A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Dear Nuance, here is how to avoid MUP - xx

Posted: Jul 19, 2013

1.  Stop sending our work overseas.

2.  Stop hiring new MTs (yes, we see the multiple ads)

It's very simple. Provide us with work during our regular scheduled hours and you pay zero MUP.  Problem solved.

MUP - uniquemonique

[ In Reply To ..]
Also paying us more the 4 cents a line for VR would help and getting rid of the FIESA QA so we are not getting dinged for EVERY LITTLE THING. BTW, I have submitted my resignation. yesterday was supposed to be my last day but my TL BEGGED me to work out a notice. I am starting a new job on Monday, QA SALARIED with a much smaller company.

Let us know if they are good and if hiring. NM - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Which MD-IT Region Is The One To Avoid?
Jun 21, 2010

Have an interview today and read here that success there is region-impacted. Please share if you know the region to avoid!! ...

Avoid Scriberight
Jan 23, 2012

Mass hire and then run out of work and by that, I mean completely out, not just slow work. What a joke!!! ...

Avoid DicTran At All Costs
Nov 03, 2009

DicTran had few reviews online so when we looked into purchasing their platform we could only rely on the deceptive sales presentation from their owner Bill. The company claimed to be able to satisfy all our needs but after we paid them communication became a major issue. Our MT's hate the platform since it forces them to use their custom software which has numerous errors. When we try to contact them for support they just might as well not exist. The worst part of the experience is we pay ...

Avoid Sciance - It's A Scam
Apr 05, 2010

Sciance Transcription is a company sending most work to India, doesn't pay. I mean, I worked and I am not getting a paycheck.  I have had to file a complaint with Labor Commission.  They are not honest and do not communicate.  When asked if we get paid the 0.095 per line for the # we see...or...are they still deducting spaces from that number? They won't answer you.  They pay for black characters only,  so you could think you are getting paid for a 1000 li ...

On-Time Is The Worst. Avoid.
Apr 27, 2012

Been with this company for 11, almost 12, years and now we have new QA who have NO clue what they're doing.  No report is sent through without their checking it and messing it up first.  And no two QA make the same changes.  It's so frustrating to love a job and then dread working due to the unprofessional editing.  No wonder they're losing accounts left and right.  We're normally without work and I think my loyalty showed I was going to be there, at ...

Avoid Transcription Stars!
Jun 13, 2012

I made the mistake of doing some work for Transcription Stars (based out of India) in March. I still have not been paid, and they are trying to bilk me of my money. They do not pay competitive rates, and are rather unreasonable in their TaTs. ...

Avoid Softscript Like The Plague
Jul 31, 2012

I'd avoid Softscript like the plague.  They are about the worst company I've ever had the misfortune of working for.  They turn over staff constantly, the backstabbing and nasty emails from "management" never ceases, and finally, they set you up for failure.  Always out of work, PTO is terrible.  I could go on and on, but will not.  I worked for them for 2 long and tortuous years, and I would not recommend them to anyone. ...

How To Avoid Distraction/keep Focused??
Sep 21, 2012

I've had a really hard time lately with this...  Lots going on at home so my mind just wanders.  My paychecks are awful now as a result...   What do you do to keep yourself from getting distracted (bills, email, Facebook, staring at a wall LOL, etc)??  I really need something to get me motivated and back on track again. :(   TIA! ...

Want To Avoid Listening, So Can I Ask These Questions?
Dec 11, 2012

I can see from all these posts that they have made it as difficult as possible to understand this new pay plan.  Can anybody tell me when it goes into effect and when we individually will know what our personal rates will be? TYIA. ...

Change Of Hours To Avoid NJA
Feb 19, 2013

I tried to get my hours switched just by a half hour earlier this week.  I normally work 6 am to 11 am central time and i tried to get her to change it to 5:30 am to 10:30 am.  Instead she emails me and wants me to change my hours to 12-5 pm because supposedly 90% of her workers work the night shift.    If so many MTs are working the night shift, then why am I constantly running out of work during the day hours?    She asks me to help out today by working an ext ...

Saince Transcription-AVOID
Mar 15, 2015

I recently worked for Saince for a few months, and was recently laid off.  I feel like I have been not told the truth from the beginning about this company.  They said they were NOT a company owned from India, but yes they are.  They said they wanted full-time employees, but when I was laid off they said that all of their employees are considered "part-time."  I was also told I was caught in a numbers crunch and I was caught in the middle.  They also told me they wanted ...

AVOID SAINCE TRANSCRIPTION AT ALL COST!!!!
Apr 02, 2010

Avoid Saince.  They are intrusive, constantly calling and they don't pay.  They hijacked my PC for 33-1/2 hours and their paperwork said they pay $10 an hour and then today I was told they only pay a flat rate $100.  HELLO!! THEY OWE ME $335 BEFORE TAXES THANK YOU!  They pay by black character only which means you don't get paid for spaces so you type 22 reports a day and average about 600 lines.  Nice!  When asked if you get paid according to the line co ...

