A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

December 26th - Stressed

Posted: Dec 10, 2014

I think what we should all do on December 26th is send an e-mail to Payroll demanding how they figured out our pay and do it every pay day after that.  Imagine being the payroll department.  If Scruance is going to change the pay to some cockamamie equation, then they had better "show their work."  I know I will be demanding to know how they came up with their numbers!  I should not have to sit and try to figure out what I am getting paid biweekly.  This whole thing gives me a headache.  Yell

Totally agree - Florida MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I agree with your post. However, won't there be info on the timesheet page we have to approve, just like it is now? Also, they have only audited me once since the 6th and of course, I got dinged and am below 99.5%, so if they don't look at anymore reports from now til Friday, I am screwed and will only make what I made this week and no incentive. Already not liking this and gonna give it til January or so then I am out of here if not making at least what I was before their new plan. Gives me a headache too. Never seen a company come up with so many confusing ways to stress out their employees. SMH

won't we know a little before then? - hopeful

[ In Reply To ..]
When we approve 1st timesheet next Wed.?

That's what I'm thinking. - That will tell the tale.

[ In Reply To ..]
And I've lost all confidence that it will be a good tale since I've been audited like crazy this week. Unbelievable! They are on a HUGE fishing expedition looking for errors. Talk about pond scum...

Audits - FloridaMT

[ In Reply To ..]
You have been audited a lot this week? I have been audited once and it is because I "screwed up" on a report that was 215 lines with 1 mistake in the entire report. I am below 99.5 so unless they audit me between now and Friday at midnight and things change, I am not getting my incentive this week. I am not sticking around if this continues to happen. No rhyme or reason in the auditing - some audited a little, others audited a lot, just depends on if you are at 99.5 or above. Of course they will audit the hell out of ya because they want you to drop. Below 99.5 and they will let you stay that way. This company is sooooo crooked in soooo many ways!!!
i have not been audited - at all this week
[ In Reply To ..]
and my week ended today. So does this mean that they can come in then on my days off and audit my work and i wouldn't be the wiser unless i came into FIESA on my day off, for no pay, to check it and refute it. I can't understand how some are getting audited out the wazoo and some aren't getting audited at all. Didn't they say this new plan was putting us all on an even playing field...this is just one more reason how it is not even or even close to fair.

Yes and that will make me decide whether I'm staying here or not. nm - nothappy

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

New Compensation Plan, Do We Still Get Bonus For December?
Nov 30, 2014

A wonderful suprise and just before Christmas.  Do we still get our weekly bonus through December?  So many of us are relying on this for Christmas.  I finally got bonus  ...

Today My Hospital Account Announced Its "launch" Of EMR In December 2012...
Jan 25, 2012

Would appreciate replies from anyone who's actually been through this - how long after it begins will we last? There are maybe 50 of us transcribers, all told.  Thanks. ...