A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Nuance - WorldClient/email not working?? - cg-mls

Posted: Dec 17, 2013

Anyone else having trouble?  I wanted to email my tsm but i get:

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to mail.nuance-nts.com

Did you mean: nuance-­nts.­com

Yep it's down - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

thank you! (: - cg-mls

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

New email - Bobo

[ In Reply To ..]
I really dislike this new email system. Too much detail to get through.
I know, you think they could at least make the login - able to be saved
[ In Reply To ..]
I actually have to open my expander just to log in because I'll be darned if I am going to enter their stupid email address they have given me every time. Really idiotic and perhaps lazy tech people?

WorldClient webmail - Pollyanna

[ In Reply To ..]
Why do we need this anyway? GIMME A BREAK!

Similar Messages:

WorldClient E-mail Question
Feb 12, 2014

Does anybody know who I should contact to have my password reset in order to gain access?  I'm unable to log in.  TIA!   ...

Way To Download WorldClient Emails?
Sep 24, 2014

Does anyone know of a way to download WorldClient (the e-mail system for Nuance) e-mails to your own computer?  As far as I know, the regular MTs/MLS do not have access to connect Outlook or something like that where I know how to download them.  And we also don't have send access to send outside the Nuance system, so we can't e-mail them to ourselves.  Short of printing every e-mail, any ideas? ...

Anyone Else's MQ Email Not Working?
Aug 24, 2010

Mine's down.  AGAIN.  I can log in to work so at least I don't think I've been fired.  Yet.  LOL ...

Email Not Working Either
Jan 11, 2013

can't log into ipswitch or whatever ...

Is Nuance And M-Modal Joint Services? Posting Here For Nuance AC, Got Email To Test For M-Modal.
May 01, 2012

I thought they were 2 different services.  Everyone is buying out everyone, so who knows.  All the small companies have been merged I guess.  I thought Nuance was out of New York and were the primary with VR.  Maybe one has to keep up with the changes and be a member and pay the dues and go to the meetings with AAMT and be a CMT to keep up with the changes, even though you still get 4 cents. ...

I Just Got An Email From Nuance
Jun 19, 2012

It said they have a desperate need for MTs since acquiring Transcend and asking me to contact their recruitment office.  I filled out an online app about 2 years ago but I changed my mind and decided to stay put at MM/MQ.  Since then, I've plummeted into minimum wage HELL.  I'm an MME and I'm barely getting by.  What if I contacted Nuance and decided to work for BOTH?  Maybe then I will earn what I need to in order to support myself and my son.& ...

Just Got An Email Asking Me To Apply Nuance
May 03, 2012

What do they pay tier 3,,,,A lot of ASR or straight typing...And I see they are out of work today,,,is this the normal?   Thank you ...

Nuance AD In AHDI Email
Jul 09, 2014

See the link/image below...   This was in an e-mail I got from AHDI just now.  I couldn't stop laughing. ...

Nuance HR Email Address
Aug 14, 2014

Can someone please provide me with this address?  I need to contact them re my rehire status before I apply for another job.  TIA!  Do not respond via email, I do not use that account anymore. ...

"Consider Returning To Nuance" - Just Received Email From Nuance
Jun 27, 2014

Wow. Posted this on company board but wanted to post here as well - some of you may feel vindicated. LPn ...

Working For Nuance???
Jun 06, 2012

I have been out of transcription for roughly 2-1/2 years but need to get back to work.  I am going back to school to get some add'l training this fall but in the meantime need a job.   They are recruiting right now and wondered if someone could tell me something about being an at-home transcriptionist for them?? Any info would be greatly appreciated; thanks!!!!   ...

Email/numbers For Nuance Support, Etc
Jan 07, 2013

I can't find important email addresses, for instance for support (for computer problems), payroll, HR, etc. I had a number to call for a "help desk", what is that used for. No help coming from manager. There must be a list somewhere if you need to contact someone. Thanks for your  help! ...

Does Anyone Have A Valid Email Address For Nuance HR?
Nov 20, 2013

I applied for the Multispecialty Clinic position 2 wks ago and have not heard back yet. I received notification that they received my app and testing, but nothing since. I assume I did not get the job, but since I have more than 20 yrs doing multispecialty clinic work and more than 10 yrs doing specialty work, I am wondering why I was not at least interviewed. Any help would be appreciated. ...

Email Address For Payroll @ Nuance
Dec 27, 2013

Can anyone give me the email address for Nuance payroll.  I quit back in October 2013 and lost access to company email.  I need a letter from them stating that I no longer work there in order to apply for health insurance.  By the way, minimum wage in New York State is going up to $8 per hour starting in January.   ...

Anyone Working For Nuance And Liking It???
May 02, 2011

So I hear a lot about how there is no work at Nuance now because they are over hiring and that they are a "nightmare" to work for. Is there anyone working there now that likes it and isn't having any problems?  ...

