A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I need Shorthand 10 - Top Gun

Posted: Feb 19, 2013

Do you have a Shorthand 10 program to spare me that's not limited only for 30 days?  I just updated to Windows 7 and badly needs a shorthand expander compatible for Windows 7.

here's my email just in case:

top_v_gun@yahoo.com

Thanks! 

I have - but

[ In Reply To ..]
do you have $100 to spare. I just found out I am broke and badly need $100 to spend.

here's my paypal email just in case:

gimmemoney@yahoo.com

Thanks!

You can get a license for 1 year - sm

[ In Reply To ..]

for just $29.95.

Shorthand 10 Price List

All prices are in US dollars and subject to change without notice.  The prices below are for orders placed through the Internet; prices are higher for mail-in or purchase orders.

Single PC License (non-expiring)  from $149.95
 1-User Time-limited (Subscription) License   $5.95 for 30 days
 $29.95 for 1 year
 Multi-user Site Licenses  from $139.95 per year
 for 5 users
 11 or more users Contact OfficeSoft
for a quote. 
Upgrade from Version 7, 8 or 9 Click here for upgrade information.

Similar Messages:

Here's Another Shorthand Tip...
Oct 17, 2009

Someone recently had an issue with Shorthand and Autocorrect both operating at the same time, and they were apparently fighting with each other, because both of them had some of the same expansions/corrections, so the user was getting duplicate text. I finally worked out a system for myself where Shorthand is used for actual expansions, shortcuts, etc. Autocorrect is restricted to correcting misspelled and mis-capitalized words.If I have done it correctly, never the twain should meet, and I can ...

Shorthand V10 Help
Jun 16, 2011

I've been using Shorthand all along on my work computer and love it, particularly the fact that it works anywhere - email, Word, platforms, etc.    I recently downloaded the trial version for my home computer, but, while it works fine in Word documents, it won't work at all anywhere else.  Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? ...

ShortHand - What's So Different About It?
Feb 11, 2012

Ok, I downloaded Short Hand expander program but, for the life of me, it looks just like the standard auto expander/auto correct that comes with word. I've looked over the very brief tutorial that came with it and I don't see where this will increase my productivity anymore than my current Word-based AC/AE work for me. All those Short Hand experts out there (and I believe there are at least a few of you), can someone tell me how this works differently than what I'm already usin ...

Shorthand/MS-DOS
Jun 08, 2012

Does anyone know if Shorthand will work in MS-DOS?  Thanks. ...

Are Any Of You Who Use Shorthand Getting
Dec 11, 2013

that message again about your Shorthand license will expire in ??? days?   Just wondering if it's just me ~ or they trying to tell me I will not have a job in 20 days?   ...

Shorthand 10 Help
Nov 17, 2014

Since I'm unable to use MS auto correct with my current platform I explored Shorthand, a program I used years ago.  They've gotten too smart for me.  All I want to do is add words on the fly.  The screen I get when invoking SH10 shows no way to save any entry I might make.  Surely I'm missing something here.  If anyone can point the way I'd appreciate it--enter text, save and move on.  Thanks.   ...

Anyone Use And Like Shorthand?
Dec 03, 2014

Does it work interactively in MS Word?  Can you easily transfer your entries from Autocorrect to Shorthand?  I was checking out Instant Text but apparently now you have to download it, not avail on disk.  I think this means if your computer crashes and/or you want it on a new computer you have to RE-BUY it (at almost $200)...yeah I don't think so!   ...

Bayscribe/shorthand
Oct 13, 2009

How do I transfer my Shorthand to Bayscribe word expander. ...

Shorthand Programs
Nov 25, 2009

I would like to know a little more about the shorthand programs and which one is best to use? Thank you in advance. ...

Can Anyone Tell Me How To Convert Shorthand 10
Nov 25, 2009

I'm getting a company computer and will be working on that one and mine.  They don't allow Shorthand (or any other program) to be put on their computer, so need to convert my Shorthand to Word autocorrect entries for the work computer.  I would do it manually (you know, one entry at a time) but I have about 4500 entries and need an automated way.   Thanks in advance ...

Need Shorthand 10 Help With Font . . . .
Feb 19, 2010

Don't know why this is not working . . .  I need to get the "Suggestion Window Font" to a bigger size.  I have changed the font to say Times New Roman 14 and it shows that it changed it in the "Suggestion Window Font" but when I go into my report and run a shorthand word it stays small, never changed.  I got everything else to a bigger font except for this.  I hit "okay" after I changed it. Any suggestions would be appreciated!  Thanks!     ...

