A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

lph on ebtxt - stressedout

Posted: Apr 24, 2013

Is anybody meeting the required 186 lph? Is anybody exceeding it? If you are please tell me how you do it. I'm desperate.

LPH ON EBTX - BZB

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you for letting me know I'm not the only one not meeting it. I find ebtx very cumbersome and laborious, just plodding along fixing stuff every step of the way.

ebtxt - stressedout

[ In Reply To ..]
I feel like I'm on a treadmill, working hard and getting nowhere. I took all the productivity classes, got a couple of tips from there that I use but still can't even come close to getting the lph

Hamsters in a Lab - MajorLifeChange

[ In Reply To ..]
EBTX hasn't even been out that long and they are already harrassing everyone about their line counts?! That is totally ridiculous. As I posted before, on the main board, you can only go so fast no matter how much info you have on your shortcut program. So, their answer is always, add more, work harder, etc. I am so glad I am gone. I am finally turning back into the woman my family knew after I left. I never realized how stressed out I was and how it was affecting me in every part of my life, even off-hours. I was snippy, depressed, overwhelmed, physically having problems, etc. It's like a sweatshop! Good luck to you all. I would rather pick up trash, clean toilets, eat bugs or almost anything else than go back into that environment again. What's sad is they have single moms and people needing 2 incomes and they take, take, take and expect more, more and lots more out of already bogged down professional MTs. They think their program is going to be a stand-alone program and we won't be needed but I sure don't see where that will fly...it's too bad to be a stand-alone program. The doctors certainly don't have time to babysit a program and read over every little thing - they used to have us as a line of defense for them and it sure would be nice to see these doctors standing up for us and fighting this abuse. Some are and I applaud them for that, but some are just too busy, don't care or it has not affected them yet (malpractice, looking like a fool with the VR being so bad).
Anyway, good luck to you all. I pray for change because we are a valuable group of professionals with a lot to offer and we are under attack by big business and board members being greedy. I didn't even mind the VR, until we got paycuts, crappy insurance and beatdown like wild dogs when we are just trying to make a living and use our skills and education.
Take care everyone!!!

Similar Messages:

Does Anyone Else Have Problems With EBTXT
Apr 22, 2013

running correctly with Windows 7.  For some reason, it won't upload jobs. ...

Today Working On EBTXT Has Been Better Than The
Mar 26, 2013

practice job yesterday.  At least all of my hair is still intact, lol.  It does get easier as I go and, hopefully, will become second nature. ...

Does EBTXT Ever Get Better? Starting My Third Week
Apr 08, 2013

and dislike it more than I did the very first day.  Is anybody really making more than they did before? ...

Nuance MTs Actually Prefer The New EBTXT To The Old One? 
May 17, 2013

Do any of you Nuance MTs actually prefer the new eBTXT to the old one?  I definitely miss many of the features of the old platform.  Wondering if it's just me. ...

Way To Save Voice Files In EBTXT?
Jul 21, 2013

I work on eBTXT and am told there is no way for me to relisten to the audio after it goes to QA, but of course my TSM can, which gets me nowhere.  Is there a way to save the voice file to my computer?  I would of course delete any patient demographics.  I hate not being able to relisten to my reports that QA reviewed, especially since they're just guessing and changing what they want.  I haven't been able to locate anywhere on my computer where files are stored even ...