaller, and it's driving me crazy!  I don't know how to describe exactly where it is happening, but it is the font at the top of the tabs in IE, in the side menu (listing my mail folders) in my Outlook mail, the font in Word at the top of the page (toolbar and file, edit, view, etc.), in some message boxes, etc.& ...

Word Help/need Different Font
Jun 08, 2011

I am supposed to type a report later today in a font that is not available on my Word program. Is there any way to get it without buying a new Word version? I am typing in Word 2000 and need Courier font but all I have is Courier new and that is not acceptable. Any way to get it? Thanks! ...

What Is A Good Font To Use For DQS 7.1
Sep 28, 2012

I am having a really hard time with the Times New Roman, gives me a headache. I was wondering what fonts others have found easier to read? ...

Fluency Font
Apr 14, 2014

Can anybody tell me of a way to change the font in Fluency besides going into "tools" "options" "editor" because that normal way of changing the font is not working and I have been waiting forever for a response to my Remedy ticket.  Somehow the font got changed to really small and my eyes are going crazy. Thanks!! ...

How To Cut And Paste With Same Font As The Document?
Nov 02, 2009

Occasionally, I cut and paste an address of a physician into a letter document, and it pastes with a different font than my letter. I have to highlight that portion and change whatever I pasted in my document to the correct font. Is there a way to make that faster? Slows me down. TIA - Janet ...

Changing Font In Word
Jul 07, 2011

I know I probably should know this, but I can't figure out how to change the font in Word so that it will come up with the same font everytime it is open.  I have an account that needs 11 and mine is 12, so I have to change it for each report and once in a while I forget and, of course, QA jumps on me for that.  So, can anyone tell me where to go on my computer to change the Microsoft Word font to default to 11 so it will be automatic?  I truly appreciate your help in th ...

Font Color/background
Mar 30, 2012

Morning....I have been having a lot of trouble finding a background/font color that does not strain my eyes.  Does anyone have one they love and would not mind sharing?  Thank you much! ...

Changing Font Size
Jul 31, 2012

Now I know this seems like a stupid question, but I need help chaning font size to something not indicated in Word 2003 or Word 2007.    I have typed in the unusual font size but it does not work.   I need 13, 15, and 17 which I do not see as options.  Any help advice appreciated. ...

Changing Font In Editscript???
Nov 24, 2012

I have worked on Editscript for years.  However, the other day I accidentally hit a key while working in a document and it changed the font to something way smaller than I am used to.  I can't for the life of me figure out how to change it.  I went to the home section in Editscript where you change the font and I changed it to what I wanted it to be, but it didn't change and when I went to the next document, it didn't change it either.  How do I make the change ...

What Font & Size Are You Using In Fluency? My
Apr 25, 2013

font changed on it's own from yesterday to today, and I don't like the new one.  Does anyone have any favorites?  Not a burning question, but just curious what everyone's using.   ;) ...

Chartscript Font Switching?
Sep 10, 2013

I'm working on an account that uses Chartscript, and something fairly bizarre is happening to my notes.  When I submit the jobs they are in Times New Roman font, I'm double-checking to make sure that's the case, but at some point after submission they are switching to Arial!  I have no clue why it's happening, apparently it's not only me, but is happening to some others, but not everyone.  Does anyone have any idea why, or what I can do about it?  ...

KEYSTROKES/MEDITECH - Larger Font
Oct 14, 2009

I  rarely post on this board, but I was surprised and dismayed to see the posts below regarding Keystrokes and Meditech accounts and wanted to respond. I have also worked for KS for 4 years.  I am very experienced on many accounts they have using various platforms; Meditech, Docuscribe, Winscribe, ChartScript, and others.  I type, QA, and do training on these accounts, so I feel like I have a pretty good idea of the situation.  Meditech has different bui ...

Correct Font Size In Docuscribe
Dec 16, 2010

I hit something and the font on my current report became miniscule (a 15 minute report and I've barely started).  How can I restore it to its normal size?Please help!   ...

How To Change Font Size In Epic ???
Oct 05, 2012

Working in Enterprise. My account just switched to Epic and the font size is very tiny.  I've noticed that in the task bar right above where we enter the transcription that there are two buttons to click on, one for font and one for size.  When clicking on them, different selections are offered (i.e., font size #s 1 through approximately 8) but nothing happens when I click on a # to try to make a change.  Any ideas?  I looked at the Pre ...

How To Change Font Size In Epic???
Oct 05, 2012

Working in Enterprise. My account just switched to Epic and the font size is very tiny.  I've noticed that in the task bar right above where we enter the transcription that there are two buttons to click on, one for font and one for size.  When clicking on them, different selections are offered (i.e., font size #s 1 through approximately 8) but nothing happens when I click on a # to try to make a change.  Any ideas?  I looked at the Pre ...

Changing Font In Word While Working
Jul 08, 2013

I don't know if anyone has struggled with this and can help me.  My eyes are getting worse and worse and I need to increase my font for work.  When I work in Word I know I can change the font through the tools but I have to change it manually every time I start a new document.  Is there a way to make it a default size so I don't have to do it to each document?  It is time consuming and (at least for me) sliding the bar to increase is a hassle with multiple files a d ...

Font And Background Color Preference
May 27, 2014

I am wondering if anyone has a preference to the colors.  My eyes burn terribly and I get a really bad headache about halfway through my shift.  The place I used to work for was in-house and had all their transcription computers set so the font was white and the background was dark blue.  Wonding of this is meant to be easier on the eyes?  ...

Changing Text/font Size
Aug 18, 2014

Anyone know how to change the text/font size in Fluency? ...

Am I Allowed To Change Font Size In Ebeyondtxt?
Apr 29, 2013

nm ...

Anyone Else With This Problem? Ctl Shift - (number Pad) Increases Font Size?
Jun 27, 2013

There was a Windows 7 update prior to noticing this, so I don't know if it is from the update or a new DQS problem. Ctl Shift - (number pad) is doing 2 things at once, changing sound tone (what it is supposed to do) and changing font size. Tried rebooting, but no change. ...