A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

WENT SHOPPING, WAS EYEING THE BELL RINGER - I could do that !

Posted: Dec 05, 2014

I calculated MY pay. 26% pay cut. Period. Oh well, you know it is Christmas season and they need lots of help. A person might want to try out a store or two or other holiday job just to test the waters!

Similar Messages:

Need Help Windows 7 Computer Shopping
Apr 10, 2014

Somebody posted yesterday that they are very happy with their new Windows 7 laptop.  I am shopping for either that or a Windows 7 all-in-one or regular computer.  Could that person tell me exactly what make and model they bought?  I don't want to buy the wrong thing, nor do I want to overpay for more than I need.   Thanks for your help.  ...

Bell Above Voiding
Jan 04, 2010

constantly on the.... s/l bell above.....voiding... ...

Sternum 'bell'?
Mar 01, 2010

Murmur appreciated over the higher portion of the sternum by the "bell, dome, bone?"  Nothing sounds right. ...

Do You Think Somewhere A Bell Rings...
Feb 14, 2013

Each time an MT finds her wings and flies on to a more profitable life? How many people do you think will quit after the NJA memo about clocking out? ...

Please Help! You Know That LOUD Bell Sound That
Aug 28, 2010

happens right after you upload a job and right before you get the "spellcheck complete" message?  I know someone described how to stop that sound before but I can't find it.  I would be so appreciative if someone could let me know.......this thing is driving me CRAZY.  Thanks!  :) ...

Style Question: Dr.s Bell And Reynolds
Feb 10, 2010

how would you type this:   ...refer to Dr.'s Bell and Reynolds ...refer to Dr.s Bell and Reynolds ...refer to Dr. Bell and Reynolds. Where does the plural go? make sense...     ...