A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

What's the point of Spark when the TSM never signs in? - I mean NEVER.

Posted: Feb 10, 2014

She's not available on email, she's not signed into Spark and she doesn't answer her phone, or she's off on vacation. This happens day in, day out.

Useless - NTS MLS

[ In Reply To ..]
I don't even use it anymore. I used to for about the first week, but my manager was never on it, nor was anyone who could help me with anything. Plus, on the rare occasions I did get someone to help me with a question, they would just quote account specifics and not really give an answer. Waste of my time.

TSMs, useless, indeed!! - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

How Do You Get The Spark IM? My TSM Has Never Said Anything
Nov 09, 2013

TSM not that communicative unless she wants something.   ...

WHAT The HAY Is SPARK For??
Dec 19, 2013

No explanation of why we now have to do this garbage!  is this so they can stop me in a new york minute to do something else for them and invade my privacy?  This company just the worst!  Forget getting a Christmas card!  My kingdom for a job in the real world. ...

MY TSM IS NEVER ON SPARK.
May 07, 2014

Just how do these TSMs get away with it? Where do we go when we need help or have a question? Seriously, where do we go? THIS IRRITATES ME TO NO END!!! ...

Once Again, TSM Not On Spark.
May 28, 2014

I am so tempted to out her by name on this board and run the risk of being banned. It is so frustrating. It wouldn't be so frustrating if we could keep email up and running, but we can't. This setup was made for this absentee TSM. She must have thought it up. ...

Does Anyone Log Onto SPARK?
Jun 09, 2014

After getting blessed out for not answering an e-mail on webmail - just wondering what's up with SPARK?  Web mail logs us off after a few minutes. How inconvenient it is to go back and log on throughout the day to see if perhaps there's a fire to put out!  Isn't that what's SPARK is for?  Interesting how no one is ever logged onto it except our Indian counterparts. ...

If I Don't Have My TSM Available On Spark
Jun 12, 2014

don't expect me to be available for email, fiesa, calls for overtime or any of the other Nuance nonsense.  I'm really getting tired of this one-way street. ...

TL In Spark
Jul 03, 2014

What is a TL (transcription lead)?  I've messaged to some on Spart if I need something asap and no TSMs are on.  Does anyone else do that?  And are there specific TLs per team? ...

Spark Down?
Oct 17, 2014

Is Spark down or is it just mine? It hasn't worked all day. ...

Spark
Dec 04, 2014

Anyone else finding that Spark is not accepting their password? ...

Let's Talk About Spark!
Oct 28, 2013

Okay seriously..  Spark, the new instant messenger for Nuance times out for inactivity every 4 minutes, obviously set that way by Nuance since the Spark instruction page on their own website says it times out every 20 minutes.  Here's to the Nuance Police and their new "big brother" software! ...

Spark And Webmail
Dec 25, 2013

Is anyone having trouble getting set up with Spark and Webmail?  Every time I try to get into Enrich to complete this I get "page cannot be displayed". ...

ENRICH - Spark IM, Etc.
Dec 27, 2013

Am I the only one who can't enter Enrich?  The password I use for FIESA is NOT working and tech-support can't help me with it. I'm getting tired of wasting time on this. By the way after you get into this how long do these classes take?  I'm not eager to spend my limited free time on all of this! HELP! ...

Spark Is A NUisANCE
May 10, 2014

'Nuff said. ...

Backup TSM Is MIA, Not On Spark.
Jun 05, 2014

...who has been referred to on this board. My regular TSM is away. The stand-in is never available. NEVER. ...

Email And Spark Down? Nm
Jul 07, 2014

nm ...

Does Anyone Actually Sign In To Spark During
Jan 06, 2015

so why bother.  TSM says it is mandatory to be signed in Spark during your shift.  Sigh.   ...

Spark And Webmail Modules?
Dec 09, 2013

Says to allow 20 minutes for each module.  How many are there?  Have to do this by Wednesday I guess. ...

FIND AND LOAD SPARK
Oct 27, 2014

Hi all...I had to reformat and have found Enrich and the Webclock, but not the Nuance e-mail and SPARK programs. Not very good with computer stuff. Anyone have the actual addresses of these? Thanks ahead. I should have written them down before reformatting. ...

L Signs ??
May 06, 2011

Extraocular muscles intact.  (L signs) clear.  No wheezes  ...

Revandibrit Signs??
Oct 21, 2009

The patient has a UTI. "Abdomen is soft and non-tender. No revandabrit signs" revandibrit??? ...

Thyroid Eye Signs? Nm
Oct 21, 2009

nm ...

No Signs Of New S/l Papilardiracteroid
Dec 07, 2009

No signs of new s/l papilardiracteroid.  Wounds are currently healing. ...

H & P Vital Signs:
Jan 25, 2011

Please help.....I know I've heard this before but am drawing a complete blank....On examination, temperature 97, blood pressure 139/73, heart rate 89, respiratory rate 16.  She is 93% s/l on rule _______.  She runs this and General Appearance together and I just can't get it.  Thank you so much for any help. ...

S/l Cut Signs Or Cussign?? See More...
Oct 05, 2011

Persistent cough with mild progressive dyspnea with advanced mass-like consolidation with (cut sign, cussign, cufsine) noted within right lung parenchyma.    This is an english-speaking doctor, very clear... ...

S/l Table Signs
Oct 15, 2011

No past reports to look this up and doctor does not repeat in the report. "# weeks post s/l table signs, left index"   The only thing it mentions about the index is it has a hypertrophic scar. Any ideas? Thank you avulsion injury laceration ...

Plus And Minus Signs
Apr 16, 2012

Does anyone else have this rule with transcription?  I was told a while back and cannot remember where I heard it that you are not to use plus or minus signs anymore unless using them for actual math.  For example, positive bowel sounds instead of + bowel sounds, or +2 pedal edema should be plus-2 pedal edema. ...

Signs Job Outsourced
Aug 11, 2013

I have read the conversations here with such deep compassion for the fear and hopelessness most are experiencing in this transition from proud profession to extinction.  From my cocoon of full benefit hospital system position, I still deeply empathized with my fellow MTs in distress.  I have the sense that I will soon join your ranks and would like to ask what are the signs that your hospital/service is preparing to "save money" by throwing their dedicated employees into the giant cess ...

Outsourcing Signs??
Jan 10, 2014

Hi everyone, new to this forum.  I work for a hospital and a lot of us are getting a bad vibe lately, we work from home but we are noticing little things happening, we keep losing our connections, Joblister keeps disconnecting and we are told the firewall is being updated.  Was wondering if anyone noticed little things like this before they were outsourced.  Thank you ...

Vital Signs Question
Jul 18, 2010

Sometimes one of my doctors will just state the numbers when giving vital signs.  Just wonder how some of you handle this? ...

Is There A Short Cut To Remove All @ Signs At Once?
Oct 26, 2010

. ...