A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

work overload - buffy

Posted: Dec 20, 2012

Did everyone (except me) quit at Nuance??  The work load is unbelievable!!

work load - xmt

[ In Reply To ..]
...wait until after Christmas. You won't be saying this.

Some may be using PTO. I know the hospital I am on is having an influenza outbreak so more dictatio - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

They took over a very large acct. We were told acct - Me

[ In Reply To ..]
would last through mid January but we have essentially about 1/10 of our workload. Was told the acct. required 150 MTs. I chose not to follow it to Nuance as I wasn't willing to deal with all the garbage I see here.

Similar Messages:

Data Overload
Oct 10, 2013

Didja see the MT proficiency report?  I'm surprised we're not forced to sit on digital pads to record minutes out of chair and weight change during the day.  Now, why the hell isn't there a proficiency report on the physicians?  Minutes per report, how much voice recognition was invalid.  We should get combat pay for doing some of these guys who obviously had their lips sewn shut.  MM collects data on everything else... ...

Some Calluses Plantarly But No Significant Sub-2 Overload Noted
Aug 09, 2012

Complete sentence: "She has some calluses plantarly but no significant sub-2 overload noted." Is the sub-2 correct? What does it stand for? Thanks for any help you can give. ...

S/L EX-JATE For Iron Overload, Which Was Stopped Due To Allergic Reaction.
Oct 21, 2009

thank you ...