A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

HOW TO USE DROPBOX - gracek

Posted: Jan 02, 2015

I am testing for a company and need to use dropbox however, i have never used it. Is it pretty easy and can i download it for free.  Thanks for any help!

I only use Dropbox for photos. - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
More and more companies are using Dropbox for file transmission now. I wonder about the confidentiality factor with it.

Anyway, as to your question, I don't know how to use it for file transmission. I use it exclusively for photos. Hopefully someone else on this board can help you.

How to use Dropbox - Chelsea

[ In Reply To ..]
Dropbox is a great solution for file transfer and storage. Once you get up and running by downloading the software onto your computer, you'll be able to store information in the cloud. You can share folders with companies or clients to make file transfer really easy.

Sookasa (sookasa.com) provides a solution that makes Dropbox HIPAA compliant. It's installed similarly, and encrypts folders with a secure folder inside Dropbox.

Similar Messages:

IPhone Dictating And Dropbox
Oct 17, 2012

I am trying to set up a way I can receive files from an independent doctor to transcribe.  He would like to dictate on his iPhone.  I know there are dictation apps for iPhone, and I know there is Dropbox for iPhone.  Question is:  Is it possible for him to dictate in the iPhone app and save to Dropbox on the iPhone from that app?  If so, which app can do this?  I'm trying to make this work, as we live far away from each other and e-mail is not secure.  Tha ...

DROPBOX VOICE FILES
Jan 06, 2015

I am testing for a company and not familiar with dropbox.  I have gear player and I am trying to get the voice file from dropbox to load into it but cannot.  How do I get voice files from dropbox top play.  Thanks!!! ...