A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

So frustrated....why can't I get Webclock - PandaBear

Posted: Nov 16, 2014

to work from either my favorites bar OR saved on the desktop?  I am so tired of having to type the website directly.  I CAN save it to the desktop, but when I click on it, it just gives me a message that says "timeout condition detected" and will not go to Webclock.  ??? Anyone else have this problem?

Question... - Weekender. sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Are you saving the page that asks for your ID and PIN (number pad showing)? That is what I have saved on Desktop and in Favorites. HTH.

Problems with desktop - here too

[ In Reply To ..]
I cannot use any of the desktop icons for webclock, enterprise, Fiesa, etc. I do have them on my favorites bar and they work from there. I feel you pain....

Webclock - cpr

[ In Reply To ..]
I had the same problem, now do everything through Mozilla Firefox.

Thanks, I'll try that.....so annoying though. n/m - PandaBear

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Cannot Log Into Webclock
Dec 11, 2012

Is there anyone else who cannot log into Webclock.  I can get into Alphastaff, but I am unable to go to the Webclock site to clock in ...

WebClock?
Dec 20, 2012

Have any of you coming from Transcend done the WebClock training? Is it easy to use? TIA! ...

PTO On Webclock
Jan 26, 2013

Just noticed that my whopping amount of PTO (24.87) is the same on all three pay periods for this year.  Do they add it in at the end of the month or what?  Just wondering why in pay period 1 of this year I have the same amount of PTO as I do now.  Help!!! ...

On Webclock There Is A Way To See Three
Jul 09, 2014

weeks of clock ins.  Then as the next week comes up the last one disappears.  Is there anyway to see former weeks' clock ins??  TIA ...

Question About New Webclock
Dec 19, 2012

Those of us who have been using webclock and are not new from other companies - do we have to go on and do something different and set up a new pin etc.  I got an email about having to view an 8 minute instruction on setting up an account with webclock but I already have one.  Of course it is through alpha staff so do I need to do anything?  ...

Last Day Together Into Webclock With New PIN Number
Dec 22, 2012

I still have not been able to get into the correct window to select my pin number. I called the solution center and he told me to call another department to help. Of course they aren't even open today. Is anyone else getting as desperate as me? ...

Webclock ID, Is This Noted Any Where?
Jun 09, 2013

For some reason I am totally spacing what my Webclock ID is and this is different than the employee number on the paystubs.  Does anyone know where to find this?  There is only a link if you forgot your pin.  Thanks for any help, I cannot seem to find it on my rolodex where I normally keep these things. ...

Webclock Discrepancy
May 04, 2014

anyone else being told of webclock discrepancies, that you are claiming more hours than you worked?  ...

Question On LPH And Webclock
Dec 06, 2014

I am trying to figure out how to best keep my LPH at a reasonable rate.  Since on the new plan your lines per hour are divided by the hours in Webclock, what about the time you spend if you have to look something up, or try to find a word, or whatever, bathroom break.  Would it be best to clock out in Webclock, do the search or whatever it is, and then clock back in once you have completed whatever it is you are doing?  I know for me, sometimes I get caught up in "looking" for som ...

What Is PTOGF On Our Webclock?sm
Jan 15, 2015

nm ...

Nuance Webclock Problems
Mar 03, 2011

Does anybody else have trouble just signing on to this darned thing?  I have to try 5 to 10 times a night sometimes to even get the Webclock to come up.  I can get onto the first page okay, but then clicking on ITCS Weblock after the Payroll button more often than not results in a totally blank page.  No error message or anything else to give me a clue what's going on.  I just keep trying back and then eventually get in  (and so have to modify a lot of punches). Is ...

Transcender Wondering About Webclock
Mar 13, 2012

I am wondering about the webclock I heard Nuance uses.  Are they crazy strict about sticking to your shift and clocking out for everything?  I like the flexibility Transcend offers with regard to family stuff.  If I have to go pick up my kid or go to the school or doctor, they are cool with it and let me flex.  We can also flex when work is low.  Is that going to go away?  Wondering if I should even stick out the next couple of weeks or say screw it and enjoy the re ...

Timesaver Transition To Webclock
Dec 16, 2012

Those who are still using Timesaver to log their time are supposed to be switching to webclock right? Does anyone know when that starts? I haven't heard anything about it recently.  ...

Since WebClock Starts On 12/22, Does That Mean Pay Week Is From Sat-Fri? Nm
Dec 18, 2012

nm ...

How Do You Enter PTO Time Taken Into Webclock?
Dec 27, 2012

I'm just getting started on Webclock and I have been through the manual and don't know if I missed it or it wasn't there.  I took some PTO time during Christmas, which was approved in Webclock, but I don't know how to enter my PTO hours for those days.  Thanks so much for any help and have a great day! ...

