A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Firefox re-installation...... - sm

Posted: Jun 11, 2015

I think my Firefox files are corrupted so I'd like to reinstall the program with the same bookmarks.  I'm hesitant to do it in case something goes wrong.  Can anyone give me the steps to go thru to do this?

Any help appreciated!

Similar Messages:

Installation Of 7l1
Oct 07, 2012

I just took the training for 7.1 and sent the pass code to my CCM.  Now do I wait for her to send me the installation instructions or what?  TIA ...

LANDesk Installation
Oct 09, 2014

Did anyone besides myself have an issue with the ihnstallation? I was able to get into Inner Circle without a problem; however, the screen shot sent looks nothing like what I was looking at after logging in. All I had was a long list and upon clicking on any of them, not one thing happened. Hovering over Resources did not do a thing, clicking on any of the tabs did not do a thing.  What a pain. Why tell us to contact supervisor if any issues; they're not techs, they don't know wha ...

IE9 & Firefox
Oct 05, 2012

I tried to test for TransTech, but my IE 9 isn't compatible with their test. IE 8 is and so is Firefox. Is it true that once you've installed IE 9 you can't go back to IE 8? Can I install Firefox, use it just for the test, then delete without causing any technical problems such as erasing duplicate files, etc? (I get frequent messages that I'm running out of space). Thanks for any suggestions! ...

IT Installation And Com Port Errors
Apr 28, 2015

If a tech who is testing your foot pedal after installing the software tells you that your com ports are not working, ask if he installed the foot pedal.  ...

Problems Using Firefox Anyone?
Oct 24, 2009

If I use Firefox I get the posts double spaced.  Two different computers, same.  IE is normal.  Anyone else getting double spacing.  Actually I like it better, easier to read.  ...

Isn't There An Add-on In Firefox To Hide All These Ads?
Oct 27, 2009

This site is covered in ads everywhere now, and it's getting annoying... I thought I remembered someone saying Firefox has a way to hide ads?  ...

Does Firefox Mess Up Anything? Thanks!
Jul 26, 2014

Was just wondering if it interfered with any programs. ...

Infinity USB-2 Foot Pedal Installation
May 27, 2011

Plugged foot pedal in and nothing. Turned off computer and turned back on, and it does not recognize the foot pedal. Are there instructions for doing this? I cannot get the pedal to work. Thanks. ...

Still Waiting For Installation And Training Dates.
Apr 17, 2012

I cannot believe how long I have been waiting to get started with Nuance.  Unbellievable!!!!  I did testing way back in middle of March.  Then had interview about March 24.  Now, about 3 weeks later, I am still waiting for installation of software.  Good for me that I do not really need this income, otherwise I think I would have left to try somewhere else.  No, I will wait a little bit more and see what happens.  Have you Nuance MT's had the same experien ...

IE For Firefox And What A Difference In Speed!
Nov 18, 2012

On both my Win XP and Vista computers I had tremendous slow downs and freezes while using Internet Explorer. In checking the Task Manager/Processes it showed several iexplore.exe files running and getting bigger, up to 500,000K. By shutting down the biggerst one I had immediate improvement in speed, but sometimes this would shut down the Internet connection. I was constantly having to shut down one of these files. I switched to Firefox and what a huge improvement! It consistently runs on about 1 ...

Is Mmodfal Compatible With Firefox?
Feb 14, 2015

My IE is real, real slow, so I want to switch to Firefox, but not sure if there will be a problem using MModal with it.  Does anyone know if Firefox can be used as a browser with MModal? ...

Error When Trying To See DocQManage Info In Firefox
Jun 06, 2011

I got sick of Internet Explorer hogging up all my memory and I switched to Mozilla Firefox.  Works really great except when I go to DocQManage to look at the unassigned work I can't see the list and this message is there: XML Parsing Error: XML or text declaration not at start of entityLocation: https://www.speechmachines.org/status/AllUnassignedWorkXSL.aspx?PARAMS=TP=False|VIEWMODE=CFLine Number 2, Column 1:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>^ Any ideas or is more info ...

Docqscribe Error Message Could Not Deploy Installation Version Checker
May 24, 2011

Hi Everybody.  I am trying to load DocQScribe on my home laptop running Windows 7.  I have followed advice posted by Nan, but I get the error message "Could not deploy installation version checker." Any help regarding how to get this software up and running would be appreciated.  Thanks, Rob  ...