A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Any current Accentus employees?? - trying to find answers

Posted: May 20, 2013

I will be interviewing soon for a position at Accentus.  Since they are a part of Nuance, I thought I would post my questions here.  I want to get the opinions of any current workers.  Do they run out of work often?  Is the Apex platform anything close to the Escription platform?  Is the STAR team really worth the extra per line or is it too much to take in?  I have seen posts on here from last year, but want to see how they are currently.  Any input is greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Since you posted here on Nuance - You must know

[ In Reply To ..]
that Nuance has bought out Accentus (what a shame). All I can tell you about how things will be for you is what I know to be true and only from MY end and experience.

I was with Transcend and loving it. Then, got wind that Nuance was buying Transcend out. During the last few days of Transcend employment, work got slim to none in my work queues. Because of that, I got scared, cut what I thought to be my losses and quit Transcend and hopped on over to Nuance before the acquisition.

I wish I hadn't done it because Transcend may be owned by Nuance, but they kept their old accounts and team leads and I had a GREAT team lead with Transcend. (I have a GREAT one now too, but it took a while). Annnnyway....when the former (and still) Transcend team leads send out email, I noticed that their signature line STILL says Transcend but there is an additional line that says it is "part" of Nuance. That being said, I'm thinking that Transcend was able to keep part of it's *personality* (for lack of a better word at the moment). I don't know this for certain because, like I said, I jumped ship early.

My point is...I think I would try to get with other people from the various companies that Nuance has purchased and ask them how it went. I think you will get your answers. Hope this helps! Have a great day.

Similar Messages:

Accentus Employees
Apr 19, 2013

Even though they were bought by Nuance, does Accentus continue to function independently? Has pay changed at all? I notice they still have their specital teams i.e. gold team, star team (something like that). Also they seem to have an ads up like every other week or if not ever week. Just wondering if there has been any changes since Nuance took over and if there are any changes to be expected with regards to pay because they use to be one of the better paying MTSOs out there. ...

Accentus Employees Comment Please.
Nov 05, 2012

what is the work situation so far there now? Notice they posted job opening. I need a job before I lose my mind completely. ...

Any Current Info On Accentus? Nm
Feb 06, 2013

x ...

Any Current Accentus Workers???
May 20, 2013

I will be interviewing soon for a position at Accentus.  I want to get the opinions of any current workers.  Do they run out of work often?  Is the Apex platform anything close to the Escription platform?  Is the STAR team really worth the extra per line or is it too much to take in?  I have seen posts on here from last year, but want to see how they are currently.  Any input is greatly appreciated.  Thanks. ...

Current Info On Transolutions/Accentus
Dec 15, 2011

I know there used to be a lot of happy folks at Transolutions, now owned by Accentus.  I can't find much recent info as to happiness/contentedness with pay and procedures, etc.  I am particularly concerned about changes since the Accentus swapover. Thoughts and/or comments?  Thanks very much. ...

JLG Current Employees
Apr 28, 2011

I have recently been offered a position with JLG.  I have checked the archives for info on this company, however, most of them are from 1-2 years ago.  I am interested in any info a current employee of JLG can offer to me regarding this company - good or bad.  ...

Current PF Employees
Jun 28, 2014

To those of you who work for PF, is the second test after the phone interview difficult? I thought the first test was challenging, but not that bad.  If you pass do you get hired? ...

Current TransTech Employees
Jan 20, 2012

I am a former TT employee and I know I'm jumping the gun a bit, but have any of you received your W2's? ...

Keystrokes - Current Employees
Dec 30, 2012

Has anyone received their "follow-up call" yet to the survey the employees were asked to fill out over four months ago now?  We were again assured about a month ago that this would be made a top priority.    Also, is anyone else typing on a radiology account right now at the $1/report rate?  Just curious if anyone would be willing to share on average how many reports they are typing in a pay period at this rate. ...

Current Keystrokes Employees
Oct 01, 2014

Keystrokes had an ad on 9/25 and was wondering how they are to work for.  The recent posts are talking about not getting paid on time, etc.  Any feedback would be very much appreciated.  Any happy MTs working for this company? Account is straight typing for pediatric hospital.  What is pay for straight typing and do they pay for spaces?  Also any comments on benefits.  Thank you very much. ...

Questions For Current Spheris Employees
Jan 25, 2010

I have an interviewed set up for Wednesday. From what I've read, I would prefer getting a job elsewhere but when you have bills to pay that's not always a viable option if nothing else comes along.1.  Does Spheris only hire employees, or do they also hire ICs? 2.  What is there requirement in terms of lines per day?3.  Do all MTs get the same line rate or do they pay based on experience? 4.  Are you required to do VR or can you request straight typing?6.  What ...

Candid Opinions From Current/former Employees, Please
Oct 06, 2010

I've read thru the archives and didn't find a lot of recent info on Diskriter.  I've been offered a position with them and would like to hear the pros/cons, good/bad/ugly from current or former employees about this company and what it's really like to work for them.  The recruiter sounds great, but I know that doesn't mean a lot in the big picture. If you've worked for DR or currently work for them, I'd love to hear from you.  Feel free to email ...

