A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

oh my, "go live" cancelled for 7.1 for Monday.. - ..hehehehehe

Posted: Aug 03, 2012

something about the ADT screen affecting the customer's end (mm's bottom line in other words) - now we know how to get their attention - $$$$ - if we could just figure a way to get them to hear us peasants screaming about how their crap just don't work no how.

One example... - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I don't know if this is the issue but on the ADT I chose the July dates for a discharge summary, got into the report and doc said the discharge was from May. I went back into the ADT and chose the May dates and then the ADT showed the patient was admitted in July and discharged in May. Who knows what else was wrong with it.

ADT - DQS - mess...... - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Not being there yet - don't know if that is their "issue" but just plain ole DQS is a mess anyway - stuff that I send is all changed around when it gets to QA - words, commas, dashes inserted that were not there when the report left my computer, but that does not seem to be as important as this current foolishness - I just want to do my job - not fix their machinery for them.

Similar Messages:

What The ...mandatory OT Cancelled And Then
Mar 25, 2015

Does anyone in corporate understand the transcription business.  I am getting so sick of this.  Let them fire me for not doing mandatory OT and get someone else to work my 9pm-5am Wed-Sun shift for which we apparently are no longer getting a shift differential. ...

Cancelled Or Canceled? Which Is Correct?
Nov 20, 2010

Cancelled or conceled? ...

To Those Who Were In The Coding Program That Was Cancelled
Apr 10, 2015

To those of you who were in that huge coding training program that was canceled recently, have you given up on coding or enrolled in another program? What did you decide to do? ...

Transcend/Nuance Lawsuit Cancelled - Sm
Jan 27, 2015

I received an e-mail today basically saying the attorneys will not conduct a collective action lawsuit but that we are all free to file suit on our own. What a waste of time and what a joke. I figured this would be the case. So, once again, the big corporation wins and the cheated employeees lose. ...

"so MRI Was Cancelled Due To The NURSES STRIKE" HELLO.....that's What We Need.
Apr 30, 2012

I'm sick of working my butt off for crap wages.  Why can't we strike?  Because we work AT HOME.  We can't group up and stick up for ourselves.  I, for one, has had it.  I have 30 years experience.  I've watched my salary sink lower each year.  If it wasn't for my husband's income, we'd be on the streets right now.  I have 2 more hours on my shift but guess what - SCREW IT.  I'm done for the night.  What am ...

NJA - It Must Be Monday
Jan 25, 2010

Once again I have NJA on Monday morning.  This is just the way I wanted to start off my week, not!!!   CCM says tell her and then either come back on later at NIGHT or she'll add other accounts.  I've accepted that wonderful offer before and kicked myself for doing it.  I'd rather take the time off unpaid than sit at my computer reading profiles all day long and getting half my lines in.  I'll never understand why this company can& ...

Really Bad Monday
Oct 19, 2010

Got rejection E-mail for in-house job I applied for.  Then less than 1 hour later, got rejection E-mail for a government clerk position I had applied for like 2 months ago.  Then later get E-mail with spreadsheet from supervisor with our lines, average lph, percentages, etc.  Apparently there really are people doing 200-300+ lph.  There is no way in the world they are typing the level 3 ESL and ASR nonsense that I get.  I have to listen, research, listen again with ...

Monday A.m. And Again NJA!!!
Jun 18, 2012

x ...

NJA Already, Monday 6:30 A.m.
Nov 05, 2012

unbelievable ...

Are Those Of Us To Who It Was Mentioned To Go Live With DQS 7
Jun 06, 2012

today still supposed to start using it?  I haven't received any official email from the CCM stating to start using it today. ...

Go Live Definition
Oct 30, 2012

I'm new to this - what does "go live" actually mean?  Is it when it goes from strictly straight typing to VR?  Or is it when an MTSO gets a brand new acct?  Thanks! ...

If You Live In Texas And Own An RV
Apr 06, 2013

If you live in Texas (or maybe Louisiana) and own your own RV, consider being a gate guard at a natural gas field. The pay is about $15 an hour and that's 24 hours a day. And while you're sitting in that RV, guess what you can be doing. ...

Live Notes, Anybody?
Jun 08, 2013

I have a chance to get in with an MT company that also offers their ICs a chance at live note taking.  It doesn't pay too good, though, less than what the standard reports pay per audio minute.  I have never done this.  Can someone explain to me how it works?  I have heard that "live notes are typed in one pass."  What does this mean? ...

Windows Live
Oct 01, 2013

Is anyone else having problems this morning?  It won't let me delete email and I'm not sure it sent my email.  I get the following message:  "Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection.  Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity."  There is a yellow triangle with an exclamation point in the bottom right corner and it says "error." ...

