A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Best cassette transcriber? - Emily

Posted: Sep 21, 2010

What is the best cassette transcriber for a decent price?

Cassette transcribers micro - Roma

[ In Reply To ..]
http://forum.mtstars.com/260736.html

you might check with this poster to see if she still has these available, you can email her.

I have a Sanyo from like 1988 and do not have to use it now, but never had any problems with it at all. I practice with it now as I am looking for work. Good luck

Unless you want a phone in one, this works.

Similar Messages:

Using A Cassette Player
Oct 14, 2010

I just started using a cassette player for transcription. Do you know if I put the side I need to transcribe facing down or up?   Thanks ...

Transcriber
Mar 14, 2010

I have 1 client left who is still using tapes (will be retiring in a few years and not interested in going digital).  Anyway, my transcriber bit the dust.  I have always gotten my transcriber from OfficeMax, but now they do not carry them in store anymore and I will have to wait a week to 10 days if I ask them to order it.  Cannot afford to wait that long.  Anybody know where I can get another transcriber?  Thanks ...

TRANSCRIBER ADIVCE
Sep 18, 2010

Hello, I am trying to find a digital transcirber. I need advice on a good one that is compatable with Windows7. I have the Olympus digital voice recorder so does the digital transcirber have to be an Olympus also, or can it be another brand. Sorry if I sound like I don't know what I am talking about. I really don't.  Any advice would be helpful. Thanks ...

Lanier Transcriber
Jan 03, 2012

The acct I work on still requires the lanier transcriber LX 219-1.  The display is getting awfully dark and really hard to see the info.  Anybody else ever had this to happen or have any idea what I need to do to make it bright again?  ...

HOW DOES A DIGITAL TRANSCRIBER WORK
Sep 18, 2010

Hello, I needed to know how the digital transcriber works. How would the doctor dictate? Is there an easier way like a 1-800 number the doctor can call in. I have heard of that before. I just need a simple and affordable way to transcribe. ...

Digital Voice Recorder And Transcriber?
May 02, 2014

Good morning Fellows: I need some advice.  I have to order a recorder to record minutes at the board meeting, but also want to order something that I could maybe plug the digital recorder into that will transcribe the recording, and then all I will have to do it edit. One recorder I am looking at...the Olympus WS-822 4GB Digital Voice Recorder has a USB port that can be plugged into the PC; now just wondering what to order to transcribe the recording.....any thoughts?  All input wil ...