A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I am getting ready to start a new job Monday and - sm

Posted: Aug 21, 2014

I am having problems with Express Scribe Pro.  I have emailed them about 5 times this week and told them I am starting a new job Monday so I need help ASAP and still no response.  Anyone know a better way to get answers ASAP?

Call them? - Val

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Anybody Else Supposed To Start DQS7 On Monday?
Sep 12, 2012

I recall getting an email awhile back telling us we were starting DQS7 on 9/17.  But not a word from CCM about training.  How long does the training take?  ...

Are YOU Ready And Willing To Start To Fight Back
Jan 19, 2013

I have thought long and hard about this,  but obviously cannot do it alone.  According to this Website, we are at least 20,000 strong.  So many of us have watched this job go from one in which we were compensated for our hard work, DAILY continued education, ability to change with the times and dedication to the person on the other side of the reports we type,  to one of it BETTER be accurate, you BETTER do it faster or we WILL find someone else who will for less money than w ...

Just Signed On To A Great Coding School Today - Start On Monday
Mar 28, 2014

I'm one of those that had a high enough test score to get into MModal's program but didn't quite make it.  I had already been looking at one of the Coding schools but wanted to give myself a week or so to think it over and not make a knee jerk move after being passed over by MModal.  Today, I picked up the phone and signed on with the school I've had my eye on and I start on Monday!  I'm actually reeeeally excited - and surprisingly I'm actually feeli ...

If I Start Some Coding Training, Do I Need To Start Learning ICD-9 Or ICD-10?
Jan 09, 2010

nm ...

My Start Menu Is Sideways And My Desk Top Is Sieways As Well And The Start Menu Is In The Upper Righ
Aug 12, 2013

My start menu is in the upper right hand corner and the desk top is on the side.  How can I fix it? ...

NJA - It Must Be Monday
Jan 25, 2010

Once again I have NJA on Monday morning.  This is just the way I wanted to start off my week, not!!!   CCM says tell her and then either come back on later at NIGHT or she'll add other accounts.  I've accepted that wonderful offer before and kicked myself for doing it.  I'd rather take the time off unpaid than sit at my computer reading profiles all day long and getting half my lines in.  I'll never understand why this company can& ...

Really Bad Monday
Oct 19, 2010

Got rejection E-mail for in-house job I applied for.  Then less than 1 hour later, got rejection E-mail for a government clerk position I had applied for like 2 months ago.  Then later get E-mail with spreadsheet from supervisor with our lines, average lph, percentages, etc.  Apparently there really are people doing 200-300+ lph.  There is no way in the world they are typing the level 3 ESL and ASR nonsense that I get.  I have to listen, research, listen again with ...

Monday A.m. And Again NJA!!!
Jun 18, 2012

x ...

NJA Already, Monday 6:30 A.m.
Nov 05, 2012

unbelievable ...

I Have An Interview With MQ Monday...
Dec 19, 2009

Is anyone happy at MQ?  I have been an IC for the past two years and have to have benefits including insurance.  Any suggestions or ????  Thanks ...

Holiday Pay On Monday, 07/05/10
Jul 26, 2010

I have always gotten paid time-and-a-half for holiday pay on the Fourth of July, which is one of Medquist's holidays (or so it is listed as and always has been), and was told by CCM we would be paid time-and-a-half for that Monday's work done since even though it wasn't the fourth, it is when it is nationally celebrated.  However, on today's paycheck I did not get any holiday pay at all!!!  I went back several years to check and I always got paid this way for w ...

Only 10:30 AM, Monday Morning, And Already I Could Use A (sm)
Nov 01, 2010

STIFF drink after finishing an operative report on an AMERICAN doctor that I could barely understand because he apparently thinks that he is the roadrunner and wants to see how fast he can dictate.  WHEW, hopefully the day will get better??? ...

EtransPlus Monday?
Oct 01, 2011

Does anyone know why ETP is havin a phone conference for employees Monday morning? I hate surprises and this has my stomach in knots since work has been practically nonexistent for a month on multiple acct. Eek! ...

