A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Search previous dates like this...if your page only lets you - scroll down so far

Posted: Aug 03, 2014

I saw a question the other day asking how to get back farther in the message posts. The board is listed in date order, so what I do if I want to reread, for instance, something from late July, I use the search key above and type in a date the way the dates are shown...

2014-07-23,  then just tap the little search tab! At the bottom of your screen you can scroll through page after page of posts on that day from all the boards. There is good information about Nuance on alot of the boards here at MTStars. 

Hope this helps!

or this works - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
in address line
(Name of board) /2014-07/

for July

or if August gets too long

(name of board)/2014-08/

you have to have that / on the end

Similar Messages:

Smartype Line Will Not Move With The Page So When I Get To The Bottom Of The Page
Mar 09, 2011

I have a question about Smartype and I will try to make it so it is understandable:)  I bought Instant Text because I had to have some way of moving my Smartype over into Word 2007 (I had Word 2002).  I have Instant Text turned off until I learn the new platform on the new company I am with.  My problem is this, the Smartype line will not move with the page so when I get to the bottom of the page it covers up everything at the bottom and I can only manually move Smartype by scrolling back up ...

How Much To Charge Per Page And Half Page
Aug 16, 2010

I am interviewing for a job that would be three days in office and two days at home.  They requested my salary requirements, and would like to know what I would charge per page and half page for work done outside of the office.  I have never had to worry about this before, and I am not sure what to say.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!  I have been an MT for four years, two in a hospital and two working from home for different doctor's offices. ...

IMEDX-This Whole Page Is About Them, Maybe They Need Their Own Page!
Dec 23, 2014

nm ...

Together We Can.... Lets Have Fun With This
May 25, 2010

I know I would rather laugh than cry today and hopefully the amazing creativity on this board will put a smile on everyone's face. ...

ASR Lets Get Some Changes Made!
Mar 12, 2010

I just really want to encourage all of you to make note of things ASR is doing wrong and sending the info in either to support@ or to your CCM.  I have been sending things in and actually getting some changes made here and there.  If we all did it maybe we could help ourselves out at least a little bit. I'm talking about things like you have been correcting text forever and ASR still is not getting it, like on docs who say the same exact same thing every time and it still comes o ...

Regional Hospital In VT Lets 30 MTs Go
May 27, 2010

Fletcher Allen Healthcare in Burlington, Vermont, was in the news this week for dropping 30 medical transcriptionists due to "new technology reducing the need for medical transcriptionists"....how very sad. ...

Lets See My Peeve For Today Is
Nov 27, 2012

How do you keep every profile straight when you have about 60 to follow?  And how do you make any money?  Honestly would rather be NJA then handle all these different accounts, at least I could accomplish something like maybe housework, or walking the dogs. ...

Lets All Email Our TCM And Ask What Vern, Amy
Dec 18, 2012

x ...

Lets Get Pounding On This Work!
Dec 19, 2012

I just thought that if all MTs would work like crazy from now through Saturday, we could empty the system out and ensure that other MTs who were not approved for PTO could still spend time with their family. Plus, then we would have extra money on our check cause you know the entire week after Christmas into the New Year there will be no work!   Pound it out people. Our Christmas gift to eachother. ...

Okay, Lets Try Tips/hints Again
Apr 01, 2014

The next tip/hint I have for everyone is the comma, semicolon, and colon. First of all, UNLESS YOUR DICTATOR IS VERBATIM, ignore their punctuation. Most doctors I have experience with wouldnât know proper punctuation if it bit them in the behind. Just because they say âcommaâ doesnât mean their correct. I wonât say much about the comma, because I think we all pretty much know how to use that. However, the semicolon stumps some people, especially doctors. A semicolon ...

Which Search Engine Do You Use To Search?
Jan 11, 2014

Wondering if everyone still uses just Google, or have you found something better? Curious to know! ...

Heres Is My Suggestion, Instead Of Bitching..lets
Feb 02, 2012

Give the new owner a chance..BUT  make up an email address that they cant trace to you and start flooding him with emails of complaint... ...

Okay, Sistas. Lets Talk About BOOST.
May 10, 2012

inactive time, right?  "Inactive time is defined as length of time when neither audio is played nor keystrokes clicked in an open job" as per the email.  SOOOOOO, why dont we all just keep the audio running as we research, go to the bathroom, etc.  Just make a note of where you are in the audio, go do your thing, come back and finish up.  What would MM think of NONE of us had any inactive time anymore, lol. ...

