A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Line count/invoice software for IC - TruMT

Posted: Jan 23, 2010

Does anyone know of a good line counting/invoice software to use with Microsoft Word for independent contractors?  Thanks.

line count - blossom

[ In Reply To ..]
You can count lines using your Microsoft, with and without spaces. Under file, click properties, divide your characters by 65.

MTStars Flash Count is great . . . - SoCal MT

[ In Reply To ..]
You can download it here:

http://www.mtstars.com/FlashCount/

It works fine with Windows &, too! I just . . . - SoCal MT

[ In Reply To ..]
downloaded it to my newest computer. I already had it on Windows XP. The download page does say, "Platform Supported: Windows 98/2000/XP," so I hadn't tried it with Windows 7 yet.

FlashCount will let you taylor your invoices to show what you want. It can set it up to count lines according to your preference, and invoices will show the information you want.

It is a very, very good utility. I can't hardly believe it is FREE!!! :)

Well, crud. If I could spell . . . - Windows 7 and tailor. . .

[ In Reply To ..]
I'd be doing better, eh? Sorry about that. :)

Similar Messages:

Can Anyone Recommend A Line Count Software With Invoice Capability
Nov 23, 2009

Can anyone recommend a line count software with invoice capability? What does anyone think about Michelle Miller’s Line Counter and Invoice Program 2.0? Thnaks for the help guys.   ...

Line Counting Software And Invoice Generator
Oct 11, 2014

Looking for a line counting software program that also generates invoices.  I used to use Abacus SE but it is not compatible with Windows 8 or Word 2013.  What do you use for a Windows 8 computer?  Thanks.  ...

Need Help! Starting Business. Need A Decent Line Count/invoice
Jan 04, 2015

Line count and invoice software that would be compatible with Word 2003.  Ideas?  THANKS!!  Free is always good, but I'll pay a bit if need be. ...

Line Count Software - Anyone Have MP Count?
Apr 01, 2010

Anyone have MP Count?  I used it a few years ago, but my computer crashed so I no longer have it.  I'm not sure if this IC job is gonna work out so I'm not wanting to buy a program at this point. Any advice? Thanks. ...

Looking For Line Count Software
Dec 06, 2012

Looking for line count software. I'm running Windows 7 and Word 2007, will be upgrading to 2010 soon. Any suggestions? ...

Word Line Count Software
Jul 25, 2011

I have been using Sylcount the past year.  If I do computer updates, which generally occur once a month, it seems to make things not work correctly.  Could you suggest other line counting software that you use, please?  I might like to switch.  Thank you. ...

Recommendation For Line Count Software
Jun 15, 2012

I've searched on MTStars high and low already and only get posts that are so old the links no longer work or the product is no longer available. My question is can someone recommend an inexpensive (under $50) Line Counting Software that counts headers/footers?  And could you please include a link so I can find this software?  It does not even have to gin up an invoice but just counts lines (including headers/footers).  Many thanks. ...

Free Line Count Software?
Nov 03, 2013

It's been years since I have needed line count software.  In fact, I found an old "disk" - it was a floppy disk, so that's how long it has been!  Anybody know of any free line count software.  I actually don't need it to keep track of all my lines, just so I'm close.  It needs to count separate reports, not just one big document.  I know Word has it's own where it counts characters, but I don't want to have to keep taking my hands off t ...

Help! Need New Line Count Software With MS 2013
Feb 02, 2014

Hi. I just switched computers this week (grumble) and my old linecount software doesn't work. I need a line count software (easy to use, cheap? free?) that works with Microsoft Word 2013.  Any ideas?  thanks ...

Your Favorite Line Count Software.
Mar 01, 2014

I know this subject has been gone over before, but I need your opinion.  I have spent the last week evaluating the line counting/invoicing programs out there, which I might add are few and far between.  I really don't like any of them!  LOL!   Could some of you share with me your experiences?  I appreciate the input! ...

Line Count Software Suggestions
Feb 24, 2015

Can anyone recommend line counting software? ...

Where Can I Find Link To MTStars Line Count Software?
Feb 27, 2011

Good Line Count Software Form MS Word 2000
Oct 31, 2009

Does anyone know of a good line count software form MS Word 2000 that you can count multiple files with? ...

Line Count - Is MTStars Flash Count And/or Abacus Equivocal
Feb 27, 2010

I usually use the line count built into the Word program itself.  Is MTStars flash count and/or abacus equivocal ??  Any one program better than the other ??  TIA ...

