A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

With Nuance, you were only ever acquired to be "liquidated." - It is the reason your facility sold you to them!

Posted: Nov 07, 2014

Fiesa is the tool whereby they accomplish this without having to fire all but a few...because most MTs exposed to it quit in frustration first. IT IS THEIR PLAN AND WAS ALL ALONG.

And THIS is the reason many of us still get on here and try to warn away anyone even considering hiring on.

Please help spread this horror story around the industry!

Do you not have anything better - to do

[ In Reply To ..]
like, I don't know, maybe go apply for a new job if you're so unhappy here?

Gone already, sorry suit, question back atcha. - I got wise before you evidently.

[ In Reply To ..]
...makes ya wonder what possible motivations HR has for monitoring this board?

M.O.N.E.Y.

Out of what was my pocket into yours.

Live with it.

You actually believe what you're saying?!!! (nm) - Come on!

[ In Reply To ..]
x
I believe what she's saying, because I've lived it. - MT is being phased out everywhere.
[ In Reply To ..]
you actually believe? - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
If you ran as much as you run your mouth, you would be in great shape.

Sorry, I am not a suit - just a lowly

[ In Reply To ..]
MT who did not agree with what you said.

I agree; the miserable conspiracy theorists need to... - go away

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Not only that, it's industry-wide - not just at Nuance. - All Of Em!

[ In Reply To ..]

If it were not Nuance's motivation, why would they be acquiring MTs accustomed to being paid - a living wage then hiring newbs fresh out of schoo

[ In Reply To ..]
To replace them? Even conspiracy theorists can watch reality happen to themselves and others all around them. Perhaps there ARE other explanations for Nuance's acquisitions, firings, running off even more with Fiesa, and actually advertising for 1-year experienced newbies to replace them. No matter what theory underlies these business decisions, it is the reality on the ground.

Oh, and if you can get jobs done for $4 a day (in any other country),
why wouldn't a CEO beholden only to stockholders (and whatever profit he can make for them) do that? The very economic savings yielded by this explain WHY this is happening!

So, you come on, oh naive one, wake the heck up. THEY sell the software that makes this all possible!

Good grief.

Working for Nuance, you are only speeding up your own unemployment unless you jump ship first.

not a conspiracy theorist here..but N has other motives - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Their motives for acquiring the existing high-paid MTs are that they tell the hospital that they won't have to pay any severance pay or unemployment because they will hire them, the hospital gets off the hook AND they think they will have the same level of quality...the old bait and switch. Nuance does this because it helps them get the contract. If the MTs stay at the lower pay, fine. If not, they are easily replaced.

You do sound a bit delusional. No offense. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

TTS Has Been Acquired By Nuance?
Jan 09, 2014

Hello, Does anyone know if TTS has been acquired by Nuance? TIA ...

Nuance Acquired Accentus
Nov 20, 2012

To Accentus employees: My condolences. ...

FYI - COMPANIES NUANCE ACQUIRED
Jun 12, 2014

Just found this. Scan down to see all of the acquisitions. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuance_Communications ...

Heard Nuance Acquired Probity
Aug 28, 2013

A friend who works for Probity says they were informed today they were sold to Nuance.  I checked Google and there is no official report of this yet, but thought I would warn anyone applying to Probity trying to get away from Pukenance! ...

Wow...Nuance Acquired Probity? Look Out MModal..
Aug 29, 2013

I can't wait to see who wins the war and which one is left standing.  Two classic examples of money hungry, worthless management companies I have EVER worked at.  I hope they BOTH wind up in the trash can bankrupt.  I only wish MTs could band together and make that happen sooner rather than later.  This is all just so senseless.  Ruination of lives..... ...

FutureNet Technologies Acquired By Nuance?
Dec 05, 2014

FutureNet Technologies acquired by Nuance? ...

Another One Bites The Dust - Accentus Acquired By Nuance.
Nov 20, 2012

to really get out of this field.     sigh ...... ...

Has Nuance Acquired Future-Net (California), Sten-Tel Catuogno Or MDNetwork?
Jan 02, 2015

Does anybody know if the companies mentioned will be absorbed or had been bought by Nuance recently? ...

To WMX MTs Who Were Acquired
May 04, 2012

Can any of you please share how long it took your pay to be cut after acquisition?  Trying to be strategic about the upcoming switch to them... Thanks so much in advance. ...

JLG Acquired By MedQuist
Sep 16, 2011

Thoughts? ...

Article About MQ Acquired 2 New Companies
Sep 21, 2011

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/medquist-holdings-increases-performance-goals-for-2011-2011-09-19 Article below states how much MQ bought the 2 new companies.  It also acquired All Type Medical Transcription Services and JLG Medical Transcription Services, medical transcription providers with $13 million http://www.businessweek.com/ap/financialnews/D9PS0QU00.htm ...

