A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I've fallen and I can't get up - too stunned

Posted: Dec 14, 2014

I got a comment and NO error for a - when it should have been a :

Are they truly stopping the nitpicking? Starting to stop maybe? Thinking about starting to stop??

QA is moving to production, they won't have time - AnotherAnon

[ In Reply To ..]
to nitpick anymore. They're going to have to produce just like us.

Just a tiny little sliver of sunshine.

Similar Messages:

How Low Have We Fallen?
May 22, 2014

This comment, inside a thread below, really hit me.  I always suspect that comments like these are posted by either HR or social media dept inside Nuance.  Of course, that is really unknowable.  But just for the sake of discussion, let's assume that this actually is the sentiment of a real, flesh and blood Nuance transcriptionist.  Is this the "new normal" for an MT ... to have an employer meets payroll !#:??#! Yikes. "I work for Nuance too, and I have, to date, had onl ...

How Many Times Have You Fallen Below
Mar 19, 2015

UGH -- I am feeling sick with myself -- it looks like it'll be 2 weeks in a row that I have "fallen off the grid" and had below 99% QA.  I do NOT want to lose my job.  I know Nuance has plenty of issues, but I still like my hours, my accounts, and have not had many problems.  When do you start getting reprimanded or whatever for being below 99%? ...

Patient Had Been "fallen" In My Practice Before?
Jul 13, 2010

I am new to transcribing and I cant figure out what he is saying here. Any suggestions?? BRIEF HISTORY A 92-year-old white female was admitted with abdominal swelling and suspected intra-abdominal bleeding. The patient had been "fallen" in my practice. She had undergone a total thyroidectomy for follicular carcinoma. ...