Posting Guidelines for Employers:
We allow job ad postings as a free service as long as it is not abused. All
ads must meet these guidelines:
1. All ads must be for your own company - no recruitment companies, etc.
2. Your ad must contain all 4 of these pieces of information: (1) Your
company name, (2) your company location (city AND state) and (3) a visible
e-mail address (4) Pay range. If your company has a website, you should list the website.
3. Please limit your job ad postings to 2 listings at most once weekly.
Combine your job posts to include the various specialties. Too many job ad posts
by one single company takes up a lot of space on our Job Seeker board and bumps
other job ads by other companies to the next page. Any more than 2 listings
posted in any week will be removed. This is so that a variety of job posts by
different companies is available to our visitors. Job ads posted without the
company name, location and e-mail address listed will be removed.
4. Please do not post job ads offering less than 0.8 cpl for actual/straight
transcription work performed or 0.4 cpl for editing, QA or VR work. "Earn &
Learn" programs cannot be offered for less than this amount on the MTStars
website as it takes advantage of the new MT willing to take the chance working
for your company.
5. No job ads or internship ads where MTs must pay to join, work or make
purchases in order to participate.
Suggested Ad Format:
Location (city and state)
Benefits and Company Information
How to Apply (copy/paste resume or write to the address listed above and
attach resume or go to special job app link, etc.)
Testing Requirements (It is good to mention whether testing is required for
the job posted.)