A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Arrows not working reliably - SallyBelgian

Posted: Jul 17, 2013

I know I have seen at least one post in the past, and again one just today or yesterday, regarding the up arrow not functioning consistently.  I have had the same problem with the up arrow and also the left arrow.  My supervisor is willing to look into this with MModal but wants to know if this issue is happening to others in DocQscribe and if so what version they are using.  This has been going on for me for a long time and I would really like to get this resolved if possible. 

So, I would appreciate it if anyone else who is having the same or similar problem would post to indicate which arrow(s) they have problems with and if this is in DocQscribe what version they are using. 

Thanks.

my problem is in Fluency 7.2 - so frustrating

[ In Reply To ..]
but it didn't work in 7.1, either.

Similar Messages:

Problems With The Up And Down Arrows
Aug 07, 2012

I have a problem with my up arrow not always working and then if I just go to backspace to the previous line the cursor wont go up to that line just stays on the present line..Does that make sense??  intermittent problem wondering if anyone else is having the problem ...

When Does Working For 6.5 Cpl VBC Beat Not Working Because Of No Work?!!!!
Oct 09, 2014

d ...

Working For The VA
Apr 24, 2010

Just wondering how the MT's that work for the VA like it. When you're directed to their web site, it really doesn't say too much.  Thanks ...

Working Either Way
May 10, 2010

I would like to work "outside" of home but it is quite a struggle getting the okay from my husband.  The transcription is pretty unbearable to me. Anyone else have that concern? ...

DQS Not Working?
Aug 06, 2010

DQS down for anyone else?  I try to log in and it says "failed to connect." ...

US MT Working Outside Of The US
Nov 12, 2010

I have an odd question.  If a US trained Medical Transcriptionist works from home (in the U.S.), but then decides to spend 1/2 the year (or more) in a foreign country, is it possible (ethical/legal) to continue working as an MT while in that country?  The MT would keep the US address, and bank account.  All paychecks would continue to be direct deposited into current U.S. bank account.  MT would continue to pay U.S. taxes on all monies earned.  Does anyone see anyt ...

Working With Pet
Feb 02, 2011

I have a new pet - a dog - who wants to sit next to me while I work. Does anyone have any ideas how to "update" my chair so this is possible. She's not very big, only about 15-16 lbs but I have no idea how to adapt my chair to make this possible. TIA. ...

Anyone Working For TSI?
Mar 18, 2011

I went to their website for the current job posting but my security software kicked me out of their site. Can anyone give me info on working there, good, bad, ugly???   Thanks in Advance! ...

DQS Is Working Again
May 28, 2011

Hope my work is still available to recover. ...

Working More Than 1 Job
Oct 17, 2011

I know I am not the only one working 2 jobs or more.  Between them I am scheduled 68 hours per week.  I have them spread out enough I have "long breaks" in between to fix supper, take a little me time out around the lunch hour and housework kind of gets slighted.   Watching TV of a night with hubby sleeping in his recliner is the main thing I am "missing out on".   I don't spend as much money because I simply don't have the time to go out shopping other th ...

Well I Used To Like Working For DSG...
Feb 06, 2012

And to think, I actually left medquist to work for DSG.   Now they're forcing me to work for medquist again, and trying to convince me it's going to be a good thing?   I love to know if any DSGers are actually happy about this...   ...

Working PT/PRN
Jul 05, 2012

Does anyone know of any companies that hire on a super PT or PRN basis? I am looking for some backup whenever my FT position gets slow. I comb the job postings here regularly and on another site, but really haven't come across anything as of late.   TIA. ...

Could Anyone Who Is Currently Working For
Aug 24, 2012

CCT please message me?  I have a few questions:)  Thanks! ...

Looking For Others Working For AP
Sep 19, 2012

Anyone still with AP?  ...

DQ Not Working
Oct 21, 2012

Is there maintenance tonight on DQ 7?  It doesn't seem to be working.    ...

