A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

M*Modal platform help needed. Can someone tell me how to - sm

Posted: Nov 12, 2014

add auto corrects to M*Modal/FutureNet platform?

Similar Messages:

M*Modal The Platform Vs
Feb 21, 2012

Are we going to be switched from DQS to the M*Modal platform which I've heard is very user unfriendly? Or is the upgrade to DQS 7 still on the DQS platform. I'm so confused!! ...

M-modal Platform
Apr 01, 2014

Has anyone left a company because of the M-modal platform? Does it get any better? ...

What Platform Does M-Modal Use
Feb 20, 2015

What platform does M Modal use? ...

M-Modal-based Platform
Apr 06, 2013

Can someone who uses an M-Modal-based platform (not working for M-Modal but another company) tell me if you can spell check on the fly using the keyboard and not the mouse? ...

M-Modal Dictation Platform
Jun 14, 2013

Does M-Modal use DocQScribe?  When Caretech closed a couple years ago, a lot of the MTs went to MedQuist as they used Caretech's platform of DQS.  I believe MedQuist is now M-Modal, so wondering about the platform.  Do they have several different platforms? ...

M*Modal - Drop In Their Pay Since Being Moved To This Platform?
Sep 01, 2010

I wondered if anyone has noticed a drop in their pay since being moved to this platform?  I am being paid an hourly wage in order for the system to learn my accounts and also until it starts coming in as text and we get our speed up, but I have noticed about a 200 to 300 dollar drop in my pay.  Anyone else experience this with this crappy platform?  ...

M-Modal And Dictation/transcription Platform
May 31, 2013

Does M-Modal use DocQScribe?  What about Chartscript.Net?  Since they used to be MedQuist, I know that MQ used DQS.  Anything but eScription.  I loathe eScription. ...

M-Modal Based Platform Users, A Question
Aug 31, 2011

Does anyone know the keystroke (I think it was ALT + ?) to minimize the demographic screen so that the document fills the screen? I found it out once by accident, but then didn't edit for a while, and now that I am, I forget.  Thanks!  ...

Is Nuance And M-Modal Joint Services? Posting Here For Nuance AC, Got Email To Test For M-Modal.
May 01, 2012

I thought they were 2 different services.  Everyone is buying out everyone, so who knows.  All the small companies have been merged I guess.  I thought Nuance was out of New York and were the primary with VR.  Maybe one has to keep up with the changes and be a member and pay the dues and go to the meetings with AAMT and be a CMT to keep up with the changes, even though you still get 4 cents. ...

OB/GYN Help Needed....
Dec 12, 2009

This patient is in for cold symptoms.  First assessment listed is:  Pregnancy via in vitro fertilization - doc goes on to dictate what s/l Patient is D G 2 P-0-0-1-0 Not familiar with the way this is done and not sure if I'm typing that correctly, can anyone help?  Thanks!     ...

Lab Help Needed
Feb 09, 2011

I am typing a new doctor.  He said FBS is 150.  ACBA1C is 5.9.  Blood sugars are about 150.  I know the A1C part, but was it ACB.  He does not take a break, but runs ACBA1C together.  Any help appreciated. ...

This Is Why We Are Needed
Jun 29, 2013

Work Needed
Nov 18, 2009

I was informed that some companies will train you, or fund your education, and then you work for them. Is this true? What are the companies? I am really interested in becoming a MT. ...

Insight Needed
Jan 15, 2010

I have been reading your posts for sometime now and I can’t  imagine how much this field has changed for some of you who are veterans.  I have been considering going to Career Step through a partnership program they have with Fayetville Technical Community College. I would like some insight from those who are MT’s.  I do not expect to make the salary I am making now working in the legal field but what I am looking for (besides wanting to get away from lawyer ...

Experience Needed
Feb 05, 2010

Can someone please help me in finding out how I gain experience in medical transcribing.  I have completed a career diploma program from Brighton College.  Received a 3.945 gpa.  If it wasn't for the fact that I love learning I would think gaining an education is a waste of time. Thanks for any input. ...

Expertise Needed
May 20, 2010

Hi any help would be so much appreciated! I am thinking of going into MT. I have done a lot of research, some (well more than some) is negative as far as gaining employment, but then there are the positive comments. This is something that I really want to do, so I am going for it.. Can anyone please tell me if it would benefit me at all to get an AAS in Medical Transcription or would I be wasting my time and money. It is costly.   Thank you in advance to anyone who could help me out.. & ...