New Hire And OOW - On First Live Day? Sm
Apr 24, 2014

Seriously?  Is this typical?  Love how recruitment hyped this place up.  New PT hire, assigned one primary acct, finished the umpteen hours of training, released to TSM and on my first "live" day of work my account is OOW?  Then receive a zip file of emails from TSM sent to the ENTIRE team which include prior employee resignation letters, employees being reprimanded, and the kicker - TSM acknowledges that the work volume on the account that I was assigned to wasn't ...

Go Live Checklist?
Jun 27, 2014

I have a new transcription service that I recently acquired (nothing large but big enough to pay the bills :)  I am a little lost on what I should be doing as far as a checklist for go live?  So far, I have requested samples of physicians, inquired on their volume, and discussed delivery. What else am I missing? ...

If You Live In Texas
Jan 11, 2015

Baylor Grapevine is looking for a coder, either CCS or CPC, with only ONE MONTH of experience. ...

Turned Down For MT Because I Live In CA
Apr 22, 2015

I have been turned down by 3 different MT companies stating it is because of California's laws creating problems. Anyone else having this problem? Is there a way around it? Since most MT companies are not in CA, I find this extremely disturbing. Since I cannot seem to meet the minimum lph (working at Nuance), I have been looking for independent contractor work. ...

I Have An Interview With MQ Monday...
Dec 19, 2009

Is anyone happy at MQ?  I have been an IC for the past two years and have to have benefits including insurance.  Any suggestions or ????  Thanks ...

Holiday Pay On Monday, 07/05/10
Jul 26, 2010

I have always gotten paid time-and-a-half for holiday pay on the Fourth of July, which is one of Medquist's holidays (or so it is listed as and always has been), and was told by CCM we would be paid time-and-a-half for that Monday's work done since even though it wasn't the fourth, it is when it is nationally celebrated.  However, on today's paycheck I did not get any holiday pay at all!!!  I went back several years to check and I always got paid this way for w ...

Only 10:30 AM, Monday Morning, And Already I Could Use A (sm)
Nov 01, 2010

STIFF drink after finishing an operative report on an AMERICAN doctor that I could barely understand because he apparently thinks that he is the roadrunner and wants to see how fast he can dictate.  WHEW, hopefully the day will get better??? ...

EtransPlus Monday?
Oct 01, 2011

Does anyone know why ETP is havin a phone conference for employees Monday morning? I hate surprises and this has my stomach in knots since work has been practically nonexistent for a month on multiple acct. Eek! ...

For My Interview On Monday...
Jul 03, 2012

I have an interview on Monday to work at a local veterinary clinic doing transcribing full time in house for animal patients. No joke, they have 17 doctors on staff and supposedly a ton of work. I have just about typed for every medical specialty there is in the last 20 years, but never for an animal before. I'm very excited, but I don't want to walk in there sounding stupid. Does anybody have any advice or tips that might help me get the job? Maybe some terminology I could l ...

Monday Afternoon
Oct 28, 2013

Is anyone else having a problem uploading jobs?  I am concerned there may be a problem with my computer. ...

Live System Over The Internet
Mar 24, 2010

What is meant by "live system over the Internet" in some job ads.  TIA! ...

Go Live A Dead Issue?
May 25, 2010

It seems the schedule reservation "go live" in my area has now been cancelled until further notice.  I'm in the north region and wonder if any other areas have been using it successfully.  With all these so called improvements coming our way, I'm having a hard time remember what's what.  Does this mean the swapboard isn't going to work anymore or just the schedule/DQS factor with the work allowance of 15 minutes prior/after scheduled shift?  I'm ...

MTs Who Live Up North - Question
Aug 22, 2010

Do MTs who work up north make more than MTs who live down south?  I wonder because I was born in CT, but I live in NC now.  I know the cost of living up there is triple what it is here in NC.  So, how are they living on .08 a line in CT?  ...

2011 MT Survey Now Live
Mar 11, 2011

Dear all, I'm pleased to announce that the 2011 MT Survey is now live.  If you remember the 2007 MT Survey, this is a continuation of that (with some changes).  In the previous survey, we received 3800 responses, which culminated in the report MTs on the Radar (you can find it at http://ehealthrecords.wordpress.com/publications/).  We are hoping for another successful survey. So if you are interested in completing the survey, you can go to http://www.medicaltranscriptio ...

Curious...can You Be A Transcriptionist And Not Live In The US? Sm
Jan 20, 2012

Does anyone know if I were to move out of the US, say to Costa Rica, would I still be able to transcribe for a company that is US based? I am assuming it depends on the company. But, I was thinking with the time zone being different, it  might be a plus. Honestly, I'm just curious because I'm reading a book about a couple who quit their jobs and moved to Costa Rica and now I can't stop thinking about it. So, I'm curious if there is anyone out there who is doing somethin ...

Windows Live Problems, Anyone Else?
Mar 19, 2013

Set it up on new computer Sunday, worked fine. It comes up, of course takes the usual forever amount of time to do so, but when I tried to send a message it says not able to and is sititng in my outbox. Anyone else having issues with their mail today? ...