A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ominous - catlady

Posted: Jan 07, 2013

For over a week now, in fact more than that, I have not had but maybe 5 e-mails at most from my CCM.  The QC person now will send e-mails but I have yet to get one from the CCM.  Uh-oh.

They are too busy. They used to have 40-60 MTs - now with this new TSM position

[ In Reply To ..]
they have around 90-130 MTs. TSMs have around 500 emails or more a day.

I emailed my TCM that I never hear from her.... - Lee

[ In Reply To ..]
and complaining that I only had 5 hours last week, (which has been the same each week since October), and that I "Refuse to Quit" and that they will have to get rid of me in the usual MModal style, and that the only way I know what is going on with MModal is through "MT Stars;" have not heard back yet...and probably will not.

I usually get about 1-2 a week from TSM. - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Ominous Feeling
Jun 27, 2014

Okay, so an email came out this week from TL saying that the company wants as much work done in our accounts as possible before July 1 and expect to work overtime all weekend.  I have been at Nuance for almost 4 years now and this is NOT the norm...Additionally, this morning when account stats were sent out showing where the work was and how many MTs were working a new metric had been added to the chart in the MT category -- GP.  At the bottom this said GP = global partner.  They ...