A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

New specs posted on Fiesa with NO notification. Previous - post was removed...

Posted: Oct 18, 2014

...I suppose because I said the account names. So, here goes, large city account in CT, and small city outside Seattle. Supe is LG on the AB (COM) team. Found these new specs on 10/15 and have no idea what the changes are because we were never even told about them. Heads up, folks!

Feeling "set up" to fail. Sick supervisor tricks like this ought to result in - immediate termination.

[ In Reply To ..]
IMO.

Similar Messages:

FIESA Could Not Locate In Act Specs
Aug 21, 2012

Okay please someone answer this for me - I check my FIESA every day I made an error one day (actually I knew I didn't put this heading in because I had no info to put underneath it and could not locate in act specs whether or not you still put heading in if there was nothing to put underneath it) I sent a note to my QA/QC person and did not hear back - the next day I had the same thing and treated it the same way.  I then later that day got my FIESA back from that report which had been don ...

Paperless Pay Notification
Oct 01, 2012

Anyone see the corrected e-mail.  The paperless pay stub notification was meant for corporate employees only and was sent to MTs in error.  So, I guess we (MTs) will continue to get hardcopy paper pay stubs in mail except for those who chose otherwise. ...

Notification Priority
Mar 20, 2014

I bet they are notifying all denials first, and THEN the acceptees! ...

Teamwork Notification Report?
Mar 27, 2012

Just got one.... what is it? ...

MModal Bankruptcy Notification
Apr 03, 2014

I also just received the notice of the MModal bankruptcy.  What I'm worried about are the words, "A discharge means that you are barred from attempting to collect your debt from the Debtors..."   Does that mean they won't have to pay us what we worked for once the bankruptcy goes through?  ...

Did Anyone Receive Notification Of Their Benefit Rate?
Aug 19, 2011

Did anyone receive notification of their benefit rate?  The email send out in July said we were supposed to be notified no later than July 20 of our new benefit rate.  I have never received any information.  Thanks. ...

For TTIMEDX People Trying To Get A Notification Of An Email (sm)
Jan 14, 2015

I just went into the email and checked options.  It tells you how to do it, but you must have Javascript, and I don't have it, and I'm not installing it.  So I guess that's that for me. ...

Specs
Dec 04, 2013

Hello I was emailed specs because I am buying a new computer. I am new to transcription and dint necessarily know what all of this means. In the specs it says platform 7 I am unaware of what that is. Also the specs don't list anything about windows 8 even in the not supported section didn't know if anyone knew if platform 7 is compatible with windows 8. ...

Does Email Notification Make Your Heart Race?
Apr 01, 2014

While in a report feeling I am doing pretty well, when that email notification goes off in my headphones, my heart starts to race and I know my blood pressure goes up. I dread clicking the email icon and seeing a failed audit email. Even when it is just junk mail (I classify everything from MModal in that group), it takes a few minutes for me to feel back to normal. I also hate turning on my work computer after my days off for the same reason. I don't want to read my emails. Looking for ano ...

What Do The Account Specs Mean By
Jul 09, 2011

qualified verbatim?  This may be a dumb question but the wording on some of these account specifications is confusing to this old lady. ...

How Do You All Keep Your Acct Specs Organized?
Jul 28, 2011

I'm sure a lot of you work on multiple accounts. I work on 3 different accounts. Right now I have my account specifics on my desktop, but this is aggravating to me. I think it would be easier to print them and put them in a binder to have easy access to them and put each hospital in its own tabbed section. Some people may think it's easier to have them on their desktop where they can click on them and leave them open in the background, but then I scroll and seems like cannot find w ...

Need To Buy A Computer, Anyone Know What Specs I Need For Transcription?
Aug 21, 2011

Ok, I have to buy a computer and I'm going to have to go tomorrow to find something because I'm starting a new job this week, so I'm down to the wire.  I've been trying to find out where to buy and what to buy.  It is at the point right now, I cant afford a brand new one but I want to get a used one that will be good for transcription.  Can anyone tell me what to look for such as processor, processor speed, how much RAM, etc.  I am desperate. ...

AARGH. Account Specs
Apr 13, 2013

Driving me crazy!! Hundreds of nitpicky preferences that have NOTHING to do with patient care. Wait until the Obamacare database kicks in. They will be told what to put in and in what format, and I hope we're all grinning as Federal employees. ...

Computer Specs Questions
Nov 09, 2013

Recently unemployed from a hospital which paid hourly and supplied computer, footpedal, etc.  I recently interviewed for a job with a service and my computer does not meet the required specifications.  They did send me their required specs.  I was wondering if I posted what the specs are could someone tell me if I purchase this, would it work for any other company.  I passed this company's employment test without a foot pedal.  Can someone recommend a foot pedal tha ...