As If I Needed More Proof
May 21, 2010

You know, we hear tales, hope they're not true, but now I believe that the evil Q is intentionally sabotaging our work! I've been on 100% QA for failing my audit.  Yesterday I was being audited again, was aware of it and was working e-x-t-r-e-m-e-l-y carefully, very conscious and aware of everything I was doing.  My production was down a bit, but my accuracy was spot on!   As we all know, they audit 5 reports and average out the score.  My accuracy was 9 ...

This Is Why MTs Will Always Be Needed In Some Fashion
Jun 24, 2010

Dictated: A 69 year old man with history of hypertension, diabetes... type 2 diabetes and dyslipidemia, admitted with sudden onset....admitted with subacute onset of ascites... of ascites and jaundice.....with subacute onset of progressive ascites and jaundice.  Imaging..... no, say,  Reason for consultation is a 69 year old man admitted with hypoglycemia in a setting of a .... 69 year old man witih history of type 2 diabetes, hypertension, dyslipidemia, admitted with persistent hypog ...

Website Needed
Sep 15, 2010

I came across a website this past summer from someone that posted on MTstars and cannot find it again.  It stated that if you were a graduate from another school you could still take some courses or mentoring from them to beef up your resume.  Please, if you know what I am talking about, let me know what it was.  This is driving me nuts!!! ...

Medication Help Needed!
Nov 19, 2010

Sounds like LATROLOSE for a medication.  The only PMH given is that the pt has a history of alcoholism.  The only thing I can find that comes close is Lactulose and I'm pretty sure that isn't it. ...

Medication Help Needed
Jan 14, 2011

Med, unsure what for, s/l Ves-o-nique 1 daily   no dosage or anything given...just 1 daily ...

Obstetrics Help Needed
Jan 23, 2011

I am working on a discharge summary for obstetrics by a Chinese physician and it is very difficult to understand him. In the HPI, he dictates what sounds like, "on the morning o addmission, the patient had a vaginal exam of 3cm-hand-placental cebo," I have listened over and over and cannot come up with what he might be dictating. Would anyone have an idea? I appreciate your help. ...

Mentor Needed
Feb 23, 2011

I am an MT student of At-Home Professions with a course completion of 76%, and have landed a temporary job with my primary care physician. The job entails transcribing 2,000 patient files for her clients as she closes her practice. I have been told the files will be relatively simple. However, being less than a Newbie I feel I need support and have been told mentoring is a standard practice in the medical transcription profession. Are there any old timers out there who might give ...

Quick Help Needed.
Feb 28, 2011

Can anybody help me out on numbered lists when there are sublists?  Can't really afford time on shift to try to find the training for that part and listen to the slow explanation.  Thanks! ...

X-ray Help Needed -- Please Sm For Sentence, Thanks
Apr 07, 2011

Patient with dyspnea and cough. Chest x-ray reveals  s/l  "light" or "La" technique.  No definite infiltrates or abnormalities are noticed.  ...

Cardiac Help Needed - Please Sm
May 13, 2011

Patient had cardiac catheterization that showed single-vessel native coronary disease, status post percutaneous coronary intervention with s/l 4 out of 4 stents patent (or) 4 to 4 stents (4:4 stents patent). Can anyone help?  Thanks! ...

A Much Needed ASR Laugh
Oct 05, 2011

Correct:  The patient was anesthetized with rocuronium.   ASR:  The patient was anesthetized with a rock thrown at him.  I guess you could do it that way.    ...

Ortho Help Needed ... Sm
Jul 05, 2012

Patient needs lateral ankle repair either through s/l tendodesing, or through a free tendon graft with a s/l briar osteotomy.  Thanks! ...

Advice Needed.....
Dec 05, 2013

I am an MT with nearly 30 year's experience.  I currently IC for a medical management company.  Current line rate is .10/line (which is good) but would like to ask for .12/line - even better.  I have been working for them for over 3 years - the last 1-1/2 full-time.  I am having a hard time finding the wording to address this subject.  With everything else around me (rent, insurance, etc.) rising, I feel this is deserved but don't want to jeopardize or ris ...

Help With Word Needed
Jun 05, 2014

Hi all   First post on the forum.  I need help with a word in a dictation.  It's a German Orthopaedic Surgeon dictating in English on a patient that has had chest trauma.  He mentions that she was prescribed anti-pain medication and a (word that sounds like) lucoluticam.   Any help would be great appreciated! ...