A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

M-Modal based platform users, a question - MT

Posted: Aug 31, 2011

Does anyone know the keystroke (I think it was ALT + ?) to minimize the demographic screen so that the document fills the screen? I found it out once by accident, but then didn't edit for a while, and now that I am, I forget.  Thanks! 

Alt N D - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I accidentally just hit the keystrokes again - turns out it's Alt N D, at least on this system.

Similar Messages:

M-Modal-based Platform
Apr 06, 2013

Can someone who uses an M-Modal-based platform (not working for M-Modal but another company) tell me if you can spell check on the fly using the keyboard and not the mouse? ...

Web-based Transcription Platform?
Nov 23, 2010

What exactly is someone referring to when they say "web-based transcription platform"? Are they referring to the program that the company uses to receive/pull/send audio files? ...

Shortcut For Windows On A Word-based Platform
Jan 30, 2012

I've used Shortcut for Windows for years always on a Word-based platform.  Now I am using it in SpeechMotion which is not Word based.  I need to know if there is anyway in Shortcut to set up a code to jump where I need to enter text.  I have normal templates in Shortcut and have used an * to indicate a jump-to field.  I had a macro in Word that let me jump to the *, but there is no way to set up a macro in SpeechMotion.  Any help would be appreciated.  ...

Being A Word Based Platform, Can't We Use Character Count
Jun 09, 2012

;) ...

Amphion's Triton Platform. Similar To Escription? Is It Word Based?
Jul 15, 2010

Does it have a built-in expander?  How many lph do you average?  Any info would be great? ...

M*Modal The Platform Vs
Feb 21, 2012

Are we going to be switched from DQS to the M*Modal platform which I've heard is very user unfriendly? Or is the upgrade to DQS 7 still on the DQS platform. I'm so confused!! ...

M-modal Platform
Apr 01, 2014

Has anyone left a company because of the M-modal platform? Does it get any better? ...

What Platform Does M-Modal Use
Feb 20, 2015

What platform does M Modal use? ...

M-Modal Dictation Platform
Jun 14, 2013

Does M-Modal use DocQScribe?  When Caretech closed a couple years ago, a lot of the MTs went to MedQuist as they used Caretech's platform of DQS.  I believe MedQuist is now M-Modal, so wondering about the platform.  Do they have several different platforms? ...

M*Modal Platform Help Needed. Can Someone Tell Me How To
Nov 12, 2014

add auto corrects to M*Modal/FutureNet platform? ...

M*Modal - Drop In Their Pay Since Being Moved To This Platform?
Sep 01, 2010

I wondered if anyone has noticed a drop in their pay since being moved to this platform?  I am being paid an hourly wage in order for the system to learn my accounts and also until it starts coming in as text and we get our speed up, but I have noticed about a 200 to 300 dollar drop in my pay.  Anyone else experience this with this crappy platform?  ...

M-Modal And Dictation/transcription Platform
May 31, 2013

Does M-Modal use DocQScribe?  What about Chartscript.Net?  Since they used to be MedQuist, I know that MQ used DQS.  Anything but eScription.  I loathe eScription. ...

Any MAC Users?
May 10, 2010

Anybody have a Mac?  Do you love it?  I've only read positive reviews by Mac owners. and the peoplle i know who are Mac owners really love them as well.  Any quirks or downsides to owning one/using one?  What are the upsides to owning a Mac?  Are they worth the money? What are the positives to owning a Mac?  Thanks for any insight. ...

EditScript Users
Oct 07, 2010

What are your average lines per hour for editing?  Acute care.  We are transitioning over and most dictations have not gone into editing yet. We are curious as to what your productivity is.   So far the drafts are amazingly good.  This is all new to us.  I have read through the archives but they are not very recent.  Thank you to anyone who answers. ...

Any BayScribe Users Out There?
Sep 04, 2011

I started with a company using BayScribe.  I have a rather unusual problem.  The BayScribe expander will not function in the document.  I can bring it up via Control F3 and can add entries, but they will not expand.  When my machine is entered remotely, that user IS able to expand, but within the same session, I still cannot expand.  I have uninstall, reinstalled, Norton off, IE setting fine.  Toggling on and off makes no difference.  I have been troubleshootin ...

Bayscribe Users
Jun 23, 2012

Having been away from Bayscribe for awhile, I cannot remember the keystroke(s), but can you tell me how, after you highlight a word or phrase, that you can change the case, ie, from lower, to upper, to mixed?  Thanks. ...

Question For DQS Users
Jul 20, 2012

Hi Everyone - I need some help from the DocQScribe users. I had a little trouble with my computer earlier today.  Got it up and running again, but now when I go into DQS, everything works except for Control+J (Jump) and Control+D (to go to demo screen).  Is this a problem in a setting for DQS?  Is it my computer?  My keyboard?  I also use Shorthand word expander and have checked all the settings in there they all look good. Anyone have any ideas?  I'm switch ...

