A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

merging - MT

Posted: Aug 12, 2014

Have all the regions been merged together into the north?

Wondering - sammie

[ In Reply To ..]
I am wondering the same thing based on the work I am getting today. Anyone else?

merge - cher

[ In Reply To ..]
I see a lot of unfamiliar stuff in the backlog.

I wonder if - whostlks

[ In Reply To ..]
this necessarily means that we will be getting work from all of these accounts unless we are totally out of work in our Bob.

Im in North - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
For the most part, I am getting my normal stuff,,but get some new accounts rarely, still in the same state, however. Normally have been slammed with work, guessing people were transferred and now evening out?
work load - Tina
[ In Reply To ..]
I'm also getting my usual work but I see in the backlog lots of unfamiliar accounts.

How do you see what is in the backlog? - Wondering

[ In Reply To ..]
x

When Cbay merged regions, it was because they were sending the rest to India. - Just saying. This is worrying me. NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

merger - Christina

[ In Reply To ..]
It all worries me, too. What do you mean by the rest? What is not now in the north region?

Merging - Nana

[ In Reply To ..]
If you are to switch service centers and you are getting unusual work, time to switch over now.
what changes are coming? - Christina
[ In Reply To ..]
I'm getting my usual work. I'm just wondering what the future holds with all these changes.
We're always the very last to know. - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x

I thought the North - was now the East

[ In Reply To ..]
I think I'm in the Middle of Nowhere Land

Similar Messages:

With All These Companies Merging, Etc. -sm
Sep 11, 2011

Wouldn't it be fun to have a board to reunite so to speak with peers from the old days.  I am ex Encompass/Omnimed myself. ...

What Company Is Merging With MD-IT?
Aug 11, 2012

anybody know? Could it be one of the two biggies? ...

TransTech Solutions Merging With IMedX....sm
Mar 03, 2014

Just found out my company of a year, TransTech in Houston, TX, is merging with iMedX.  I've been liking TransTech.  Plenty of work for the most part, decent pay as an employee.  Not crazy about the Fluency platform, but I can deal with it.  Anyway, just got email stating that not much is going to change despite merger.  TransTech is a smaller company that doesn't hire outside of U.S.  I'm pretty sure that iMedX operates globally.  A shame if this ...