Does Count Score Mean Line Count In Fluency?
Sep 20, 2013

x ...

MP Count Software?
Mar 17, 2010

I'm currently working as a new IC for a co. that just asked me to invoice them using MP Count software.  They had an .exe application for it on their ftp server, but of course when I transferred it to my computer and tried to load it, it didn't work.  Now when I go to mp word's website, I see that they charge for the software, and there doesn't seem to be any software that ONLY functions as line counting software. Any experience with the softwar ...

Line Counting Software - 65 Characters Per Line
Sep 29, 2010

I need help with a software line counting program.  Excel is acceptable, but I am not sure how to use that aspect.  Any help would be appreciated.  This is for 65 characters per line with no spaces.  Can't that be done in Microsoft Word as well? ...

Is There A Difference Between A Sylvan 65 Character Line And Using The Line Count In Word - Sm
Jun 15, 2012

to divide by 65 to get the number of lines??? Thanks. ...

VR Line Count - What Kind Of Line Production Should I Shoot For
Mar 24, 2011

I was just hired on with a company to do strictly VR. I am only going to be working part time so about 4 hours a day. I am wondering from those who do VR what kind of line production should I shoot for in 4 hours of work? What is the normal VR line count for part time? I have read that most who are working full time or 8 hours a day are doing more than 1,000, even 2,000 a day. The company I will be working for wants a minimum of 10,000 lines in a payperiod which the lady said even with part time ...

Character Count/line Count
Feb 23, 2011

Is this correct? I type 70,000 characters a day. I am paid by the 65 character line so I would divide 70,000 by 65 to get 1076, then multiple that by pay per line, say $.10 and get $107. If this is not correct then what is the formula? And what is the average number of lines per day? Thanks so much for the info. ...

How To Not Count Template In Line Count
Jun 25, 2012

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what is the easiest way to not count template lines when trying to invoice? I get a line count through Word, but I hear that Word counts blank spaces as well.  I downloaded and use Flash Count, but it includes all 65 character lines, I beleive including the template headings.  I hope this makes sense.  Please help!! ...

IT And Line Counts Vs Other Line Count Programs
Oct 24, 2011

I would like opinions about the IT (Instant Text) line count program? Do you find it user friendly? Are there other programs preferred/easier? Any suggestions or opinions? TIA. ...

Line Counting Software To Be Used With DocQscribe
Oct 22, 2009

Have any of you ever used software that counts lines produced?  If so, can it be used with DocQScribe?  And would it be able to count ASR? If you have any software names, can you provide them? I'm interested in verifying my line counts.  I don't even know if this would be worthwhile, but I'm curious. Thanks. ...

Free Line Counting Software...
Aug 29, 2011

I am looking for software that is a free download to create an invoice from a completed document…like MP Count, which is no longer free.  Does anyone know where I can find one?  I have searched Google, but have come up with only trial downloads that cost after so many days or uses. Thank you in advance :) ...

Abacus Line-Counting Software
Aug 12, 2012

I've used Abacus Line-Counting software for at least ten or 12 years.  I had to upgrade to a new computer, and I can't find the site to upgrade.  Does anyone know if the company has gone out of business or how to contact them?  If so, is there another line-counting software as good as Abacus?  (I'm now using Windows 7 and Word 2010.)  Thanks for any help you can offer. ...

LIne Counts Apart From What My Employer's Software
Sep 12, 2012

How do I figure my own line counts apart from what my employer's software says? I am just not trusting these days as my line count has suddenly dropped drastically in the last couple of weeks???   ...

Word/line Counting Software?
Jun 04, 2013

I've been using Sylcount for years, but had a computer crash and am unable to get it to work on my new windows 8 computer.  Does anyone have suggestions for other good (easy to use?) software for calculating word and line counts?  Thanks! ...

Sylcount Line Counting Software
Mar 23, 2015

Sylcount is out of business evidently and when I use my line counter, it always comes up with the same count.... 1028... So, what is one to do who paid for a software program within the last 4 years but can only access that software from their server, which is no longer in existence!  ...

Line Counting Software That Works With Powerscribe
Aug 17, 2011

Does anyone know of one that accurately counts lines in Powerscribe?  Any suggestions from anyone using Powerscribe on how to get a line count? ...

Recommendations For Free Line Counter Software? Sm
Jan 11, 2013

I really wish I could use Sylvan but I have Word 2002 and it only utilizes Word 2003 and higher. I was suggested to try Abacus but I cannot find a legitimate download link. Any other suggestions? Thanks! ...