A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

My idea. Give all the newly acquired accounts to the Indians to muddle - through. Then, after they have it

Posted: May 07, 2015

....worked into reasonable enough shape, ship it to us to keep the clients happy and maybe make money for a change. Just the opposite of what is occurring now where we are the ones doing all the heavy lifting, all the time losing jobs when those clients' work types are shipped to India. How about it, Nuance? 

Nuance powers that be are not intetelligent enough - to do something that makes sense.

[ In Reply To ..]
mmm

Similar Messages:

Can Someone Give Me An Idea How To Get Into
Sep 02, 2014

too many different sign ins and passwords, completely forgot how to get in ...

Can Someone Give Me An Idea Of How My Pay Will Be Affected Going From Straight Transcripton To VR
Mar 12, 2013

I just got hired onto an account that is both VR and straight transcription.  I've never done VR before and I'm a bit concerned about how it's going to affect my pay.  Can anyone give me their experience on this?  Looking at 0.04 cpl is daunting, because I type REALLY fast and I feel like I could almost straight type it for 0.08 cpl in the time it will take me to edit it.  For those of you who have experience with it, how did you feel as far as the income you w ...

Give Me My Accounts Back
Apr 15, 2015

Holy crap this account is HORRID...my internet is about 2 jobs from crashing..I'd rather get leave without pay then sit here and listen to these mush mouthed inconsiderate ESL doctors.. ...

Thank You, Indians. I Owe You Big Time.
Aug 26, 2010

Because of your greed and attempt to cut our throats, I decided I should not be supporting any Indians, Pakistani, etc., who are here in the US, legal or otherwise.   Most of the cigarette stores where I live are owned/operated by Indians and Pakistani.  They are about $15.00 a carton cheaper than the groceries.   So rather than give one more penny to a class of people I now despise, I quit smoking.  You did me a big favor.  ...

The Indians Should Not Be Transcribing
Mar 01, 2013

Unfortunately, if I complain about this it won't do any good.  But boy I can't make any money on jobs like that.  Wish they'd just let me transcribe it instead of filling in the blanks. ...

What The Indians Earn
Mar 25, 2013

I've been looking at exchange rates as well as information on salaries for MTs in India trying to figure out what they are earning.  As best I can tell, a rupee is worth about 2 cents.  If my math is correct, a starting MT is earing about $160/month.  I cannot find any information as to their line rate.  If anyone has better math skills (and it would not be difficult) please correct me.  At that rate, you can see why they want all the work to go to India.  Even ...

In Regard To Training Indians To Take Our Jobs: Here's One: (sm)
Dec 10, 2014

Throat:  The patient is a horse.  It's NOT the VR. ...

MModal India Perks And Why Indians Should Want To Work There.
Jan 17, 2013

I found this insulting. Employee Perks and Benefits Offered at M*Modal India: Employee-friendly compensation, benefits and incentive policies. Free medical insurance coverage for self and family, complete with Parents of the employee till the age of 80 years Free transportation Subsidized canteen facilities Gymnasium & Recreation facilities Monthly Reward and Recognition with cash bonuses Conducive work environment for faster growth Personal and professional learning & ...

Newly-Graduated MT
May 27, 2010

I'm a newly-graduated MT - I just graduated 4 weeks ago. I'm feeling really nervous, reading all the postings here, because it sounds like I chose the wrong field to go into. And I had to spend my IRA funds for these classes, too! I went through a 1-year certificate program (it actually took me two years to finish because of the way classes were scheduled). I feel it was thorough education - anatomy/physiology, pharmacology, lab/diagnostic tests, human diseases, medical terminology, ph ...

Newly Hired MT
Aug 31, 2010

Hello, I am new to the forum and recently hired as an at-home MT. It has been a year since I completed college MT courses at a tech center. The employer, saw my resume online. I have a p/t job that I've had for 2 years in addition to the MT job. Both jobs, are flex in hours, although the MT employer would like full-time. It pays 8 cents for every 60 characters. I would really love to drop the p/t job because it miserable in many ways. Can someone break the pay down in other terms? W ...

Newly Hired
Oct 04, 2012

I have accepted a position with Nuance and would like some helpful info.  Will be working on BeyondTXT, which I have no experience with, and would appreciate any helpful hints regarding this platform.  Also, I have no experience with expansion programs.  Apparently I need to purchase one and unsure which is best.  Thank you all in advance! ...

Newly Graduated MT..and Scared
May 04, 2011

So the second week of April I got my graduation certificate in the mail from At-Home Profession's Medical Transcription Program. I am excited, I am ready for some MT work. I have been applying to places online and have sent out introduction letters to 20 different clinics and doctors offices with my information and business cards. Most places that are looking for MT's on this website require at least 1 year of experience and I can understand that. I am a newbie and no one likes to carr ...