Question For ASR Users
Sep 27, 2012

I'm curious.  What is your ASR editing style?  1) Just read and fix, without listening, but listen to certain parts if question. 2) Read against voice everytime and fix, then send. 3) Read against voice everytime and fix, then read against voice again, then send. 4) Read against voice, fix, then just read without a second listen. 5) Other. Explain. I'm tired of ASR, and just curious how others are doing it!   ...

ExpressScribe Users Please Help...sm
Nov 13, 2012

Could someone tell me when load and delete voice files into ExpressScribe, how the heck do I get it to save the original date and time stuff was recorded instead of changing it to the date and time I brought it into the program.  Frustrated.  Thanks all. ...

Any Benchmark Users?
May 19, 2013

I'm trying to get a new system set up on my new computer and was just curious about Benchmark.   Does anyone currently use it and, if so, do you find it a useful resource?  I hate to spend $200 on something that isn't actually helpful and a time-saver.  If you use it, can you share which features it offers that you find the most beneficial?  And, conversely, if it has any features you find not so helpful?  Do you consider it to have been a good investment? Th ...

Any Laptop Users?
Jun 12, 2014

Hello.  I'm wondering if anyone uses a laptop for work and if so any suggestions on the best ones, value and performance.  I am starting a new job and was told a laptop would be fine.  I would only use it a small amount of time and generally use my desktop computer, but would like the option, without spending a fortune or having it breakdown.  Thanks for any thoughts or advice. ...

Any EditScript 10 Users
Oct 23, 2014

Has anyone using EditScript 10 in the last few days noticed that it is acting very badly?  It is even making my keyboard act up.  It is not occuring with versions 9 or 11, only 10.  ...

Condolences To XP Users
Jan 12, 2015

I just have to send out some Monday wishes for all those with XP who woke up to a nice e-mail that they would have to acquire a new computer.  Considering it is barely after Christmas, and it just is one thing followed by another, I'm not sure how they expect you to do this on less pay, and I'm sure this created stress for a lot of people. And I just thought some warm wishes and prayers in your direction were warranted this morning.   :(   ...

Is Nuance And M-Modal Joint Services? Posting Here For Nuance AC, Got Email To Test For M-Modal.
May 01, 2012

I thought they were 2 different services.  Everyone is buying out everyone, so who knows.  All the small companies have been merged I guess.  I thought Nuance was out of New York and were the primary with VR.  Maybe one has to keep up with the changes and be a member and pay the dues and go to the meetings with AAMT and be a CMT to keep up with the changes, even though you still get 4 cents. ...

Instant Text Users - Need Help Please
Jun 17, 2010

When I press L, I would like to get left but get "like" instead.  R gives me right immediately.  I tried to delete "like" but cannot.  Can you tell me if it is possible to make the L give me left?    Thank you - :) ...

Instant Text Users
Sep 28, 2010

I am looking for Instant Text users who may be able to get me headed in the right direction in regards to compilations.  I have been using Instant Text for quite a while now, only adding things on the fly, or using the enrich feature.  I do not understand the compilation feature it seems.  Whenever, I try to utilize this feature I come up with phrases that I really will never hear again, odd things within reports.  For example, the patient's dog's name - lol!&n ...

Question For EditScript Users
Sep 29, 2010

Does anyone know a way to get around the lock on copying or printing documents transcribed in EditScript? I do the copying process as a means of building up Dragon document analysis (once it's done the document is destroyed). Doing this would have a huge impact on my production (double or triple it), so I think you can see why I'm hoping this can be done. ...

Transcend/Bayscribe Users
Oct 30, 2010

Does anyone know what the latest edition of internet explorer bayscribe will support?  I currently have 6.0 installed but I keep getting messages on other web pages that my browser is too outdated to download/view these web pages.  Some pages take forever to open and others won't download at all. Is Bayscribe compatible with IE 7 or 8? ...

Medent Users-Old System, I Know, But It's A Job
Mar 03, 2011

It is pretty much a "cake" job BUT I would like to have some sort of manual. Does anyone know where I could get one?? It's a 3 person office, 1 of which, will be out for a while. That's where I come in. I am going in today to get familiar with it. But I would like to have reference material to look at. The woman I am filling in for coud not find it at the time of my interview yesterday. I'd appreciate any help, thanks. ...

SoftScript Shorthand Users
Dec 15, 2011

I have been doing this way too long to just accept that this takes so long to do...I have made many macros on shorthand and if they are more than a word or so long (many of my macros are many sentences/paragraphs long) it takes FOREVER for the program to type it all in.  I am already having to click WAY too much to just get into the stinking job that I am just hoping that someone has a way to fix this?!?!  PLEASE HELP!! ...