ScribeRight - Questions For Current Employees
Jun 01, 2012

I've worked here since the start of the DMT project. I was hired by the person in charge of the project, but have had to deal with the CEO a few times during the past few months. I'm wondering - does anyone else have a hard time with the CEO? She seems to be very.... egotistical. I have had nothing but GREAT experiences with the lady who is the Migration Manager, and the guy who is Senior Project Manager is awesome (in fact, if I remember correctly, he was the person who brought th ...

Softscript Employees Former, Current, Newbies
Oct 06, 2012

claim form was updated only 2 months ago with several details you will almost certainly find useful http://www.dir.ca.gov/dlse/howtofilewageclaim.htm http://www.dir.ca.gov/dlse/DLSE-55-overtime-sheet.xls   Note these gems:    [ If you have been retaliated against, you may file a retaliation complaint by filling out another form, “DLSE FORM 205.”] 4. Are other employees also filing wage claims against your employer? âYES âNO â I DON’T KNOW & ...

Current/recent Former Allegiant Employees
Dec 03, 2012

Steady work load? Lots or little ESL? SR or Traditional? Pay scale? Pay on time? Any info would be helpful. Thanks in advance. ...

Opinions On Transtech From Current Employees?
Jan 30, 2013

I just accepted a position with TransTech.  I feel really happy and blessed to find something FT in this economy, and benefits sound great.  Current TransTech MTs:  Have your experiences been positive?  ...

Just Started With Breitner...any Current Employees
Jun 24, 2014

who are using a text expander other than the one in the program?  I'm not having much luck with it.  Also, are you using any macro program?   TIA! ...

Athreon Info From Any CURRENT Employees
Aug 06, 2014

Looking for any info good, bad, ugly, such as pay, pay on time, flexibility, dictators, etc.  Did find some in the archives, kind of disappointing. TIA ...

ProScript Any Info Current Employees
Jan 13, 2015

Looking for information on this company from current employees...how do you like it...do you stay busy...and what do they pay for VR and straight transcription ...

Keystrokes - I Would Like To Hear From Current Employees Please
Mar 02, 2015

New jobs posted today. I would appreciate any information. Thanks! ...

Any Recent Or Current TTS Employees Happy?
May 19, 2015

I did a search for TTS but only old comments are coming up, 2011 is the newest I could find.  Anyone care to comment about this company?  I know companies do change sometimes, so I thought I'd try to find some recent feelings on it. ...

Keystrokes Recent Employees - Past And Current
Mar 29, 2011

If anyone who recently worked for Keystrokes or still works for them who worked overtime without getting paid for it, please let me know. Thanks. ...

Question For Current/past SoftScript Employees..
Sep 20, 2011

Wondering if anyone has been let go because of sending over 8% of work to QA.  They expect our line count to be at least 135 an hour (which for the most part is easily done), our accuracy to be 98+ and under 8% to QA.  Sometimes this is not possible.  I do everything I can to not send to QA (relisten, utilize google, books, relisten, adjust speed/sound, did I mention relisten, relisten, relisten).....but lets face it there are a boatload of dictators that are just impossible.  ...

Any Current Employees At Keystrokes Care To Comment
Oct 24, 2012

Any current employees at Keystrokes care to comment on how things are there these days?  ...

Former Or Current Nuance Employees, Please Go To Post On That Board Asking
Sep 18, 2014

...be interested in or willing to participate in any litigation against Nuance for lost time or wges stolen. If this does not apply to you but you have friends or colleagues that might, please direct them to that post as well. Thanks in advance.    ...

Any Current Focus Employees? Pros, Cons, Good, Bad Comments?
Nov 17, 2010

Is there work?  Do they pay on time?  Any comments on overall experience there would be appreciated.  ...

OMG How Funny - Read Glassdoor Opinion Of Employees, US Versus Indian Employees!
Aug 05, 2013

I was just curious about what employees thought of Nuance on Glassdoor.  You read several US employee opinions and they reflect the morale listed on MTStars.  Scroll further down and read the opinions of the transcriptionists from India.  What a difference.  They are highly satisfied with their jobs and most have been working with Nuance for 6 to 7 years.  The US transcriptionists are very sad!!  What a difference..... ...

Does Anyone Know About Accentus?
Mar 01, 2012

Does anyone know about Accentus? Just want input before applying. Thanks. ...

7 Cpl VR, Accentus
Apr 13, 2012

Accentus says in one of its ads that they pay up to 7 cpl for VR.  Anyone out there working for Accentus that actually makes that? ...

LPH At Accentus
May 04, 2012

Hi.  I haven't been working for Accentus very long, but long enough that I should be meeting the 200 lph requirement for SR, but I'm still really struggling to do it.  I was wondering if anyone else had that experience or if maybe I am entering my time incorrectly or something.  I consistently average 165 lph for straight transcription so I feel like 200 is something I shouldn't be struggling so hard to meet, but I am.  I love Accentus so far so I don't wa ...