Any Newly Hired QCE Actually Know How The Incentive
Aug 12, 2013

a ploy to get us to accept a positions.  Has anyone actually earned any incentive.  I was told it was forthcoming but I'm coming up on my 2nd payperiod and there is no mention of incentive pay on my paystubs.  What gives?   ...

Where Can I Go To Find A JOB As A Newly Graduated MT??????
Apr 02, 2014

I just graduated the MT and Editor program through Everett Community College. Where can I go to find a JOB????? Any suggestions???? Thanks! ...

Newly Graduated, Again Is There A Company That Hires New MTs
Jul 11, 2010

From this board, one would assume that there are quite a few graduates out there looking for jobs. I find myself in this uneviable position. Are there companies who hire new grads? I am beginnning to believe that are none.   ...

Newly Hired At Nuance 2 Weeks Ago
Sep 06, 2011

So I am hired and did all the webinar training and such... and am waiting and waiting to get trained on account specifics and get started working... How long can I expect to wait?  I asked someone Friday and they said most likely Tuesday.  Tuesday workday has come and gone.... What to do next? ...

Average Lph Count For Newly Graduated Mt?
Sep 16, 2012

What is an average Lph count for newly graduated mts?   ...

Same Boat Here. Newly Hired. Questions And No
Oct 03, 2012

stayed put in my prior company to experience this.   My training experience was not a great one to begin with so I probably should have expected this.  I sent out my resume and luckily have already received a couple of nibbles.  I figure at this rate with no email replies, when I email my resignation nobody will even notice (or probably care).  ...

Frustrating Job Search As A Newly Credentialed CPC-H
Apr 23, 2013

I became credentialed as a CPC-H in September of 2012 after completing AAPC's CPC-H training course.  I have been searching for employment since then and completing CEUs as I search, such as AAPC's ICD-10 anatomy and pathophysiology training which provides for 14 CEUs.  I just had an interview for an ambulatory coder job listed by a major healthcare center in Seattle who is putting me in the inexperienced file as a newly credentialed CPC-H with 20 years' experience as a ...

Newly Graduated. Searching For Companies
May 14, 2013

I recently graduated MT school from Career Step and I'm in the process of looking up companies that would be good to apply for. I have a small list of potential companies but I would rather not apply without any feedback on the company first. I'd rather not be offered a job and take it not knowing anything about them. If you know anything (good or bad) about the following companies I would greatly appreciate your input! MedScribe TriStar RI Transcription Quality Transcripti ...

To WMX MTs Who Were Acquired
May 04, 2012

Can any of you please share how long it took your pay to be cut after acquisition?  Trying to be strategic about the upcoming switch to them... Thanks so much in advance. ...

SoftScript Newly Hired Employees For The Past 3 Months
Nov 01, 2012

Hiring process, training/training pay? Ease of use of platform, ease of obtaining line counts, pay, paydates, benefits, insurance premiums, time off, etc. TIA ...

JLG Acquired By MedQuist
Sep 16, 2011

Thoughts? ...

TTS Has Been Acquired By Nuance?
Jan 09, 2014

Hello, Does anyone know if TTS has been acquired by Nuance? TIA ...

Article About MQ Acquired 2 New Companies
Sep 21, 2011

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/medquist-holdings-increases-performance-goals-for-2011-2011-09-19 Article below states how much MQ bought the 2 new companies.  It also acquired All Type Medical Transcription Services and JLG Medical Transcription Services, medical transcription providers with $13 million http://www.businessweek.com/ap/financialnews/D9PS0QU00.htm ...

Etransplus Acquired By Medquist
Oct 03, 2011

Right now I am so devastated and upset I don't know what to do.  Etransplus, the people whom I work for fulltime (I work part-time for Medquist) was acquired by Medquist.  I wanted so much to not have to work for Medquist fulltime.  This is so devastating.  I was so much loving typing and doing ASR work at night, it was such a change . It was easier to just get that SMALL  paycheck that I receive from Medquist and the LARGE check I got from Etransplus, but now, I am ...

M*Modal To Be Acquired By One Equity For $1.1 Bln
Jul 02, 2012

Read all about it...#$%# is going hit the fan now! http://finance.yahoo.com/news/m-modal-acquired-approximately-1-011200480.html ...

Nuance Acquired Accentus
Nov 20, 2012

To Accentus employees: My condolences. ...

Was Futurenet Acquired By MModal?
Jan 16, 2013

xx ...

GIS Acquired By IMedX. Any Input?
Dec 27, 2013

x ...