Lines Importing Into Webclock
Jan 01, 2013

I am new to Webclock and we were told to wait to approve our timesheet until the lines had been imported, but were also told we had to approve them by tomorrow.  None of my lines have imported and I was just curious if they usually don't show up until the last day or 2?  Thanks! ...

Noticed The Times Don't Add Up On Webclock
Jun 07, 2013

Okay, just wondering if anyone else has noticed the times don't add up on Webclock.  For example, I punched in today at 05:03 and punched out at 05:16 due to lack of work.  How does it figure I worked 22 minutes????  From 05:03 to 05:16 = 13 mins doesn't it.  ...

This Sounds Dumb, I Know, But Can Someone Explain The Webclock.....sm
May 01, 2012

I do not understand the punches.   06:81.  81 what?  I missed over 4 hours today because granddaughter broke her wrist and was at the ER.  I work 8 hours and will have weird times like above.   4 hours and 23 minutes should be 0423 not some weird 04:74.     ...

Webclock - You Have One Open Time Off Request
Nov 13, 2012

At the bottom of the webclock I have something that says "you have one open time off request." Does anyone know what that means. ...

Merry Christmas, NJA. How Do I Enter OOW On Webclock?
Dec 25, 2013

What I mean is, do you let the clock run for an hour and clock out, or the scheduled 8 hours and enter OOW in the comments section?  Haven't done this before.  ...

I'm Frustrated
May 24, 2010

So, our hospital outsourced and that did not work for me.  I am looking for another job, but from what I see, what used to be a valued service is now a low cents per line and you have to work nights and every weekend for half the pay.  When were we so devalued and how are they able to take this from us.  I am now looking at school because as a widow and two boys to still raise, I can't make it is the income.  I am not a slow transcriptionist, but I can't settle for ...

Frustrated With Pay
Aug 18, 2010

Just need to vent!!  I used to work for a transcription company on production pay at 7 cents/line after a few years there and basically getting starved out of the door for lack of work they were sending me I quit.  Now the clinic they were typing for has hired me to do the same work as I had been doing, same docs, same format, everything!!!  At, get this, $8/hour!!!!  I have a degree in MT plus close to 5 years experience doing THEIR dictations needless to say!!!  Really ...

Frustrated!!
Sep 19, 2011

Hi there fellow MT's.  I am so frustrated and wanted to find out if I'm on an island all by myself, or if there are other MT's that are just as frustrated!!  I have submitted, (NO JOKE) over 30 resumes within the past few months and I am getting absolutely, positively NO responses.  I have almost 10 years of experience, so I know that's not the problem.  I'm starting to wonder if it's my cover letter or resume, but I have used the same ...

I Am So Frustrated, It Seems I Took A Cut In Pay
May 07, 2012

and more that is unrelated to transcription.  This just seems wrong.  I get paid by production, yet I am doing all sorts of work that involves something a clerical worker should be doing.  Is anyone else experiencing this? ...

So Frustrated
Jun 06, 2012

I am just venting. I took a position with a company a few months ago as a secondary income and the platform and dictators are great - very easy to make good money. The problem is there's not enough work to hit my daily line counts and when I ask for more, I kind of get the brush off. It baffles me because there are other accounts in which they have work and they have even needed to post job openings and yet, I sit with no work. I also find it suspect that when I do ask for more work the ...

Frustrated New MT!
Nov 16, 2012

New MTs just curious, who has actually gotten a job!? And which company? I need some encouragement because I'm beginning to think this industry is completely bogus!  ...

New And Frustrated
May 19, 2013

I am new to Nuance. I literally started just this month. I have become very frustrated in the last few days. At first I thought I was really learning from my feedback but I continue to get QA scores of no greater than 95%. I work really hard, listen through reports 3 - 4 times, but I've always done something wrong. Just ranting. ...

Frustrated! Need A Job!!!
Nov 12, 2013

After 13+ years of working in transcription, I am so frustrated. The pay is less, the jobs seem abundant but getting hired is like pulling teeth from a rhino! I have plenty of experience in transcription, QA and account management. Hell, I've even worked the help desk and scheduling but no luck!   This mama needs Christmas cash and fast!  ...

Frustrated About OOW
Jan 16, 2015

I have been with Nuance for a month and a half.  How the heck can I get my 20 hours a week in when all week I have consistently been OOW.  I was told upon being hired that I would have plenty of work.  I need a dependable income and if this is going to continue, I will have to look elsewhere.  I will say that I like the account I am on and because of that I don't want to change where I work, but my bank account tells me I need money.  I have a friend that has told m ...

Frustrated
May 12, 2015

I am feeling rather frustrated and need to vent... Over the last month or so I have been actively pursuing other employment in the MT field. I realize the pickins are slim and the grass is NOT GREENER on the other side, so to speak, but it is what it is and this is the field I am in and need to be in while my kids still need me at home....  However, I am an experienced MT (14+ years experience)... while I understand a company wanting you to test, I do not understand these lengthy 2-hour lo ...