A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

They got me!!! 3 pointer - elstupido

Posted: Mar 18, 2015

This dictator is a notorious fast mumbler, if I were bright I would have tagged it as audio problem.  Instead I misunderstood a lab value on this short report and got a score in the 80s. You can bet there were be no more audited for me this week.  Best case scenario is simply go for quantity now and stay under their 10% QC.    Grrr... mad at myself as much as this stupid, idiotic scoring system Nuance has instituted. They are not helping us perform better quality, they are simply teaching us how to live in fear of the dreaded Fiesa error message.

I agree - #Fed-Up

[ In Reply To ..]
I dread opening my email every single day, like I am back in grade school or high school getting graded test papers back.

Getting set up. - sotired

[ In Reply To ..]
I can keep a list of reports I will get dinged big time as I type them. They are ones on other sites of the account I type on that I normally do not do. I try my best, leaving appropriate blanks, etc.... and... bingo I get dinged big time. It is truly sickening and disheartening....

I know exactly what you mean - makes you feel sick

[ In Reply To ..]
For some reason all these "plans" never build on the experience of the MT or proven excellence, what about the right to gain a few points over the years because you have proved yourself? That is what is the thing MOST wrong with this grid thing or indeed any plan they have had since tied to the horrible FIESA.

They said us experienced MTs would be rewarded, but we are at the same level as newbies, and worse every week (or is it 2 weeks - I can't be bothered to figure it out) you start over again, which is not really fair at all.

I am still getting the odd week where I make more than I thought I would, then bounced down again the next week. How would they like it if their income fluctuated by $100-200 every pay period because they made a little teeny error that was way overblown.

Sometimes you just make a dumb mistake, that's all. If you knew you were doing it, would you do it? Of course not, and there's no way people are intentionally letting errors go through. Sometimes the errors I make just kill me, but I know I was doing my best and really had no idea I made the mistake. What else are you supposed to do?

So mean-spirited and disheartening. You get absolutely NO positive reinforcement either, have you noticed that? Not that I need it, but a pat on the back would be nice, NICE JOB, instead of the nasty emails from FIESA. The only thing you get is negative and impersonal feedback that almost without fail results in a pay cut EVERY WEEK!

I couldn't have said it better myself - me

[ In Reply To ..]
We never get any positive reinforcement...just the Fiesa Emails of Doom. Sometimes I feel good about a day's work...so sure that I won't get an error. But sure enough, the same day or the next day, I'll get a Fiesa Email of Doom. Daily, or several times a week, or weekly reminders of what we do wrong and never what we do right.

It bad for my morale to work at Nuance. I'm looking for another job though. Hopefully I'll get it soon enough.

Similar Messages:

So I Already Got A 3-pointer In The New QA Quarter Here.
Apr 07, 2013

No question that it was my fault missing it, in one eye and out the other, though I don't think a minor error in number of rbc's on a UA should be more than 1 point, but whatever. Anyway, I've decided it's like getting a dent on a new car ... hope to get it out of the way quickly so you don't have to keep holding your breath about it.  I hovered at 99.48% for like half of last quarter before that was finally kiboshed, and that drove me even crazier than I already am ...