A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

where is the damn work? - fuming

Posted: Apr 24, 2013

WHERE IS THE DARN WORK?  I cannot keep this nonsense up!

Its all finally in my region - thank goodness

[ In Reply To ..]
I suffered through the dry spell, and dont ever want that again. I am making bank while I can!

What region- me too in South! - mt

[ In Reply To ..]
Darn!!!

lack of work - Fuming

[ In Reply To ..]
North...3 accounts. Nada, nothing, zilch. This is BS.

Fuming... ask for more accounts - there is a ton of work in the North

[ In Reply To ..]
Not sure if you wanna do every account in the BOB, but there is work.
Really? - Evelyn
[ In Reply To ..]
I'm in the north and I have VERY few jobs. I have 1 primary acct and 7 backups and I spend 80% of my time just waiting for something to come through. Of course, new mgr had no record of my having the 7 backups but you'd think that would have been updated ASAP. Sigh.

fuming - xx

[ In Reply To ..]
I am not with M*Modal but with another company that keeps running out. I am hoping not to face bankruptcy. Good luck to you and to all who are without work.

already did the bankruptcy - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
take the plunge, do the pay back one, its less demeaning. But the stress relief is worth it all.

Can you go bankrupt on credit cards but - bill lady

[ In Reply To ..]
keep your house? My tiny checks from MM due to NJA have left me unable to pay my bills. I am looking for another job though to those who will flame me and say it is my own fault for staying with MM.
yes, usually you can and you can usually keep your car too. - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
You cannot discharge Tax debt or student loan debt, however.
Thank you for the info. - bill lady
[ In Reply To ..]
x
At least in my state you can keep your house - if you have less than $40K equity
[ In Reply To ..]
That is, if the market value of the house minus what you owe on your mortgage(s) is less than $40,000, they won't make you sell it. If it's more than $40,000, they'll make you sell it so they can give the money to your creditors.
Thanks. I will check with my state and see - bill lady
[ In Reply To ..]
if it is the same which I hope it is.

Similar Messages:

I Hate This Damn Job.
May 27, 2015

xxx ...

What Do A, And P Stand For? ? A Doc In A Damn Hurry!
Jul 10, 2012

Dear HT got this today(sr):  "..... A. ............. PE. .......... medicines reviewed..." ( She leaves out stuff I shouldn't see, she's very good about HIPPA) She said the audio was "pee", not "p e". Took her forever to figure out that he want the headings ASSESMENT and PLAN! Especially with Medicines after PLAN. Doc has six residents under him, but THEY all know how -and take the time!- to say "assesment" and 'plan".  If he had said RFTEOTWIN, was my dear MT supposed ...