A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

i honestly believe - true stuff

Posted: Dec 04, 2014

that these people sit around at meetings trying to figure out how to write the most ridiculous emails that make sure every single step of our job is more time consuming and difficult, just one more step in making sure our line counts go down, again, to save the company money.

i'm back to being completely despondent.  i just yesterday cancelled the vacation i had approved off for the new years week because i can't afford it.

I am right there with you. - FedUp

[ In Reply To ..]
They do not have a clue what we do. If they did, they would not have dreamed up this POD crap. I am so fed up with the whole mess. I have always loved my job but I see retirement in my future. My production has been cut in half due to constantly checking AS (from 3 to now 13 lovely primaries), so the income is no longer worth the stress and worn out wrists.

Are you talking about the Teamwork Email? - Annie

[ In Reply To ..]
If so, I agree. So convuluted and stupid.

Not sure what you mean by - lazysusan

[ In Reply To ..]
teamwork e-mail

Do you mean schedule source? nm - evl

[ In Reply To ..]

yes - true stuff

[ In Reply To ..]
there was a long detailed ridiculous email letting us know if in the future we made any mistakes in our time off requests they would be automatically denied, and blah blah. but anyway, just ignore me. i'm feeling so negative and i just need to shut up and go away. and just do my job and not complain, like a good little robot.

Similar Messages:

Honestly, Do These Dictators Not Know (or Probably Just Don't
Aug 22, 2013

care) that eating, smacking, chewing gum, blowing their nose, coughing, yawning, et cetera, are totally disgusting and annoying when they are dictating.  I wonder how they would feel if people came to see them and did these things while they were being examined.  Does anybody teach them common courtesy?  I don't care how "busy" they are, common courtesy should be alive and well.  Too bad there's nobody that cares that could actually do something about it.  My v ...

I Honestly Do Not Know What Is Worse: The Fact That
Dec 23, 2011

my former employers lied about why I no longer work there and I will not get food stamps now because of that (two kids starving, too, not just me) or the fact that the other place has not even contacted them.  Flat out no one cares anymore.  Unless you have cheery pinch your cheek posts, no one cares.  No one cares you go very hungry:(  Sad world.  And my former employer admits she lied:( ...

I Honestly Believe That If Physicians/PAs/et Cetera, Talked
Oct 21, 2009

to their patients the way the transcribe, many of them would soon have no patients to worry about.  I'm listening to this one nut that is making paragraph a 2 syllable word.  He is pgraph.  How do these folks manage to get medical licenses.  They couldn't possibly have passed English!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...