A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Where can I find the Family Leave form?? - mt2long

Posted: Nov 20, 2013

x

leave form - still here

[ In Reply To ..]
You're looking for something called the "LOA Request Form" (covers all types of leaves) but not sure it can be had without asking HR or your TSM for it.

Similar Messages:

How Do You Get Your Family To Leave You Alone?
Mar 23, 2012

It's hard enough to get my lines in.  I tell my family I'm on the clock, I have to work, but they just don't pay any attention.  If they are here, they walk right in, sit down and start talking, even though they can see my fingers poised over the keyboard and my headphones on.  If they are not here, they call, and then they have to repeat everything three times.  I know I could clock out but I can't just abandon a job I'm in the middle of so even if I ...

Family Medical Leave
Apr 18, 2010

Be sure you have enough work hours every 12 months to get family medical  leave if you need it. You will need to have 1250 hours for the past 12 months. If you work the 24-hour work week, you will have 1248 hours, missing two hours. While Medquist of course has the discretion of giving you family medical leave even with the 1248 hours, they are not required to do that. Then you will either have to let your relatives who need your help manage without you or lose your job.  At your CCM&# ...

Hate Having To Tell My Family To Leave Me Alone
Feb 02, 2013

I have told them, if my ears are in I'm working.  If I'm not working, I'm not making money.  I have only 8 hours in which to get this work done. But still, they will walk in here and start talking.  Then I have to tell them again, and that always makes me feel BAD! ...

ANYONE KNOW ABOUT THE FAMILY ACT LEAVE AND HOW IT IS HANDLED
Jul 08, 2013

may need to take a leave of absence for a while....I cannot find an employee handbook anywhere, was employed by Transcend when Nuance bought them out ...

Death In The Family And Cannot Find The Bereavement Policy
Mar 01, 2011

Just had a death in the family and cannot find the berevement policy.  Can someone tell me what it is?  In my state of mind can't find it. THanx ...

Do You Family Still Come First? I Would Like To Know!
May 01, 2010

After being at a company with no work and little respect for the MT, I decided to quit and find another job.  I have been testing great,passing the on-line tests easily,and getting interest, and job offers.  My only problem is that all the jobs offered to me are for the afternoon shift.  Please do not get me wrong, I will work afternoon shift if my kids do not have food on the table, but I would rather have my afternoons, evenings free to spend time with my kids after they are gon ...

I Can't Find The AHIMI Salary Survey. Anyone Know Where I Can Find This?
Dec 20, 2011

TIA ...

Thanks For All The Comma/and Help Family
Feb 27, 2010

Now I have another one:  first or 1st? First metatarsal, or 1st metatarsal First rib, or 1st rib When should you use first and when should you use 1st?  Thanks family! ...

No Family Support
Mar 29, 2010

I was all set to just quit MQ this past weekend, I had just had enough, even though I don't have another job yet, but am finishing my courses, which I am almost done with.  But my husband got upset about being the only breadwinner and dipping into the savings.  I can't get him to understand what I have to go through.  I keep hoping they will just fire me or lay me off so I can get unemployment, but so far nothing, even though I'm certainly not turning in the work I ...

Death In Family
Sep 10, 2010

Does MQ offer bereavement pay?  I don't have any PTO time left, but have to attend a funeral out of town.  (another expense I cannot afford...)  ...

Does Anyone Do Family Practice?
Apr 30, 2011

I have been doing transcription for about 7 years now, but almost all of that has been doing family practice work in SOAP note fashion.  When I first graduated I briefly did some work doing OP, H&P, discharges, et cetera.  I only did that for a short time and then started working at my current job. I have been with this small MTSO for 6 years doing family practice. I also did some letters and SOAP notes for peds endo for a while while doing the family practice. Anyway, over the las ...

I Guess We Now Dictate With Our Family
May 11, 2010

I just had an idiot dictating with what sounded like his whole family in the background, foreground, everyground.  Two young girls talking and giggling and then saying goodbye to each other.  Daughter talking to mother.  Some kind of beeping noise like a piece of heavy equipment backing up....beep, beep, beep, beep.  Dictator just yapping away.  How inconsiderate!!!!  Okay, I'm done.  ...

So What Happens If You Have A Personal/family Emergency ..... Sm
Jul 08, 2014

and have to take time off at the last minute? And have no PTO time? Will I be fired? ...

