A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Soooooo...... - recentlyoutsourced

Posted: Dec 13, 2012

I'm getting 99.9% plus on all reports and they change me to another facility?  I'm already not making a lot of money and now I have to RELEARN a new facility/dictators again?  WTH Nuance?!

recentlyoutsourced - mt20years

[ In Reply To ..]
Yep. Get ready for Nuance. It is like they set you up to fail. Just when I get good on one account, they switch me to another. I currently have 5 different accounts with different specs, dont do some of them for a couple weeks at a time, and if you even spell a number out (some accounts say to, some not) they try to make it a critical error. What a bunch of crap.
Not to mention the TLs that dont care about anything except TAT, wont try to help you get any error reversed even when you are right. It's like you have to fight them all the time to even make the money THAT YOU EARNED.

So get ready for Nuance. You will just love it.

Never thought there'd be a company - that made me glad I work for MM

[ In Reply To ..]
but the posts here lately my god! What a horrible place to work!

Seriously, thinking about calling MM myself. - Lesser of Two Evils

[ In Reply To ..]
Think I'll give a call to MM, you never know what might happen.

Great Holidays to All, best wishes for 2013

I'm afraid if I go to MM, Nuance will buy them - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
That is their ultimate goal. I speak the truth.

they already tried... - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-08-10/mmodal-to-disclose-data-to-settle-suits-over-acquisition

JP Morgan got got them even with a lower bid of 14 whereas Nuance offered 17 but with the regulatory stuff (antitrust or whatever?) that would have drawn out the sale, I guess they chose JP but the shareholders weren't very happy...they wanted that 17 a share.

Tell them no, you are staying where you are - TYVM

[ In Reply To ..]
No offense to you, but we really all have to grow some ----- and start standing up to them. Just say no.

I Work For MModal, and the only bad thing - MModal Is Better

[ In Reply To ..]
Is the pay, but I do get nearly .11 a line for typing and .675 for editing. I've never run out of work with them, not even once. I'm a tier 3 and can take any work on any of 50 accounts, so that's why I don't run out. If you are not a tier 3 and only have a few accounts you might run out. Nobody bothers you there.

Do you have to sign in and out or - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
does the work flow to you automatically? I assume it flows. I don't know how you got that rate, but I'm happy for you. Maybe you've been there a long time.

Are you kidding me?? I didn't think anybody made - more than 6 and 10!

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm at 5 and 9. I would love to have your pay!
Frankly, I have no idea how I got that pay - - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x

Nuance is better - na

[ In Reply To ..]
Fifty accounts? How could anyone reach production when you would be jumping from one account to another to another, etc. You don't run out of work, but you have to remember fifty different account specifics! Not for me.
I don't have to remember anything. The - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
account specifics are on the side of the screen.

ooh I'm jealous - MME making only 10/6 nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

They are probably sending her account to India - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
You can try to refuse, but often this happens when there is little work left here due to them shipping most of it off to India. Then she would make NO money.

I HAVE to find another profession, this one is making me mentally and physically ill!

new acct. - recentlyoutsourced

[ In Reply To ..]
well, the new acct they put me on has NO, that's right NO, work on it. The one I HAD has TONS of work! What the heck? I'm with anon....need to find another profession. I used to LOVE this job. I consider myself still "new" with only 16 years of doing this, but COME ON...keep the work in the US!

Similar Messages:

Work Is Soooooo Slow.
Sep 28, 2010

Is it for anyone else? I've sat here for over three hours and NO work. ...

Just Resigned, Feels Soooooo Right!
Feb 23, 2014

I finally had the moment I have been waiting for, for far too long.  I sent my resignation and I could not be happier.  I found a new opportunity and I am taking it.  No matter where it leads, it will be much better than working for this sweat-shop penile colony.  Good luck to you still here and do not give up, there is life after MModal (and some mental recuperation).  May God bless you all with YOUR opportunity.  ...