A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Nuance web clock - anyone know how it works? - Florida MT

Posted: Nov 20, 2012

My company of 11 years was bought out by Nuance.  Not thrilled about this after all the negative comments on here.  Starting in December we are going to their Web Clock for keeping time.  Can anyone tell me how it works?  Do we enter the hours worked at the end of the day or does it automatically do it for us?  Also, the line count for editing and transcribing - does that auto populate too?  The timesheet we have used for years prior to the buyout, we put the hours worked and it does the rest.  Hoping this new Web Clock is the same and not the nightmare I have heard so much about. 

webclock - December

[ In Reply To ..]
All you do is click start when you start and end when you end and the hours are all set. At the end of the pay period you approve your payroll by looking at a detailed list of your time and your lines edited, transcribed and the night/day depending on your hours. By the way I have worked for Nuance for a year and my experience has been a pretty good one, no real complaints.

Web clock - Florida MT

[ In Reply To ..]
So, this means we are limited to only 8 hours a day? Just wondering. Thanks for your replies.

web clock - new but old

[ In Reply To ..]
No you can punch in and out and work whatever as long as it is approved for. If you are short your hours one day because of OOW they expect you to make it up before the end of the pay period

Webclock is no nightmare at all. - see message

[ In Reply To ..]
Punch in at the start of your shift, punch out at the end. In and out for lunch break. Easy sneezy.

Like the other poster, I've been employed at Nuance for awhile now. About 3 years. It's a good fit for me too.

webclock - new but old

[ In Reply To ..]
Same here, webclock is a breeze and if you mess it up somehow you can very easily correct what you did. I also enjoy my job and have a great account that I am on and a great TL

Similar Messages:

Can Someone Who Currently Works For Nuance
Jun 22, 2011

Am a current Webmedx employee and would like some information so as to prepare and make personal decisions for this "new chapter". Nuance QA, are they really mostly overseas employees as a previous post alluded to? Does Nuance have MT- or QA-only positions or do you take whatever is the next report you get in the queue (be it a report to QA, a voice rec report to edit, or a report to transcribe)? Do you work on a set of accounts or does everyone do every account? Sounds like t ...

LE No Longer Works For Nuance.
Jun 12, 2015

x ...

Transcend/Nuance - Time Clock
Nov 25, 2012

Used to work for Transcend and loved that you input your own time card.  You could put down 8 hours even if it took you 10 to make your lines/$.  Sorry to see employees will now have to use that same stupid clock we all do.  Not hard, just a pain in the (&*&.   When we were acquired by Nuance we still use our old system with time clock built in and the new one too.  Then the reduction in wages.  All in all... not a joyful union.  My sympathies are ...

2 O'clock To 7 O'clock
Jun 29, 2010

Is is 2:00 o'clock to 7:00 o'clock 2:00 o'clock-7:00 o'clock 2 o'clock to 7 o'clock   or 2 o'clock-7 o'clock ...

O'clock
Nov 06, 2010

Can you help me?  I have a Operative Report, the doctor dictates o'clock. Do I type "of the clock", since contractions are not supposed to be typed? Thanks   ...

10 O'clock Or 10:00?
Apr 14, 2011

The doctor said:  The patient's EKG was unchanged from the EKG of 07/20/2010, both the 10:00 one, and the 11:15 one. He meant that there were 2 EKGs today, one at 10 and one at 11:15, that were unchanged from one almost a year ago, in 2010.  Is 10:00 incorrect?  Should it be "both the 10 o'clock one, and the 11:15 one?" ...

One O'clock Or 1 O'clock Or 01:00
Jul 21, 2011

how do you type out " an incision was made at 08:00 and 11:00 ...

What Does This Mean,,saw It When I Went Into The Tme Clock
Mar 01, 2012

Note: Open clocking exists - Hours are estimated as of 03/01/2012 ...

When To Clock Out OOW?
Jul 29, 2013

She and I had a few e-mails back and forth about when I should clock out OOW. I'm just...confused. I have been clocking out OOW after doing the usual protocol any time there isn't work and had no issues with that with my old TSM. New TSM said that I only clock out OOW if I am quitting for the day and have no work. She told me checking in during my regular scheduled shift when OOW is "flexing" and so I don't clock out OOW. Correct me if i'm wrong, but when you clock out OOW ...

Clock Out??
Oct 28, 2013

Do you guys clock out when this happens?  ...

OOW - Can't Clock Out??
May 26, 2014

I've had 2 reports and now no work.  We were told not to clock out when OOW!  Doesn't this just go against LPH sitting here on the clock with no work? ...

TTS - Clock In And Out
Apr 07, 2015

Can anyone tell me why we need to clock out each time we do work with out hands off the keyboard?   I asked if we had to clock out for every Google search, demographic research, doctor name database, etc and was told that we did have to clock out for any time off keyboard.  Now I'm concerned if they even pay for work done off the keyboard.  With all we have been through with these MTSOs, I would not be surprised if they did dock for research, etc.  It's also ve ...

