A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Invoicing - ctype1

Posted: Apr 18, 2011

I am currently using the Emdat system and doing my first billing to my clients....can you tell me, if you use Emdat, what invoicing program you use??

Thanks,

Cat

see inside - EmdatQA

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm not really sure why you can't use Emdat's line counter??? If you can't use the built-in line counter, you would need to save every report to your hard drive so you can generate an invoice (Emdat's Help Desk could probably help you find the easiest way to do this).

I use MPTools6 and can tell it what folder to look in to find the documents to get a line count, what to include in the line count and how much per line to calculate. I can also send the invoice by encrypted email to protect confidentiality.

Emdat - ctype1

[ In Reply To ..]
Yes I do use the line counter....I am just wondering how to convert that to an actual "invoice"?

save the line count to a file on your computer - EmdatQA

[ In Reply To ..]
Make a simple invoice in any word processor, like MS Word, that has the total number of lines, the rate you charge, and the final total. You can chose to attach a copy of the Emdat line count file or not. Be sure to include your name and contact info, as well as when payment is expected.
emdat invoice - ctype1
[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks, that was exactly what I was thinking.

Cat :)

Similar Messages:

New At Being IC? Need Advice On Invoicing, Please?
Mar 12, 2011

First time being an IC and could use some help - 1. Advice on invoicing and billing? 2. Does MS Office word/line count work sufficient for invoice billing compared to others softwares that cost? 3. Some sort of backup system would be smart? Which would be best to start out the right way? Don't need any more unnecessary rollercoaster rides? Ya feel me?? Lookin for some mentor advice!!! Please?? ...

Invoicing Program
Jun 25, 2012

I am losing my marbles so here's the short story. I have an account that I charge 2 different rates on -- a STAT rate and  non-stat rate.  Do any of you MT's out there use a program that can invoice a client for 2 different rates but input info only one time?  I currently have a program that is pretty easy but am running 2 separate invoices for STAT and non-STAT then manually combining the two.  Any suggestions would be appreciated. ...

Are There Any Free Line Count/invoicing Programs Out There?
Apr 09, 2010

I used MP Count on my old computer. Just got new one, and I see it's no longer available. ...