For My Interview On Monday...
Jul 03, 2012

I have an interview on Monday to work at a local veterinary clinic doing transcribing full time in house for animal patients. No joke, they have 17 doctors on staff and supposedly a ton of work. I have just about typed for every medical specialty there is in the last 20 years, but never for an animal before. I'm very excited, but I don't want to walk in there sounding stupid. Does anybody have any advice or tips that might help me get the job? Maybe some terminology I could l ...

Monday Afternoon
Oct 28, 2013

Is anyone else having a problem uploading jobs?  I am concerned there may be a problem with my computer. ...

Happy Monday - NJA For Me In The South (SE?).
Apr 12, 2010

nm ...

President's Day On Monday And Softscript
Feb 20, 2011

It means that if you do ACH you get your pay 9 days after you should have gotten your pay.  Think about what that means for your bank account versus what it means for their bank account.  It is significant when multiplied by hundreds of employees.  It means much worse if you get an actual check in the mail. ...

Webmedx - Monday Call
Mar 13, 2011

Is this call only for those who are being impacted by the changes and the general posting on community page for everyone else? ...

I Heard From The Meeting On Monday Sm
Mar 21, 2012

not that I attended it but someone else told me that there was an MT board where you could go and select the accounts you want and so you would only get those particular accounts?  Has anybody ever heard of this and where it is and how to we do that?  Very interested if true!  Thx ...

Good Monday Morning!
Jul 09, 2012

Always a pleasant way to start the week at this faaaaabulous company. ...

NJA On Monday Morning In The North
Oct 29, 2012

Well, they did say they were going to shift most of the work to India by the end of the year.  {Blows dust off the ol' resume} ...

NJA Right Off Monday Morn. Happening More
Nov 12, 2012

nm ...

I Have A Job Interview On Monday And Am Thinking About Sm
Mar 22, 2013

questions I want to ask. I usually ask about direct deposit, but in light of my recent experience of constantly being paid late (and still not paid!), I am thinking about asking them if they have had or are having any pay issues, but then I wonder if that might be an offensive question to ask, plus if they do not pay on time or at all, it is doubtful that they would say yes, so ....... Any thoughts would be appreciated. TIA ...

I Think We Should All Get The Flu Or Computer Probs Monday
Aug 30, 2013

Let's commemorate the holiday and let everybody in India know exactly how important we are.   Labor Day is a United States federal holiday observed on the first Monday in September, that celebrates the economic and social contributions of workers. ...

Its Monday And The NJ Account Audio
Nov 17, 2014

Wish the system would crash. Long day ...

READY TO GO!!
Apr 13, 2010

Has anyone quit and been able to collect unemployment?  I am just about ready to call it a day, good-by, farewell.   ...

Ready, Set....
Oct 03, 2010

Getting ready to begin testing for a part-time position I REALLY need...Wish me luck! Ready, set....GO!!! ...

Ready To Cry!
Dec 23, 2010

My clinic that I type for just started MTs on editing. I have lost almost $200 in pay on just 1 check until I can somehow double my over 1200 lines I already type a day! Sorry, I just needed to vent before I just bust out crying. ...

Ready To Run 2
Jul 08, 2011

I'm just scared to death of jumping from the frying pain into the fire.  I know there have to be better companies out there.  I work on 15+ accounts, make no money to speak of, my boss makes me feel guilty if I want 2 hours off, forgets to send me e-mails that she sends everyone else, changed my PTO after it was already approved, and I could go on.  Today may be notice day after 12 years with this company. ...

RE: I Have Already Been Getting Ready And Will
Apr 27, 2012

http://the99spring.com/ How exactly will you differentiate between staff who are legitimately sick and those who are not?  I can't wait for all the EEOC, wage, unemployment, etc., claims to start as well as the legal jeopardy that your company can and will face in the event of unlawful termination.  The legal clinics will be very busy.  You would be very surprised at the resources that exist for the poor. They just don't know about them. Yet that is. Oh what an ...