Companies Who Avoid Answering Questions
Aug 13, 2012

Do you ever find it annoying when you are getting enough work each day in the pool and all of a sudden some of the doctors or accounts "disappear", and when you ask your boss about it, they do not respond to your question?  It is not that I am inconsistent with my coverage on the accounts or doing poor-quality work, I am off of QA and do not get any negative feedback, or any feedback for that matter, from the client. ...

What Trans Companies Should I Avoid/See Message
Sep 26, 2014

Okay, so done with Mmodal.  I am seriously looking for a new job.  What companies do I avoid?  Are there any companies worth looking at out there?  I could use some guidance with this since my past experience has been with mostly small local companies, that is until MM bought them out.  Oh, I wish for the good old days.  Thanks for all your help :) ...

Relation Between Offer For Tier III's To Advance To MME - Avoid Being Laid Off???
Apr 06, 2013

Remember the email we got from Corporate waiving the 90-day wait period to apply for advancement of Tier III's to MME and allowing til April 30 to do it?  With all the lay offs going on, anyone think a bigger axe will fall once May 1 rolls around and the Tier III's that did not do this will be let go?  From the way things look with all the lay offs, maybe this is one way to hang onto our jobs.  Thoughts anyone? ...

Self Cath To Avoid Further "ditchers" Or Muscle Damage.
Jan 24, 2012

We encouraged him to continue performing self-catheterization, as directed, to avoid further "ditchers" or muscle damage.    I can't hear strictures at all :/ ...

Wmx/nuance Paycut Meeting,listen To Tape Shut Up Or QUIT, Nuance Attitude?
Dec 12, 2011

According to a poster below which has apparently already attended one of the payroll meetings (as the poster posted) for nuance they have decided to keep the incentive part of all of our pay going with an exception that now you have to have over the industry standard of 98% to get a production based incentive. In addition (if this poster is accurate) they have again cut the overall pay from 8 and 4 to 3 3/4 AND 7 1/2. This is nothing but a bunch of crapploa...an MT who is now getting ...

I Know The Nuance Questions Are Getting Old, But Just One More, Does Nuance Pay Shift Differential F
Mar 09, 2012

that fall during the shift.  For example, if half of your hours fall in 3rd shift and half fall in 1st shift, do the 3rd shift hours pay more cpl?  Or, do all hours have to fall within the shift to qualify?  Thanks, Yet another sad Transcend employee... ...

Is Nuance And M-Modal Joint Services? Posting Here For Nuance AC, Got Email To Test For M-Modal.
May 01, 2012

I thought they were 2 different services.  Everyone is buying out everyone, so who knows.  All the small companies have been merged I guess.  I thought Nuance was out of New York and were the primary with VR.  Maybe one has to keep up with the changes and be a member and pay the dues and go to the meetings with AAMT and be a CMT to keep up with the changes, even though you still get 4 cents. ...

"Consider Returning To Nuance" - Just Received Email From Nuance
Jun 27, 2014

Wow. Posted this on company board but wanted to post here as well - some of you may feel vindicated. LPn ...

Nuance OSI
Apr 14, 2011

Any thoughts on this merger???? ...

Web/Nuance Ad
Sep 15, 2011

Does anyone know why the ad says "No inquiries from overseas" when they obviously offshore the work?  Anyone reading that would incorrectly assume they do not offshore.  I was reading an article in the newspaper that a journalist was talking about a few days ago regarding the hospital outsourcing to the Web/Nuance, and the spokesperson for the hospital said in the article that the company only employs US MTs.  ...

Nuance -?
Oct 08, 2011

xx ...

Nuance PTO ?
Oct 23, 2011

The ad Nuance has up says increased PTO.  Anyone willing to tell me what it is now. Also information on their bonus program would be helpful.  Thank you. ...

WMX/NUANCE Here It Is......
Nov 04, 2011

....First send us an email with fabulous Nuance ins (bad news) because they had to announce that due to open season. However at the same time telling us that the new pay structure (probably more bad news) will be announced at a later date but will be effective Jan 1 2012. Good way to keep us hanging on while they are so behind with their horrid platform. Guess what Nuance/Nuisance, it will not work as your reputation has gone from bad to worse and we are now realizing that the We ...

NUANCE/WMX
Nov 18, 2011

What do Nuance MT's get for editing and transcribing per line.   Thanks ...

WMX/Nuance Changes
Dec 06, 2011

If Webmedx does away with or changes their recently advertised "PRODUCTION BASED INCENTIVE" bonus and adopts the Nuance quality based bonus then this change may be considered by quite a few WMX employees as yet another cut in pay. I’m sure that there are quite a few MT’s currently at WMX that have a high QA average and are earning $300-$400 (some even more) in production incentive pay each pay period, which equates to $600-$800 per month. As an example, acco ...

QA Nuance
Dec 28, 2011

Did anyone hear anything about changes for QA.  I heard there was a webinar today? ...

Nuance W2s?
Jan 20, 2012

Has Nuance/Alphastaff released W2s yet?  Quit mid-December, have no idea.  Thanks! ...

For Nuance QA.. Sm
Mar 09, 2012

Is there a specific QA staff?  I was under the impression that the team managers did most of the QA.  Is that correct?  Or how is the QA done?  Someone said below that QA is paid hourly; I was under the impression it was cpl.  Any info on QA structure for Nuance would be helpful.  Thanks in advance.  ...