Shorthand With Editscript
Mar 01, 2010

I know that if you use Autocorrect, your information needs to be transferred over into Editscript.  If you use Shorthand instead, how do you go about getting THAT information transferred over into Editscript?  Thanks!!!  ...

EditScript And Shorthand
Mar 01, 2010

How do you import Shorthand entries into EditScript?  Thanks!!! ...

Windows 7 And Shorthand
May 18, 2010

I have heard that Windows 7 and Shorthand are not compatible.  Does anyone have in information on this?  Any alternative to Shorthand? ...

ShortHand 10 Question
Jun 24, 2011

Can you import/upload entries from another program (Dictaphone ExText/Word Client) into ShortHand 10? ...

DocQScribe And Shorthand - Sm
Jan 25, 2011

Does Shorthand work within DocQScribe - thanks. ...

EScription And Shorthand
Jun 13, 2011

Can anyone tell me if eScription works with Shorthand and, if it does, does it work well?  Will be changing to eScription soon and need to know before purchase.  Thanks for any help. ...

SHORTHAND And RADNET
Apr 08, 2011

Does anyone know if Shorthand works with the radiology MT program called RADNET?  I have used Shorthand for over 12 years and it is my life-line and want to keep it if I take this other account with RADNET. Thanks! ...

Problems With Shorthand 10
Jul 03, 2011

I just switched to Shorthand 10. I have 2 problems with it that are quite aggravating and wondered if anyone else had figured them out.  First is the first letter of expanded capitalized phrases (in word list) never being capitalized.  Second is the suggestion window is so far from the typing area that it is almost useless.  Thank you in advance for any help.  ...

Shorthand Problem
Aug 01, 2011

I am utilizing shorthand as an expander.  During entering shortcuts, I seem to be inadvertantly pressing more than one key (my flying fingers) that is shutting shorthand down in the middle of a report.  It is a bear to try to finish a report without the use of shorthand (we do get so used to it).  It there a way to turn shorthand back on while you are in a report, instead of finshing the report long hand and then closing down the transcription application and reloading it to bring ...

Shorthand Not Epanding
Sep 29, 2011

I am running Shorthand in the Acuity platform.  When I type quickly, sometimes my shorthand entries do not expand.  Is there anyway to fix this?  TIA! ...

EXText And Shorthand
Oct 30, 2011

Does anyone know if Shorthand works with EXTText or do you have use the built in expansion program in EXText?  If so, is there a way to copy your Shorthand entires into that program?  Thanks in advance! ...

Speaking Of Shorthand
Feb 11, 2012

I have had Shorthand for about a year and have never had a problem with it. Recently I noticed some of the words I have in it type out wrong. Costing me a lot of time to have to go back and fix. Sometimes if I erase and type again, then it will come out correctly. Anyone have a similar problem with Shorthand? Would it have anything to do with my license expiring in about 3 weeks?  ...

Bayscribe With Shorthand?
Jun 11, 2012

I know Bayscribe has its own expander, but is there a way to disable that and use Shorthand instead?  ...

PC Shorthand/Escription
Jun 20, 2012

Can my expansion list I have created in PC Shorthand be copied to Escription?  I will not be allowed to use outside software on the company computer and have a very extensive expansion library in PC Shorthand.  ...

Using Shorthand In MSWord
Jul 19, 2012

Anyone know how to jump to your blank fields to be filled in (-) set up in Shorthand in MSWord?  One of the new accounts I am on requires us to type in Word and paste.  In Meditech, F3 allows me to jump to the - throughout my Shorthand shortcuts.  This does not work in MSWord.  Any suggestions? ...

Shorthand License At Our Own?
Oct 25, 2012

Apparently starting in March, we will have to start paying for our own shorthand program. Does anyone have any idea what this would cost, and do you know if we have to renew it each year? At the rate I'm losing work, I'm afraid it will cost me one whole paycheck. ...

Shorthand Dictionaries
Oct 27, 2012

Anyone know a site to get Shorthand expander dictionaries.  I have lost all mine! ...

Shorthand License Buy Ourselves
Mar 14, 2013

Just wondering how we are supposed to be able to afford a new shorthand license on the type of pay we have. I noticed that it is up in 17 days. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is having a problem with this. Just wanted to gripe. ...

ShortHand Old School
Mar 24, 2013

Im very old school...but want things my own way...so I will do the extra work...I was using Nuance-paid SH and tried the IT for a bit with the free trial....then SH messed up and started freezing up my PC every time I tried to open it....anyway...tried the IT and it was way too complicated for me....I prefer SH and building my own and not having 15 choices for "TP", etc.  Is there a printable list out there anywhere that I can use as a trigger for most used shorthanded sentences or phrases..suc ...