Any Positives Working For Nuance?
Mar 29, 2013

Is there anything positive about working for Nuance?  What's it like working on the eScription and Dictaphone ExText platforms?  What are your average line counts on those platforms?  I can average 400+ lph working on a clinic account, but I get to use lots of word expanders and templates, it's all straight typing as well.  I read somewhere they just made cuts in pay, was that across the board and how much of a cut was it?  I read that they start out at 4 ...

Still Working For Nuance, Nobody Else Will Hire Me
Nov 07, 2013

and I don't know why.  I have always been able to see an ad, respond to it, and have the job and the schedule I wanted now I'm not even getting responses to resumes and I'm wondering if it's because I'm so close to retirement.  I haven't worked that many places that it looks like I'm job jumping so I can't think of anything else and I'm getting a little nervous.  I need a second job really bad! ...

I Have Come To This Conclusion After Working At Nuance.
Feb 09, 2015

Since they constantly bounce us back and forth, forcing us to choose between production and quality, which have you chosen? Or aren't you there yet? I have chosen quality. At least for the moment. I think I'm getting just as whacko as they are. Signed, Present MUP Collector ...

Working For Nuance Transcription
Mar 25, 2015

Whoever is even thinking of trying to work for Nuance Transcription, should think again!  They are always running out of work and pay sucks big time! They have a new pay system where you are docked for almost everything! You have to meet 99% quality, which is no problem, as you should be meeting that anyway, but then they check your reports, always short ones and if they find an error, especially a major one, that docks your score way down, which in turn docks you pay, plus they then take y ...

Nuance - Working Weekends
Mar 27, 2015

Just wondering.  Nuance bought out my old company a while back, and I have always worked Monday through Friday.  Now all of a sudden they say we HAVE to work either Saturday or Sunday EVERY WEEK.  My question is, if I had said no to the weekend as I was hired Monday-Friday, could they have fired me? ...

Nuance Email On Open Flexing Times
Jun 08, 2011

Did everyone get the email that said response needed saying we understood? Now no more flexing outside your regular shift hours. If you do not get in your time/lines, you can only flex outside your shift during open flex time, which is Friday 6 pm until Monday 6 am. I don't guess this really bothers me. As long as we can still flex if we don't have hours in. How does everyone else feel about this? ...

Is Anyone Happy Working For Nuance? What About Mmodal? And Why?
Sep 21, 2013

i, too, like a couple others on here right now, am wondering what if any transcription companies still out there are good to work for. ...

I Love Working For Nuance And Have Been Around The Block
Sep 25, 2013

I Hate Working For Nuance So Badly.
Oct 16, 2013

I truly just hate ever day that I have to work for them. The days are sooooo long and seem never-ending.  Fifteen years of 99%+ accuracy and now I need a mentor?  Really?  WTH?  Switch me to a new, more difficult account and after 1 week tell me I suck so bad I have to be mentored?  Provide me with no list of physician names or local cities or names of local hospitals and expect my LPH to be up and running at full speed when I spend all my time Googling for info on an ar ...

Is There Anyone Here Working For Nuance Or MModal Who Is Happy With Their Job? Nm
Nov 06, 2013

, ...

Working For Nuance (minimum Wage)
Sep 27, 2014

25 years ago, I had an hourly wage of $11.50 (before I got into transcription), while the minimum wage was $3.35.  So I was making 3x minimum wage. Fast forward to Nuance today, my salary is $7.25, minimum wage.  (BTW, this is my very first minimum wage job of my entire lifetime, back to when I worked as a teenager in the 1970s).  Plus, the medical benefits are awful, and 25 years ago they were good, along with entirely paid by employer. And, Nuance feels the need to employ an a ...

Real Einsteins Working At Nuance!
Sep 30, 2014

What ever bird brain came up with the idea to work OT for PTO is a real gem. I have 6 accounts and have been OOW for going on 2 days now. Thanks, Nuisance, for the pleasure of working for you. ...

Nuance Losing Account? Maybe It's Working!
Dec 08, 2014

So you need help on this account so far out of TAT you're in danger of losing it. Sounds like people are deserting. Maybe if they lose a few accounts they'll get the message. One can only hope. I feel sorry for the managers. It must be pretty tough sitting between the leeches and those whom they suck the blood out of. How do they do it? ...

Working For Nuance: A Truly Kafkaesque Experience!
May 06, 2015

If you doubt me, see the "Urban Dictionary" definition.  It's about as good as any that I have seen:   http://tinyurl.com/28rqen4 After working for far too long for a smaller MTSO, which was aquired by Nuance and which also treated its workers like dirt, and coming to this company, I begin to wonder if this is just the state of affairs in Health Information Services or just employment in the United States generally.  Trying to get and keep a decently paying job just seems l ...

Anyone Else Working For Nuance Having Issues With Webclock Tonight?
Aug 08, 2011

Mine will work until I click on Webclock to punch in my hours and then it just sits there with a blank page and does nothing. Just wondering if it is just me or anyone else having this problem? ...