Why Can't Account Specs Be Kept Current?
Dec 03, 2013

Second large account I have been placed on and, again, account specs are not up to date. When they send them out, you study them, focus on them while you are working, only to be sent an updated edition 2 and 3 times. Before you ask someone to help on your account and send them specs, is it too much to ask that they are current? Isn't that your job? My primary account specs are so outdated, I do not know how anyone could work on it either. ...

What Are The Minimum Specs For Using Your Own Computer?
Jan 25, 2014

Got laid off from company that supplied computers. Have to find another job but not sure if I should go buy a computer or what kind if I do. Apparently not a lot of companies supply a computer. If I have to buy one, I'd rather buy a laptop. Can you work from a laptop? If so, what would the minimum requirements for that laptop be as far as RAM and CPU, operating system, etc. I would think most new laptops would meet most companies' requirements? Any advice would be appreciated so ...

Universal Specs Could Be Used For Any New Account If Only
Aug 02, 2014

1. Type what the provider says. 2.  Leave a blank when unintelligible.  3.  Send here _________when finished.  Have the attorneys not explained to these people yet that the more responsibility assumed for unachievable perfection is just that much more liability they will bear for the inevitable errors that occur? Good grief, they must have never tried a case in a real court of law.  ...

Can Someone Tell Me If These Computer Specs Are Acceptable...
Oct 13, 2014

for most jobs: HP DC5800 Desktop PCDual Core Processor 2.0GHz 2 GB 160GB HDD Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit. Thanks! ...

Well The Emails Are Flowing Regarding Acct Specs......
Jan 23, 2013

They must have a lot of new people on this account. Maybe if they paid a decent salary that we can live on, there would not be such a turnover with this company. I've read on these boards in the past how people skim over headers and zip through reports because they are making such crap wages and have bills to pay. ...

Requesting Advice On Computer Specs
Mar 06, 2014

Since I'm still using Windows XP, I need to change to Windows 7 OS to be HIPAA-compliant.  I will either buy a new computer or have one built for me.  Since price is a huge factor, I would like to spend the money on only the most important features (RAM and sound card).  Could anyone please advise me on how much RAM, size of hard drive, best sound card without going overboard, etc?  Preloaded or built from scratch?  Desktop or laptop? Like I said, since money is so ...

Previous Report Look Up
Mar 08, 2010

In spite of everything else, I was determined that THIS was going to be a good thing; however, after E-mails to supervisor to get password and then jumping through about 20 hoops was informed that there were no reports available for this dictator for the last month.  I guess this was his first day on the job? Good grief.  More cr*ap.  ...

This Is From A Previous Post. But I Thought
Apr 15, 2012

discussion and wanted to bring it to the top where everyone would get a chance to see it. The post stemmed from an ad where they were offering to pay $10 to $11 an hour for MTs. It dawned on me that if they can afford to pay that hourly then they can afford to raise rates. This is the reality of many MTs right now. How many on here do you read about griping over min wage pay? LOTS! The calculations that I make just lays it all out there. I used these figures as an example to show t ...

CORRECTION To Previous Post
Sep 29, 2012

The company I saw an ad for was Administrative "Assistance"  (out of Michigan) - not Administrative "Associates" - my mistake! ...

How To Look Up Previous Reports On Chartnet?
Nov 09, 2012

Can someone please tell me how to look up previous reports on chartnet?  Thanks! ...

Bad Mouthing Previous Boss
Apr 16, 2013

Just found out that indeed my old boss is stating that I walked out and gave her no notice; which is NOT true... OMG... I'm speechless. ...

*ITS T-nail* From A Previous ORIF Of Hip
Sep 20, 2013

The patient had a previous ORIF with a *ITS T-nail* of the right hip for an intertrochanteric fracture.  I can't verify.  Thanks. ...

Paycheck Less Even Though Transcribed More Lines Than Previous
Nov 10, 2009

It is beyond me how I made less on my pay check, but typed over 1500 more lines than last pay period.   ?  Anyone else notice that?  ...

Previous Report Lookup Is Ridiculous
Mar 07, 2010

Another idea of MQ's that might sound good in theory but in practice this is totally ridiculous. First off, I can't even get any reports to come up....I tried different variations of entering info into the search, only to get nothing back.....so stupid.   Second, do they really think we can do this with how LONG it takes.....first you have to sign out of DQS, then sign back in with a different password to get to DQM?  Get out of here!    I was hoping that maybe ...

After 9 Months Of Unemployment My Previous MTSO (sm)
Mar 19, 2011

has rehired me.  Just wanted to thank everyone for sharing info about the MTSOs they worked for, job leads, etc.  I am praying for all who still need a job. ...

Previous Mergers With Nuance (Webmedx, Etc.)
Apr 19, 2012

MTs who worked previously for companies bought out by Nuance I was wondering did any of you work using satellite internet?  If so, what happened when you Nuance took over as Nuance says no satellite?  I use satellite internet so I'm wondering what will happen with Nuance when they take over Transcend.  Initially, I'm sure I would be able to use it, but if the platform is changed, then what?  I'm just wondering should I find another job now that accepts sat. or ...