OOW....what If I Clock In Anyway?
May 29, 2015

I understand that holiday weeks are slow, but what if I just stayed clocked in, not working, just staring at my computer for all the time I missed this week (cough, cough).  Wouldn't they have to pay me minimum wage for that state?  ...

Clock Rifling?
Nov 13, 2010

He is saying "clock rifling" down the basilar artery.  I am not coming up with anything googling this.  Any ideas?  ...

Clock On Failed
Oct 04, 2011

Anyone else having this problem this morning or ever before?  What did you do when it happened?  I just started working anyhow.  Guess I will email CCM and ask what to do but for now I am goign to work my shift without being clocked in.  it just keeps saying clock on failed.  I logged out and logged back in but still the same message.  thanks and have a great tuesday! ...

Time Clock
May 22, 2012

The requirement for ICs to use a time clock is apparently to protect the service from being sued for unpaid labor, right? If you sign in honestly, i.e. whenever you are doing anything for this job with the service, tech tweaking, software installation, training, spreadsheets, research, phone calls, etc., etc., etc., it would put you into overtime and you are fired, right? I'm just curious if anyone is given written instructions to sign in ONLY when your fingers will be pounding the ke ...

Keystrokes Clock In And Out
Sep 16, 2012

Recently new to KS and have a ? If I am scheduled three 8 hour days at 24 hours a week and I sit her most nights for 8 hours but only get maybe 20 reports but I stayed clocked in because when trained I was told since I was not at 40 I could stay clocked in as they just did not want anyone in overtime. Will I be paid minimum wage because obviously I was not even making that even though I had to watch the account or I would get in trouble since there is a very short TAT on some of them. I do no ...

O'clock Positions
Jan 03, 2013

Does anybody know what the BOS recommends for typing positons, i.e. two o'clock position or 2 o'clock position.  Thanks for any help.  ...

NJA And Time Clock
Mar 01, 2013

My company has started having us use a time clock now. What happens when we have NJA? Stay on the clock and wait? Keep clocking in and out looking for jobs?   Need advice for those who use a time clock with their company. ...

O'clock Position
Mar 26, 2014

Just wondering what other MTs think.  I have always used (but my experience started with handwritten notes in handwritten charts) "9:00 position" or "12:00 position" but I've been corrected several times to "9-o'clock position."  To me, this looks "funny."  What do other MTs think? ...

Working Off The Clock?
Apr 21, 2014

If you need to get your lines in but you've worked your 40 hours or plan on working your whole 40 hours, can you hop on and type off the clock? I've asked this to my company and I get a vague answer, probably because legally they can't tell me to do it.  Does anyone else know if you can, or do you, type off the clock to get more lines in? Thanks! BAW ...

Working Off The Clock
Jan 21, 2015

Working off the Clock - Midnite Rider Posted: Jan 21st, 2015 - 4:48 pm In Reply to: Understand they are taking on new clients - MTI have been an MT for 20 plus years and have never worked for a company where they had a time clock. When I first hired on with my present company, my supervisor, who is also a friend, said I can work as many hours as I want but to only report my scheduled hours and that both she and other company echelon will just look the other direction (which ...

Fixing Clock Out
Jan 30, 2015

I clocked out later than my regular time because I lost internet.  How do you fix time on time sheet?  I appreciate any help.  Thank you. ...

Hallelujiah - If The New DQS Works
Jan 20, 2010

New DQS will integrate with TeamWork, and only allow people to work when scheduled so that MTs don't go in off-schedule and take work forcing others into the cesspool.  Beta testing starts next week! Yay!!  ...

Anyone Out There That Works For Imedx?
Oct 04, 2010

Hi, is there anyone out there that works for Imedx?   I just would like to know so I can talk to someone who works there.  I feel soooo alone while working there.  Thank you ...

Anyone Who Currently Works For SoftScript
Oct 12, 2010

I am wondering if anyone who currently works for, or has worked for, SoftScript can give me any information, pros and/or cons, on this Company.  I currently have a job but am looking for steady workflow.  I have an interview with SoftScript this week and do not want to leave my position unless it is for the better.  Any input will be greatly appreciated.  Please email me if you do not wish to post online. ...

Would Someone Who Works For ZYLOMED Please Let Me (sm)
Dec 28, 2010

email them and ask some questions.  It would be very much appreciated.  ...

Can Anyone Who Works At Proscript Tell Me
Sep 17, 2011

what their platform is like?  I was told it is like DQS.  I am just hoping it is very user friendly. ...

Someone Who Currently Works For Keystrokes
Oct 03, 2011

Can someone who currently works for keystrokes help me?  I wonder what their platform is, how their accounts are and just in general what they are like to work for.  I appreciate any help ...

Ok Maybe Remedy Works
Jul 26, 2012

I submitted an NJA the other day and today I have a new helper pool.  Has this happened to anyone else? ...