A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Has Nuance acquired Future-Net (California), Sten-Tel Catuogno or MDNetwork? - MTsince99

Posted: Jan 02, 2015

Does anybody know if the companies mentioned will be absorbed or had been bought by Nuance recently?

StenTel (Sten-Tel) Status - jlawt

[ In Reply To ..]
StenTel posted a strong year financially in 2014 and has no intentions of considering any offers, although we get them pretty frequently. It's a family company and will always be independent! The company has a large court reporting business in addition to its transcription/translation division.

Similar Messages:

Anybody Working For Sten-Tel/Catuogno?
Apr 14, 2011

Anybody working as remote QA for this company? They are based in MA.  What can you say about this company? ...

Can Anyone Give Info On Future-Net In California All I Know For Sure
Feb 22, 2010

About their system?  About there pay, on time, etc.? ...

TTS Has Been Acquired By Nuance?
Jan 09, 2014

Hello, Does anyone know if TTS has been acquired by Nuance? TIA ...

Nuance Acquired Accentus
Nov 20, 2012

To Accentus employees: My condolences. ...

FYI - COMPANIES NUANCE ACQUIRED
Jun 12, 2014

Just found this. Scan down to see all of the acquisitions. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuance_Communications ...

Heard Nuance Acquired Probity
Aug 28, 2013

A friend who works for Probity says they were informed today they were sold to Nuance.  I checked Google and there is no official report of this yet, but thought I would warn anyone applying to Probity trying to get away from Pukenance! ...

Wow...Nuance Acquired Probity? Look Out MModal..
Aug 29, 2013

I can't wait to see who wins the war and which one is left standing.  Two classic examples of money hungry, worthless management companies I have EVER worked at.  I hope they BOTH wind up in the trash can bankrupt.  I only wish MTs could band together and make that happen sooner rather than later.  This is all just so senseless.  Ruination of lives..... ...

FutureNet Technologies Acquired By Nuance?
Dec 05, 2014

FutureNet Technologies acquired by Nuance? ...

Nuance Or Sten Tel
Jan 23, 2015

I'm a recent grad from Med-Line School, and I got a fairly encouraging phone call from Sten Tel in Mass.  However, almost immediately after that came a call from a Nuance recruiter. He was pretty hardcore, to the point of being off-putting, so I agreed to the testing portion. I know beginners can't be choosers, but Nuance seems pretty intense for a newbie. Does anyone have any thoughts on the subject? I'm looking for experience, not cpl, so I'm not considering the pay in ...

Another One Bites The Dust - Accentus Acquired By Nuance.
Nov 20, 2012

to really get out of this field.     sigh ...... ...

Nuance's Future
Mar 10, 2013

....that says that Nuance is not doing well. It's stocks are down and they are losing accounts to more advanced speech technology. It also goes to say that there is a possibility that Nuance will be sold.     ...

Nuance Losses With Possible Changes In Their Future
Apr 16, 2013

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-04-07/icahn-s-nuance-stake-spurs-optimism-of-sale-real-m-a.html   ...

FINALLY, Getting Out Of Nuance And On To BRIGHTER FUTURE AHEAD!!!
Apr 05, 2014

....I wish all on this board success!!  I've found a way out and I'M TAKING IT, PRONTO...NOT GONNA LOOK BACK!!  An opportunity presented itself and I'm OUTTA HERE...My 'at will' time at Nuance is DONE!!!  Happy days are forthcoming...SUCH A RELIEF!!   Blessings and success to ALL MTs!!!!!! ...

With Nuance, You Were Only Ever Acquired To Be "liquidated."
Nov 07, 2014

Fiesa is the tool whereby they accomplish this without having to fire all but a few...because most MTs exposed to it quit in frustration first. IT IS THEIR PLAN AND WAS ALL ALONG. And THIS is the reason many of us still get on here and try to warn away anyone even considering hiring on. Please help spread this horror story around the industry! ...

To WMX MTs Who Were Acquired
May 04, 2012

Can any of you please share how long it took your pay to be cut after acquisition?  Trying to be strategic about the upcoming switch to them... Thanks so much in advance. ...

JLG Acquired By MedQuist
Sep 16, 2011

Thoughts? ...

Article About MQ Acquired 2 New Companies
Sep 21, 2011

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/medquist-holdings-increases-performance-goals-for-2011-2011-09-19 Article below states how much MQ bought the 2 new companies.  It also acquired All Type Medical Transcription Services and JLG Medical Transcription Services, medical transcription providers with $13 million http://www.businessweek.com/ap/financialnews/D9PS0QU00.htm ...

Etransplus Acquired By Medquist
Oct 03, 2011

Right now I am so devastated and upset I don't know what to do.  Etransplus, the people whom I work for fulltime (I work part-time for Medquist) was acquired by Medquist.  I wanted so much to not have to work for Medquist fulltime.  This is so devastating.  I was so much loving typing and doing ASR work at night, it was such a change . It was easier to just get that SMALL  paycheck that I receive from Medquist and the LARGE check I got from Etransplus, but now, I am ...

M*Modal To Be Acquired By One Equity For $1.1 Bln
Jul 02, 2012

Read all about it...#$%# is going hit the fan now! http://finance.yahoo.com/news/m-modal-acquired-approximately-1-011200480.html ...

Was Futurenet Acquired By MModal?
Jan 16, 2013

xx ...

GIS Acquired By IMedX. Any Input?
Dec 27, 2013

x ...

Did All The Acquired Employees Get Their I-9's Turned In?
Mar 19, 2014

What a fiasco. ...

Zylomed Acquired By Accentus - Good Or Bad???
Nov 02, 2010

nm ...

Ready To Cry - MxSecure Acquired By M*Modal
Nov 07, 2012

Yet another good company bites the dust due to M*Modal.  We have a 12-hour window, weekends off, paid holidays and sick days, and incentives.  I purposely took this job because  MxSecure is also a software company so thought this couldn't happen.   Biting my nails as to what changes are ahead. ...

Can Anyone Tell Me What Sten Tel Is?
Nov 12, 2009

I am looking for a new transcription job and some of them say the use sten tel.  How does that work?  Is that something I would need to get a long-distance phone plan for or buy something? ...

Sten-Tel-anyone??
Mar 23, 2012

If anyone is currently an IC with them or was recently, please respond.  I'd like to know just how much I'm being screwed! TIA ...

Sten Tel Help...
May 26, 2012

My wife works for Sten Tel as a MT/ME. Her laptop died yesterday. Are there any Sten Tel employees here who can give me some info? We went computer shopping today and everything new is 64 bit. We thought Sten Tel required computers be 32 bit??? Anyone  have info on this subject??   Thanks,   Jeff Billings, Montana ...

Sten-Tel ICs
Jan 14, 2014

Anyone else not able to log in for the last 6 hours? I'm on the ASP platform and it's been down most of the day. No choice when calling for tech support either which makes me very paranoid. Paychecks are supposed to be sent out tomorrow. ...

Superior Global And TransTech Acquired By IMedx
Jul 22, 2014

Has anyone else heard about these deals?  ...

Anybody Work For Sten-Tel? 
May 20, 2010

Anybody work for Sten-Tel?  Tell me the good and the bad.  My sister started out there as a newbie and has had trouble getting work.  They are hiring now and offering their ICs a bonus for referrals.  I have 5 years experience.  How is their pay?  Is it a lot of VR?  Is there enough work? ...