A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

New problems on new tower - Bobo

Posted: Sep 10, 2014

I'm having a horrible time with my new company owned tower. I'm in enterprise and when I try and bring up a list of doctors, it only shows a half screen. I was also told in order to see the top where the birthdate is I would have to use my mouse with "control"  to make the report (and thus, the print)  smaller so I can see the birthdate because the "time of minutes" are blocking it . I've tried rebooting but doesn't help. 

Try playing around with display (control panel). - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Otherwise, try calling the solution center. If they're not too busy, maybe someone nice will be available to help.

(I had to set my resolution to a lower number than recommended.)

Tower problems - Bobo

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks loads for help.

Similar Messages:

New Tower Problem
Sep 05, 2014

Did anyone have problems when they got their new tower. I've got Wi-Fi and I can't pull up the Internet now. It says I need to install a new driver. ...

How Do You Turn Off Computer Tower Beeps,
Oct 06, 2011

music when logging off, etc? I can't remember how to do this. Any help appreciated. ...

Can A USB Port Just Stop Working? Have 2 On The Tower
Dec 15, 2011

Last night a friend stopped over and when she went to insert her jump drive into the USB port on front of the tower it did nothing.  I have 2 of them and same thing, did nothing.  It should have brought up her files.  Maybe that is why whenever I try wireless keyboard and mouse it does not seem to work either and have had to return them.  Does anybody know how to fix and or replace and how much it costs?  Thanks for any information.   ...