Etransplus Acquired By Medquist
Oct 03, 2011

Right now I am so devastated and upset I don't know what to do.  Etransplus, the people whom I work for fulltime (I work part-time for Medquist) was acquired by Medquist.  I wanted so much to not have to work for Medquist fulltime.  This is so devastating.  I was so much loving typing and doing ASR work at night, it was such a change . It was easier to just get that SMALL  paycheck that I receive from Medquist and the LARGE check I got from Etransplus, but now, I am ...

M*Modal To Be Acquired By One Equity For $1.1 Bln
Jul 02, 2012

Read all about it...#$%# is going hit the fan now! http://finance.yahoo.com/news/m-modal-acquired-approximately-1-011200480.html ...

Was Futurenet Acquired By MModal?
Jan 16, 2013

xx ...

GIS Acquired By IMedX. Any Input?
Dec 27, 2013

x ...

Did All The Acquired Employees Get Their I-9's Turned In?
Mar 19, 2014

What a fiasco. ...

Zylomed Acquired By Accentus - Good Or Bad???
Nov 02, 2010

nm ...

Ready To Cry - MxSecure Acquired By M*Modal
Nov 07, 2012

Yet another good company bites the dust due to M*Modal.  We have a 12-hour window, weekends off, paid holidays and sick days, and incentives.  I purposely took this job because  MxSecure is also a software company so thought this couldn't happen.   Biting my nails as to what changes are ahead. ...

Superior Global And TransTech Acquired By IMedx
Jul 22, 2014

Has anyone else heard about these deals?  ...

My Idea. Give All The Newly Acquired Accounts To The Indians To Muddle
May 07, 2015

....worked into reasonable enough shape, ship it to us to keep the clients happy and maybe make money for a change. Just the opposite of what is occurring now where we are the ones doing all the heavy lifting, all the time losing jobs when those clients' work types are shipped to India. How about it, Nuance?  ...

Wmx/nuance Paycut Meeting,listen To Tape Shut Up Or QUIT, Nuance Attitude?
Dec 12, 2011

According to a poster below which has apparently already attended one of the payroll meetings (as the poster posted) for nuance they have decided to keep the incentive part of all of our pay going with an exception that now you have to have over the industry standard of 98% to get a production based incentive. In addition (if this poster is accurate) they have again cut the overall pay from 8 and 4 to 3 3/4 AND 7 1/2. This is nothing but a bunch of crapploa...an MT who is now getting ...

I Know The Nuance Questions Are Getting Old, But Just One More, Does Nuance Pay Shift Differential F
Mar 09, 2012

that fall during the shift.  For example, if half of your hours fall in 3rd shift and half fall in 1st shift, do the 3rd shift hours pay more cpl?  Or, do all hours have to fall within the shift to qualify?  Thanks, Yet another sad Transcend employee... ...

Is Nuance And M-Modal Joint Services? Posting Here For Nuance AC, Got Email To Test For M-Modal.
May 01, 2012

I thought they were 2 different services.  Everyone is buying out everyone, so who knows.  All the small companies have been merged I guess.  I thought Nuance was out of New York and were the primary with VR.  Maybe one has to keep up with the changes and be a member and pay the dues and go to the meetings with AAMT and be a CMT to keep up with the changes, even though you still get 4 cents. ...

"Consider Returning To Nuance" - Just Received Email From Nuance
Jun 27, 2014

Wow. Posted this on company board but wanted to post here as well - some of you may feel vindicated. LPn ...

Nuance OSI
Apr 14, 2011

Any thoughts on this merger???? ...

Web/Nuance Ad
Sep 15, 2011

Does anyone know why the ad says "No inquiries from overseas" when they obviously offshore the work?  Anyone reading that would incorrectly assume they do not offshore.  I was reading an article in the newspaper that a journalist was talking about a few days ago regarding the hospital outsourcing to the Web/Nuance, and the spokesperson for the hospital said in the article that the company only employs US MTs.  ...

Nuance -?
Oct 08, 2011

xx ...

Nuance PTO ?
Oct 23, 2011

The ad Nuance has up says increased PTO.  Anyone willing to tell me what it is now. Also information on their bonus program would be helpful.  Thank you. ...

WMX/NUANCE Here It Is......
Nov 04, 2011

....First send us an email with fabulous Nuance ins (bad news) because they had to announce that due to open season. However at the same time telling us that the new pay structure (probably more bad news) will be announced at a later date but will be effective Jan 1 2012. Good way to keep us hanging on while they are so behind with their horrid platform. Guess what Nuance/Nuisance, it will not work as your reputation has gone from bad to worse and we are now realizing that the We ...

NUANCE/WMX
Nov 18, 2011

What do Nuance MT's get for editing and transcribing per line.   Thanks ...