Family Insurance Coverage
Nov 07, 2014

Someone posted a message about a week ago that they were a single parent and could not afford the price of family coverage. Well, I am in the same boat. Family coverage with Nuance and most insurance companies I have checked out will cost me around 450.00 per month for just me and my son. But, I don't have to carry him under the same policy. If I take BCBSMA through Nuance and insure him under BCBSNC he is only 100.00 a month saving me around 250.00 dollars and month. I hope this helps ...

Oh Brother! My Whole Family Is Mad At Me For Working Tonight.
Dec 24, 2009

My husband has had it with this company and slave job and making half the pay.  He wants to go to church tonight and wants us to have time with family and play games and watch movies tonight, BUT I HAVE TO WORK TONIGHT AND TOMORROW MORNING!  Back to back.  Frankly, IT SUCKS BIG TIME!  Doctors and nurses have fun.  They get to talk to people when they work on holidays and give gifts to each other and listen to Christmas music and socialize while working.  Me?  I ...

The Family Wishes To Trim Her Pharmacal *pia*?? Thanks Nm
Jan 05, 2010

nm ...

S/l Keratin Malaysia... Just In Family History NFI
Jan 25, 2010

In the family history, just says "Father has s/l keratin malaysia" malashea... any ideas?  thank you ...

Capitalization - Family Planning Clinic ?
Oct 14, 2010

In a medical transcription report is "family planning clinic" capalized? Thanxs ...

Long Day..How Would You Type (this Is In Family History) Sm
Jun 03, 2011

father of the baby's brother had (this account is verbatim). Thanks so much! ...

$700 A Month For Health Insurance For My Family?
Feb 10, 2012

When I worked in-house at a local hospital until a couple of years ago, I was able to get health, dental, prescription plan, life, etc., insurance for my whole family (90%/10%) for only $250 a month.  The hospital paid the other half of the premium.  Unfortunately our nice little community hospital got bought out by a nationwide hospital corporation which had a preexisting contract with a national transcription company.  At first I was just like, well, here we go, I guess I'l ...

Company Question Regarding Family Members.
Mar 23, 2012

Does anyone have family members in the same household working for the same company?  Is this allowed?   Thanks ...

Did Anybody Else Get A Goodbye Letter To The Nuance Family?
Jan 01, 2014

nm ...

Some Seem To Think MQ Door Is KEEPING Them From Family Time, Decent
Oct 26, 2010

that door as an entry way to better things. Go through it to another job, one that fits you and your family better.  They are out there but it is not fun or easy to find them.  Some, it seems, would rather stay put and whine rather than go after what they want and deserve.  If it is worth having, be it a better job, better life, whatever, it is not gonna be handed to you and if it is worth it to you, it is worth working for. ...

Webmedx Says On Their Website That They Have A Family Friendly Schedule, Etc. But - Sm
Feb 15, 2011

I had a phone interview with them, and they don't sound like they're flexible AT ALL.  She even told me that they're not.  She made it sound like I have to be dying to miss any work.  They say they have excellent insurance, but their family insurance is around $700 a month!!  Plus she told me that I would have to type 7000 lines per week, but I saw on several posts on here that they only had to type 5500 lines.  So, I'm wondering if this company ...

Patient Has A Strong Family History Of Breast Cancer With Her
Oct 29, 2009

brother positive for s/l "brach-a-dean". ...

IC Tax Form?
Feb 01, 2012

Is there a tax form that you are supposed to receive if you are an IC? From the company you IC for? Any help is greatly appreciated thank you in advance.  ...

W-9 Form
Jan 08, 2014

I worked as an IC transcriptionist in 2013 for approximately 4 months.   The company sent a W-9 form and is requesting it be signed and sent back.  I did not make a total of $600.00 when I was working for them, which I've understood from others that if you make less than $600.00 you don't need to send in a W-9 form.  Can someone clarify on this? Thanks so much.   ...

Any Idea What Family Insurance Costs For Webmedx?, Also Line Rates, Etc.
Jan 20, 2010

Just looking for a range here if you don't mind.   Also, are they strict with their schedules? ...

Family Practice MT Needed For P.R.N. Work - Crystals Home Transcription
Sep 23, 2010

Has anyone applied and heard back from this company today? ...

Use Plural Form?
Feb 28, 2010

Family history is positive with mother and father having *history* of diabetes. This is how the doctor dictates it.  Should it be *histories* ??  I have the freedom correct things like this if I see fit.  Thanks! ...