Lets Review For Fun The Denegration Of This Profession
Oct 30, 2012

I came on board in the 1990s, the height of the IC.  I was paid gross line count (for any newbies that is a line per line, no matter how many characters) and I was paid for everything, headers, footers, demographics, if there was a character on that line, I got paid.  Paid 10 cpl and never made anything less than 45,000 to 50,000.  No raises, but back then it was a very good salary, no ridiculous TATs, NO TIME CLOCKS and we had 24 hours to turn back in our work. Yes, TAT needed t ...

New Game Lets Play Guess The ASR
May 24, 2015

Patient female with flattened Amy a "Patient came in with anemia." so very close ASR, so very close ...

WebmedX Buys School - Lets All MTs Go - STUDENTS Doing Work/no Pay?
Oct 10, 2010

I am guessing with the low quality I see that 10:1 they let a plethora of MTs go right AFTER acquiring an MT SCHOOL so that they could have the students do the work as required work for th program and not pay them.  Some of the reports I see look like they were done by a 7-year-old or someone for whom English is a second language. ...

Previous Report Look Up
Mar 08, 2010

In spite of everything else, I was determined that THIS was going to be a good thing; however, after E-mails to supervisor to get password and then jumping through about 20 hoops was informed that there were no reports available for this dictator for the last month.  I guess this was his first day on the job? Good grief.  More cr*ap.  ...

This Is From A Previous Post. But I Thought
Apr 15, 2012

discussion and wanted to bring it to the top where everyone would get a chance to see it. The post stemmed from an ad where they were offering to pay $10 to $11 an hour for MTs. It dawned on me that if they can afford to pay that hourly then they can afford to raise rates. This is the reality of many MTs right now. How many on here do you read about griping over min wage pay? LOTS! The calculations that I make just lays it all out there. I used these figures as an example to show t ...

CORRECTION To Previous Post
Sep 29, 2012

The company I saw an ad for was Administrative "Assistance"  (out of Michigan) - not Administrative "Associates" - my mistake! ...

How To Look Up Previous Reports On Chartnet?
Nov 09, 2012

Can someone please tell me how to look up previous reports on chartnet?  Thanks! ...

Bad Mouthing Previous Boss
Apr 16, 2013

Just found out that indeed my old boss is stating that I walked out and gave her no notice; which is NOT true... OMG... I'm speechless. ...

*ITS T-nail* From A Previous ORIF Of Hip
Sep 20, 2013

The patient had a previous ORIF with a *ITS T-nail* of the right hip for an intertrochanteric fracture.  I can't verify.  Thanks. ...

TTS Pay Dates?
Jun 26, 2014

New to TTS, had the schedule of pay periods and pay dates, can't find it now, can you help?  I know there's a web site to go to, can't find the papers that tell where it is, either! ...

Pay Dates
Nov 28, 2014

Anyone else not get their pay today?  ...

QA Dates
Mar 15, 2015

What is the cut off date for QA to do post audits. For example, last week for March 7th through March 13th. When is their final day to audit for that week? With all the changes, I get so confused ...

MOT Dates
May 14, 2015

MOT in MC POD yet pulled accounts not even in her POD grouping. Plus every week, she sends email with MOT dates, then adds another day to her MOT dates on her next email. First it was till the 16th, now she says the 17th!!!!  Make up your mind. People do have other tasks in life besides waiting for her to make up her mind at the very last minute to demand MOT at 4:30 p.m. starting that shift on that same day!! ...

Paycheck Less Even Though Transcribed More Lines Than Previous
Nov 10, 2009

It is beyond me how I made less on my pay check, but typed over 1500 more lines than last pay period.   ?  Anyone else notice that?  ...

Previous Report Lookup Is Ridiculous
Mar 07, 2010

Another idea of MQ's that might sound good in theory but in practice this is totally ridiculous. First off, I can't even get any reports to come up....I tried different variations of entering info into the search, only to get nothing back.....so stupid.   Second, do they really think we can do this with how LONG it takes.....first you have to sign out of DQS, then sign back in with a different password to get to DQM?  Get out of here!    I was hoping that maybe ...

After 9 Months Of Unemployment My Previous MTSO (sm)
Mar 19, 2011

has rehired me.  Just wanted to thank everyone for sharing info about the MTSOs they worked for, job leads, etc.  I am praying for all who still need a job. ...

Previous Mergers With Nuance (Webmedx, Etc.)
Apr 19, 2012

MTs who worked previously for companies bought out by Nuance I was wondering did any of you work using satellite internet?  If so, what happened when you Nuance took over as Nuance says no satellite?  I use satellite internet so I'm wondering what will happen with Nuance when they take over Transcend.  Initially, I'm sure I would be able to use it, but if the platform is changed, then what?  I'm just wondering should I find another job now that accepts sat. or ...