For Those Of You Working More Than One Job...
Nov 15, 2012

how do you keep track of all the different account specs for each job? I was wondering because I am employed with one job but the different clinics I work for each have different specs. Thank you. ...

Sometime I Think I'm Working At A Different
May 01, 2013

Than everyone else on here!  I'm very happy here. I have no problem with meeting quotas, have no issues with PTO, like the matching (up to 4%) 401K, and for the past 3 weeks have had OT everyday & have worked around 55-60 hours every week with a corresponding very hefty paycheck.  ...

Help Alt F3 Not Working
May 10, 2013

how can i fix this quickly, not sure why it quit working.  tia ...

Any MT's Working For K&R
Aug 14, 2013

I was informed that I have lost my job due to some VA contracts being lost.  I was just wondering if anyone else was told the same thing.   I enjoyed working for them even though it was VBC. The company that is taking the lost accounts over now I find out they are or were for sale.  I have been on a Merry-Go-Round for 5 years since my hospital outsourced.  Any info would help me in making a decision.   ...

Anyone Currently Working For TTS
Sep 07, 2014

Could anyone currently working for TTS (or has in the last 1-2 years), that is willing to answer some questions for me, please RESPOND BY EMAIL to me if you would allow me to ask you some questions as I am considering job offer. It would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you. ...

Anybody Else Working?
Nov 27, 2014

I work on a Canadian account. I was wondering if anyone else is working.   ...

Is Nobody Working?
Jan 30, 2015

I feel like I'm the only one working not just in my group now.  My whole "POD" is overloaded with work.  Where the h e l l is everybody???? There are innocent people depending on us regardless how we feel about our managers and company.  Come on people!  ...

Has Anyone Been PM'd For Not Working MOT?
Apr 29, 2015

Just wondering.  I am so tired I can hardly stand any more. ...

Really?? Is Nobody Else Working Now?
May 16, 2015

I already did 1 operative report by this neurologist who not only has a speech impediment but also is a horrible dictator. Another report by him comes up just as I am leaving for my dinner break. I come back 30 minutes later, and that same report shows up. Really???? ...

Working Above And Beyond
Jun 06, 2015

For X number of months now we have had MOT.  For same number of months now I have watched my husband, my kids, my family, my friends and others enjoy the sun, enjoy their days off, relax and live life while I sit here day after day after day working.  I work when I get up in the morning and am still working when it gets dark because of MOT (for which I participate unfortunately because I am ALWAYS called or emailed personally requesting my assistance) and inactive time/production hours ...

Working A Second Job While At Medquist
Oct 13, 2009

Does anybody else work a second transcription job while working for Medquist?  What happens when the job you're applying for wants to contact Medquist for references?  Does Medquist frown on people having a second transcription job?  ...

K&R Anybody Working For Them Please Feedback
Nov 15, 2009

i know they use pscribe.  seem like very nice ladies.  how is pscribe, work flow, steady work?  looking for way more than 1000 lines per day.  thanks for sharing your experience if you work for them. ...

Any MT From Transcend Now Working As An IC?
Nov 17, 2009

I was wondering if you could tell me what the criteria is the Transcend requires for IC status.  I have been hearing this now for days and was hoping an IC for them could enlighten those of us who wish to be an IC instead of an employee.  Thanks very much!  ...

Is There Anyone Actually Working This Morning?
Nov 27, 2009

I think I have not worked on a Friday morning, the day after Thanksgiving, for the last 4 years because of NO JOBS AVAILABLE. ...

Working From Home?
Dec 01, 2009

Hello,   Im just finishing up a medical transcription course/certification program with Allied schools, and I was wondering if there are any of you MT's working from home or are most of you working in a hospital?  Also have any of you done the online certifications and if you did how did you get some experience under your belt to help you with the job?  I was a veterinary technician for years, so I sort of knew what I was getting into, but it has turned out to be a little mo ...